Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Mall -------------

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Mall ------------- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

I looked up only for the tiniest second in time to watch the guys eyes flare. Seth pushe him down but that's the last I saw. I remembered falling back and hitting my head. All's I saw, was the orange sky, the deathly forest and then it all went black. I only experienced parts of my fear, but I felt as if I couldn't move. Was I sleeping?
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm

As soon as I pushed the guy to the ground, he vanished and appeared infront of me. Ameilia stumbled and fell like she was pushed. I went over to her and shook her. "Ameilia!" I screamed. I turned to the guy. "WHat did you do to her?" I asked him. He laughed.
"Showed her worst fear or part of it."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

No, I wasn't sleeping. I heard Seth, and then one of the gods spoke. Phobos or Deimos, I didn't know or care which. But that was the weird part. I could only hear everything. Thee then that, I was alone. I could feel myself shaking and trying to wake up, but I wasn't sleeping. I knew that. The god showe me parts of my fear I didn't even know I had. I felt cold and alone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Ameilia was awake but seemed to be looked afar. "Ameilia!" I yelled again. The guy laughed.
"I love my job," he said. With that, I got up and kneed him in the gut. He fell to the floor and the concentration on Ameillia broke. Her eyes went back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm

My eyes focussed in. The darkness faded and the mall came back into view. I saw one of the gods weather it be Phobos and Deimos, (I cant sress this enough) I dont really care, was now on the ground. Seth stood over him but his eyes were on me. I noticed I was breathing hard and my heart was beating fast. I felt as if I was going to throw up. But i didn't. I felt as if I was going to burst into tears, but I didn't. I stood there shocked at not only myself but at the god for even helping me discover my own worst fear. I shook head and let out a shaky sigh.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

"Are you okay?" I asked Ameilia. Phiobas looked mad and started to get up. He took out his sword. I whipped out my dagger. The other brother was watching Ameilia. "Ameilia run," I told her through my clenched teeth. Stupid fatal flaw which was peronal loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm

I shook my head. "I'm not leaving you," I say. I start to get up and stand next to him. I was ready to whip out my sword. "Two against one, and they are sons of Ares. They've got to be fantastic fighters. They'll kill you. I'm staying right here."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

I smiled at her. "You know for a daughter of Aphrodite, you don't seem like one," I told her. The brother's eyes flashed and they both raised their swords. I charged Phobias and jabbed him in the side. He blocked it with so much force that I almost fell over.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

I shrugged. It's not like I saw Aphrodite claiming coming.
Seth lashed at the one I thought was Phobos. I pulled out my sword and slashed a Deimos. He caugh my own blow easily. I felt as if a magnet was pulling at my back that's how much force he had.Aphrodite on Ares, who would you be betting on? Yeah....that's what I thought. But I still gought hard and defended well.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Phobias slashed at my chest. I failed to block it and it cut right through my shirt. I winced. He laughed. I kicked him in the knees. He went down.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Deimos steps back and stops for a second. I catch my breath at this moment. He on the other hand did not even break a sweat. "Well this has turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be."

From the corner of my eye, I see Phobias stab at Seth's chest. Seth kicks his legs out from under him and the god falls to the ground. Deimos lashes out at me while I was distracted. I catched his blow just in time and he pushes me back. I slide on my heels as he pushes more. I barely thought about what I did next. All's i knew was that I needed to get to Seth. He was wounded.

I let go of my sword and watch it fall for the tiniest of a second ad let the pressure of what Deimos was putting on me fall. I step away and he stumbles to the ground, falling on his face. He groans. I pick up my sword, stick my tounge out at hI im, stab his wrist and run for Seth. I think I just made an enemy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

I put my dagger against his throat. "Surrender," I told him. He laughed and pushed me off. Now he was on top of me. His sword was on my throat. His eyes flashed and I looked into them, again!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I made the mistake of turning my back to Deimos. I made the mistake to even attempt to help Seth. Deimos appeared behind me and slid his sword in front of me. He pressed it against my neck and if i fought, he pulled it tighter. I watched as Seth looked back into Phobios's eyes again. "No!" I yell and fight harder. I'll always make the wrong choices. "Get off him!" I yell at the god. "Move! let hime go!"

And to my own surprise. He did. He looked dazed and got off of Seth removing his sword from his throat. While Demios was distracted yelling at his brother and demanding why he listened to me, I slipped away from him. I pulled my sword up and held it to Deimos's throat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm

I saw my fear for a few seconds and it went away. I blinked. I saw Phobias backing away. I jumped right back up and punched him in the temple, knocking him out. I slashed at Demious.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 pm

I took a swing at Phobos as Seth went for Demos. I made sure I kept my eyes on his hands and not his eyes. Something weird happened when I yelled to him before. He actually listened. That confused me but I just continued to attack at him. He blocked ever blow but I was backing him into a corner.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Demieous slashed at my side. I blocked it with my dagger and pushed. He fell to the ground. He got back up and slashed at my chest. I failed to block it. I growled and stabbed him in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Phobos lashed at my arm and left a long cut that wrapped half wa around my forearm. I groan and take a step back. "Aw! Did the little girl from Aphrodite get hurt?" He asked me in a baby voice. He struck at me again getting me on my ribs. I let out a small squeaking sound. I threw a slash at the god and got him in the upper shoulder. Then I hit the butt of my sword ontop of his head. He crumbled to the ground trying to stay awake on one knee.

"Yeah," I say. "I did. And so did the wittle son of Ares." I kicked him in the stomach hard and he fell with a gag.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Demious looked beyond mad. He whipped his golden blood off his leg. He came at me so fast. I dodged everyone of his moves. He slashed again at my chest, cutting it. I winced and he smilied. I kicked him in his gut. He fell on his butt. His swword flew a few feet. I put my dagger under his throat, drwing a little blood. "Leave," I told him. He vanished in a column of smoke, along with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

I walked back over to Seth and threw my arms around becuase I was sure we were going to die right then and there by the hands of the sons of Ares. Then I noticed the people standing in a circle around us. The littleir kids were smileing and asking for another show, and the adults were standing there looking at us ready to either call security, or the cops or they too were asking for an onchore of a show.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm

I bowed to the crowd. "That's all for tonight," I tell them. They all clapped and the crowd disperesed. I dragged Ameilia and I to the car. As soon as we got to the car, I collpased on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Seth dragged me back to the car and when we got there, he collapsed. I'm glad we parked in a far off place because not many people looked at me when i continuously muttered his name and looked at his wounds. He was jabbed in the chest a couple times and bruised on his arms. I shook him every time he was about to pass out. "You are not passing out," I told him. The only thing I remembered from first aid is that if oou have no good equimeant you never let the person fall a sleep. My own vision blurred every once and a while and I was pretty sure I had a concussion. With the pain in my head, I had no doubts.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:06 pm

"Are you okay? I'm sorry," I tell her. I can't even enjoy a piece of pizza!!!!!!!! I tried to sit up. My chest throbbed with pain.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

"Stop moving," I commanded. "We don't want our blood flowing, you'll bleed more." I sigh. "I am okay," I say. "No that's a lie, I'm not very good, but you are much worse."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Since when did you know so much?" I asked her. I winced. "Should I drive or you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

"Just because my mom is Aphrodite," I say, "It doesnt mean I'm some stuck up snob who fails in school." I stand up. "I am a straight C student, and a D in math and LA," I stuck my tounge out at him then searched through the car for ambrosia. "I'll drive," I call out. "But do you have any Nectar or Ambrosia in this car?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mall -------------
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next