Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Mall -------------

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Mall ------------- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

"I've never been here, remember," I aid with a sigh. "Let's just go inside an find something to do. Maybe we could go somewhere to eat first, cause I'm a little hungry."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 pm

I smiled. "Let's go to the food court then. They have all different kinds of food," I told her. I walked us to the food court.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

I smiled. "Okay," I say and walk with him inside. He leads me to an enormous food quart complete with a couple dozen chain restaurants and multicultural stands. There weren't that many people here being th fact that it was after lunch and not close enough to the time for dinner yet. "Where to?" I asked because I really didn't care where we ate.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm

"We could get pizza. NYC always has the besst pizza," I tell her. I lead her to the pizza section.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"I love the pizza at Citi field." I say. "That's the best place to get good pizza. Don't judge me because I'm a Meta fan by the way. Or there is this little pizzeria in little Italy." I walk with him to the pizza area.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"A Met fan eh? I'm a Yankees fan." I told her. I pumped my fist in the air. "GO YANKEES!" People gave me weird looks.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

"Sure, sure," I wave my hand. Yankees fans. I think rolling my eyes. They are so dramatic. "But tell me, for New York football, are you Jets or Giants. Or are you some weird person who likes, like the Cowboys?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm

I grinned. "I'm an Eagles fan. What about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

"Oh!!!" I groan. "That's worse ten the cowboys!" I pause. "Okay maybe not. You know there is a jail in that stadium right?" I sigh. "New York Jets fan." I narrow my eyes at Seth. "New York now shuns you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 pm

I laughed when she groaned. "Oh no! New York shuns me!" I yelled dramatically. I turned my head away in shame.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

"Yes it does," Some random guy yells. "Now shut up and eat something or leave!"

I rolled my eyes at the guy. But said to Seth, "You should be ashamed." I grab his wrist and pulle him into the pizza line. "let's just get some food."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 pm

I turned to the guy who yelled at me. "Don't be mad 'cause I'm an Eagle's fan!" I yelled back to him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

"Stop," I sigh. "You'll make guy mad." I lower my voice. "He is a mortal." I point out. There is this joke that runs around camp sometimes about mortals. But not everyone finds it funny. I do, one because it describes my step mother, and two, it gives you someone to blame.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:28 pm

"Sorry. I have a small temper," I tell her. The guy/mortal glares at me. I stick my tounge out at him "How do you know he's not a monster?" I asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"You are so immature," I say. "And I don't know he's not mortal, I just know he is staring at us." I turn away kind of hoping he was a monster actually because I didn't really want to draw attention to myself. It's not like I need some guy hitting on me today. I have already gone through ennough one day.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

The guy was still staring at us. Again. I swear if he bothers my friend- I'm leaving the threat in the air. I wwas our turn to order pizza. I ordered a plain slice. I groaned softly. "he's still staring. Can I knock him out?" I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"No," I order my own slice of cheese pizza. "Violence isn't the answer to everything." I then laugh at my comment. When you part god, I guess it is. "Okay, maybe it is, but that guy I just a normal guy." Although, I doubted myself on that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 pm

I grumbled under my breatth. "Fine. Not even a little?" I asked as we sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

I kick him under the table not even acknowledging. I picked up my pizza and took a bite. It has been two weeks sense I had good New York Pizza. It feels like a lifetime! My back was to the guy, ad my ADHD got the best of me. "Is he still staring?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

"OW!" I yell when Ameilia kicked me. She asked if he was staring. I looke behind her. "Yup," I glared at the he glared back. We were having a staredown. I took a bite of my pizza still keeping my eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I laughed. "You look really stupid." I tell him. "It's not very attractive." I resisted the urge to turn around and look at the guy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 pm

I tore away my gaze and smiled at Ameilia. "Oh, so I don't look attractive before?" I asked her raising my eyebrows and laughed. The guy glared again. I really wanted to punch this guy. I glared again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

"As I said before," I whisper. "You are no son of Apollo because you said they were all good looking. Is there any point of modestly in that brain of yours?" I smile and lean back in my chair and rubbed my neck. I still had this weird feeling that someone was watchig us, but it wasn't just that guy behind us. Something else was here.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

"I am a son of Apollo!" I told her. Ameilia was looking around. "What's wrong?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

I was about to say something. But there was a boy, maybe a little older then us, standing about thirty feet behind Seth staring at us. He had a bow in his hands. I cursed in a language I didn't know I knew. I through my hand over my mouth and almost laughed, but our situation didn't make it an appropriate time. "Don't look behind you." I say and break eye contact with the guy. I focused on Seth. The guy behind Seth was now looking to what seemed over my own shoulder at someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mall -------------
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next