Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Mall -------------

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Mall ------------- Empty
PostSubject: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:55 pm

I waited at half blood hill for Ameilia. I ran a hand through my hair. I wonder what to do at the mall. I sat up against the tree.

OOC- sorry if the title stinks =/
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:01 pm

I jog up the hill having changed into shorts and a tanktop. Ibput on sneakers and even tried to wash off the makeup. It didnt really work. People had stared at me on my way to cabin eleven and Chiron even directed my to go to the Aphrodite cabin. I almost ignored him when he did. But I said in the most respectful way possible that I would move later an tried not to have the least bit of irritation in my tone.

But I still went to the top of Half Blood Hill to meet Seth. I sigh when I get up there catchig my breath. "Okay, ready?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 pm

I stood up. "Ready if you are?" I asked her, smiling. "How are we going to get out of here?" I ask here.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm

"Car?" I ask shrugging. "I am not walking ten miles to the city. Actually I think it's more then ten miles but if we walk you're carrying me. We got a car or a bike or a flying wagon, anything?? You guys must have some sort of weird peice of transportation here."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the carrying part. "We could call a taxi," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

"Oh," I said blushing and cursing myself in my head for overeacting. "Well you asked!" I pointed out. "I was just making suggestions....And declarations. Oh, lay off and call the taxi or something."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm

I laughed. "I think Bella hid a car over here," I told her. I went over to a bunch of bushes and uncoverd a truck. I grinned. "Hop in," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:10 pm

I followed him to a few bushes but then he pushed away the brush and directed me to get in. I shrugged and climbed into the truck. "Cool," I say while smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 pm

I dug the keys from under the floor matt. I started the car and drove to the mall. "So where should we go first?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 pm

"I don't know," I say. "Let's see, didn't we say, oh I dont know, the mall?" I raise my eyebrows. "Unless you have changed your mind." I shrugged and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm

"Oh yeah," I said embarrassed. "The mall here we come!" I shouted. I gunned the engine.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 pm

I start laughing and shaking my head but once the engine roars to life I nearly jump out of my seat because it startles me. It's almost again funny but ten Seth just speds down the road. I get used to it after a while. It had been a while sense I was actually in a car. That's probably why I was a little jumpy.

"Are we aloud to be doing this?" I ask after a moment. I was doubtful but kind of wanted to hear the andwer.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well, no. We can go back if you want?" I asked her. She didn't seem like that kind of perso to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am

"Oh, Hell no," I say. "I'll take as much time as possible away from cabin ten. I don't need to draw even more attention to myself. How long did you say this stuff lasts?" I sigh and smile lightly with aggravation.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I laughed. "A day or two. I heard one time it lasted for a week. Not that the girl cared," I told her. We were getting closer o the mall.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 pm

"Perfect," I mutter. Then I got a scary thought. "What doe she do to the boys? sees them up and put makeup on them?" I raised my eyebrows and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 pm

I laughed too. "I think only clothes. I have never seen it on a boy though," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 pm

"There arent lot of guys in there," I point out. "And everyone is so close in age! I was talking to a girl the other day and she said she was turning sixteen in august. Of course this was before I was claimed and t didn't whom me that much. But now it kind of bothers me because I turned sixteen in June! That's a little weird. But enough about me and my new cabin. You are probably tired of my questions about Aphrodite. What's your cabin like? Apollo is the big gold one right?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm

I nodded. "Yup. Some people think Apollo is like Aprhodite but male version." I told her. "Also girls think his kids are so hot," i said rolling my eyes on the hot part.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

"Oh," I say rolling my own eyes and smiling playfully. "Then I guess your dad must not be Apollo. Maybe Hermes."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 pm

I grinned. "Apollo all the way!" I yelled pumping my fist in the air. I pulled into the mall's parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

I start to laugh. "Sure," I mock. I look out the window to the large mall. "I've never been here," I announce. "I guess there are just that many malabaround here."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

I smiled. "Malls are all over," I told her. I hopped out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

I small smile escaped my lips and I hopped out of the car. I walked over to his side of the car. "Where to first?" I ask. It was hot. I was ready to get inside and use some AC.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

I shrugged. I put my hands in my pockets. "Where ever you want to go," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mall -------------
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: