Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Mall -------------

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Mall ------------- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Ameilia told me not to turn around."Why?" I whispered. I got nervous. I put my hand near my leather bracelet just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:55 pm

The boy reached for an arrow in his quiver. For a moment he stood there with his now in one hand and the arrow in the other. "If I say duck," I whisper. "Duck." there is a tug in my gut a if in forgetting something. But I don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm

I tensed. I gripped my dagger. "Is is a monster?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

"I am not sure," I say and cock my head to the side. I close my eyes halfway as if I was looking down at the table. Then I look up for the slightest of a second to see the boy raise and arrow notched in a bow. "Duck!" I scrream and dive u set the table as two arrows fly by.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 pm

I ducked under the table. I rubbed my bracelet turning it into a bow and arrow. I notched it and looked and saw a boy. "He's human," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 pm

"Okay," I say crouching low. "He is a human that knows perfectly well how to use a bow and just happens to like shooting at random people. But not just any random people, random demigods! That's not normal!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 pm

"Well sorry, I didn't think monsters knew how to operate a weapon!" I snapped. I shot an arrow at the boy. He looked at me and shot an arrow at us. I pushed Ameilia away as the arrow whizzed by.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Seth pushes me out of the way and I fall into a few chairs. Before I know it, in tripping over a few tables and chairs trying to regain my footing. I would have to kick Seth in the gut later. When u finally do, the other boy that was looking at us before was standing in front of me, sword drawn. I stood up straight slowly looking at him and waiting for him to kill me. But he didn't. I backed up slowly and he took a step forward every time. He sword tip only a foot from my face. I swallow hard.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

I looked up and saw a boy put a sword near Ameilia's face. I got up and talcked the guy to the ground, knocking the sword out of his hand. I grabbed his shirt. "Who ae you?" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 pm

"Who are you?" the guy demanded at Seth. I retreived the guys sword from the ground just in case the guys friend hurried over to us. "Maybe we should take this elsewear." he suggested.

"Shut up." I say. "Why did you guys attack us?" they didn't answer. They looked somewhat normal, almsor as if...I shook my head. If I would say that we would need to be somewhere private.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am

"Who are you?!?" I repeated again. The guy smiled. "What's it to you? I told you to take this outside," he said. I grinned.
"Oh okay, so you don't want to be embarrassed in front of all thses people?" I asked. His smile faded. He pushed me to the ground. I punched him in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

I kicked the other guys bow out of his hand, caught it and slung it over my shoulder while holding the one guys sword in my hands. They were defenseless. I pulled Seth back away from the boy he had punched. And just in time too, because he threw a punch at Seth that would have hit him in the not so right place. "I am going to ask you again," I say. "Who are you ad what are you doing attacking us?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 am

The guy grinned. "Spting on you," was his answer. I pushed Ameilia's hand off of me. "Why were you spying on us?" I asked him. He just grinned. Was this guy trying to get me mad?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 am

This made no sense. Were they demigods? Were they monsters? Were they insane humans that could see through the Mist? We had no answers, and these guys wouldn't cooperate. What did we do to now them spy on us? "Well," I said. "You are terribe at it because staring at the person you are trying to sneak around with and follow is not a very good spying technique."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:39 am

The guy grinned. "The whole point." His eyes flashed a red color and I made the mistake of looking into them. I saw my worst fear. I wasn't at the mall anymore, I was in the park with all my friends. Suddenly, a giant hellhound attacked all of them and I couldn't save them.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

Seth's eyes went black as if he wasn't there anymore. He stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. He was still conscious, and breathing, but he wasn't here. I waves my hand in front of his face and repeatedly said his name. When I looked back over my shoulder, the two boys were gone, the sword was no longer in my hand and the bow not slung over my shoulder. I didn't care though. I still knelt by Seth trying to wake him from whatever was happening.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 am

I gasped for air and blinked. My fear went away. "W-What happened?" I asked Ameilia. I was panting as if I ran a 100 miles.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 am

"You-You looked at that guy," I said with relief. "Abd then stumbled backwards as if someone hit you in the gut. I was going to ask you that same question."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am

I looked at Ameilia. "I think we just met the immortal brothes of Ares. Demious and Phobias. ((Sp? I'm too lazy to look it up.)) Where are they?" I asked. I stood up and looked around for them. I saw them both laughing near the mall fountain. I started to walk over to them.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:15 am

"Wait what?" I ask. But he is already standing up and walking towards the fountain. I scramble to y feet and follow him. One, for the fact to watch his back, and two for the fact that I was curious. Phobos and Deimos, (I think that's how you spell them) are both gods. What am I saying they are both gods, sons of Ares that just sent my friend into Limbo for to minutes. I walk a few steps behind Seth.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Ameilia is walking behind me. I stop and whisper in her ear, "Don't look into their eyes." I walked up to one of them and glared at him. "What's your problem? I can't even enjoy a piece of pizza!" I yell. They all laugh. He turned to Ameilia. "What's your worst fear sweethart?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm

I frowned, but kept my eyes on the floor like Seth had warned. Something happened to him he wasnt really willing to talk about. I think it had something to do with what the guy just asked me. "Why do you care?" I say instead of snwering the question.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 pm

"Because I will find out your fear sooner or later," he told Ameilia. I glared at him. He looked at me. "Son of Apollo, like father like son," he sneared. He did NOT just diss my father. I punched him right in his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I wanted to scream at Seth. Deimos or Phobos, whichever one he jus punched I didn't care, was a god! I didnt though, because at first the god didn't fight back. This surprised me. This was the first god, besides Mr. D. I have met. I didn't really know if they liked being punched in the face but this one just laughed. I clenched my fists.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

"You really think you can defeat me?" The guy I just punched asked. He laughed. "Ameilia I know your fear now," he told her. His eyes flashed a red color. "No!" I shouted, pushing him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mall -------------
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next