Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to the mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 pm

I walked down the hill to see my pink convertible Corvette there. Yeah, daddy surely wanted me to look awesome while driving. "Ready?" I looked over at Cali. I had my hair flat-ironed, not curly/wavy today. I wore a Paramore tee. Yes, Paramore is awesome, and I don't really like pop. I had on some purple skinny jeans, and some pink flip-flops. Also, I wore my pink zipper earrings. I did have a 'rock' side, but I always go back to little miss Gucci. My black bag hung over my shoulder, and my wallet had around 300 dollars in it. But that was for me only!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yeah." I said. There was so much on my mind; my sister, the matchmaking, the guys I was meant to be with! He's so... depressing! There, I said. I was wearing my favorite green shirt, my jeggings, and my Converse. I had 200$ in my purse, but if I ran out I could make more appear! Awesome, right?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 pm

"Hop in." I said as I pressed the button that hung on my key ring. The doors to my Corvette unlocked and I put my keys in my bag. I walked to the other side of the car, then opened the door. I got in and sat down on the driver's seat. Slamming the door shut, I looked over at Cali who should be in the car. Once she would get in, I'd start the car.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

I got in. I sat down holding my purse in my hands. It had a long strap that went over my shoulder. I let go and made a ball of dark magic in my hands. "Sorry if I creep you out, Angel."I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 pm

I laughed a little, as I placed my foot on the gas and we started to move. My hands on the wheel and my head forward. "Don't worry, I'm not that creeped out." I said. "Well, should we hit the make-up center first, or Hot Topic? Maybe even Forever 21? or Claire's?" I said, trying to figure out where we would head once in the mall.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 pm

I laughed so hard I lost my concentration. "Polo." That was the only thing I said. I smiled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 pm

I shrugged as well, and stopped. Red light. "So, Cali, how's camp?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I thought about this question. It was fun with my sister and everything, but this boy I was supposed to be with, well... "Good." I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

"That's good!" I said happily, then pressing on the pedal. Green light!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I put my ear phones in my and turned my MP3 player on. "AAH!" I yelled when I found out it was Cadil's MP3 and it was all Muse music. "Damn it!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 pm

I laughed as I turned on the radio. "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" by The Offspring was on. "Love this song!" I said, blasting the volume up and putting down the fabric on top, so the sun shined down in the car.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

I cringed, then held my head tightly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:21 pm

I turned the raido down. "Hate it?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

"No, it's just loud." I said. I wasn't fond of loud music.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 pm

"Oh." I said.
~Time skip?~

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 pm

~YES
I saw the mall, and got out.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 pm

I got out of the car and locked it. Walking to the doors of Dillards, where the mall's entry is, I said, "I love the mall!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm

"Me too." I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

I walked through the doors, and some guys checked me out. Rolling my eyes, I said, "Let's shop here first?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:46 pm

"Sure." I saw the guys who looked at Angel. I blinked making my eyes black, also creeping them out.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 pm

I walked towards the escalator, then got on it. I rode it to the second floor.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm

I got on and ran all the way up.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I laughed a little. "Nice. Now, the dance is soon, so how about we get some dresses?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I giggled. "Sure." I said.
~We should get Pics of suggestions of dresses
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 pm

~Kk.~
I ran over to a gorgeous ball gown. "Eh?" I said grabbing it.

~
Spoiler:
~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going to the mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the mall   Going to the mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to the mall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-