Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Day at the Mall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Scarlet:
I walked out of the Apple store listening to the new songs on my iPod. I was excited and happy because I needed new music, but I kept a relaxed face for I didn't want to draw attention to myself, especially since I "borrowed" a few iTunes cards. My stomach growled and I frowned. I sighed and head to the food court for a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 pm

As I walk into the mall i notice a girl with an ipod. "Hey want to get something to eat?" i ask with a little gruffness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Scarlet
I stopped walking to look at the guy who came to talk to me. I smirked at him beofre responding. "Can I atleast get a name first?" I laughd slightly. Nobody had aproached me like he did before.
Back to top Go down

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am

The name's Eragon. Eragon Gray. And you are?i say bowing. Well i should probably get my suit tailored, for the high school dance next week! i probably should get my suit tailored i say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Scarlet:
I continued to smile. "I'm Scarlet." I continued to smile until I saw a mall cop coming up behind Eragon. "Um, lets go get that meal." I said trying to keep my cool. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to an empty table out of the view of the mall cop.
Back to top Go down

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

AUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!! why is she dragging me to a table? i think to my self. Okay then what do you want to eat? i ask suddenly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:25 pm

I watched the mall cop out of the corner of my eye. "Well how about some Wendy's?" I said smiling. I needed to relax and not seem so tense or I would draw suspicion.
Back to top Go down

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. i muttered, snoozing on the table. on more minute MOOOOOOOM!!! i mutter in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him sleeping. "Um, okay?" I snickered slightly. This guy is strange. I got up and headed to Wendy's just getting a frosty. I walked back and started to eat. When he was still sleeping I leaned over the table and tapped his shoulder. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:59 pm

I wake up as she tap's my shoulder. I'm just tired. I pulled an all nighter studying for an Exam! i said yawning as i get up to get a Baconator.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Scarlet:
I sighed. "Oh, okay." I waited as he got his food. I crossed my legs and tapped my fingers on the wooden table. I couldn't sit still for very long. I had to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Mall   Day at the Mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day at the Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: