Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Mall -------------

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Mall ------------- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

"I'm not sure, but I think so. Check in the ompartments," I said. I stood up and walked to the car. I leaned against the saet. "I'm a straight D+ student," I tols her smiling. I winced and put my had on my chest wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm

"Yeah," I said and frowne at him for getting up. "Well try living up to your "Perfect" step brother." I put air up quotes when I said Perfect. God I hate my brother. Get in the car before you kill yourself!" I point to the passenger seat because there was no way he was driving us back to camp. I found two cubes of Ambrosia and a canteen of nectar. I give him a cube and a half giving myself the one half, and we sat in the car sipping at the warn left over nectar. I let him have most of it.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"No one is perfect," I sad. I got into the car as Ameilia drove. I ate the ambrosia and nectar. Blood soaked through my shirt. I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 pm

I pulled out of the parking lot shakily. Ugh! I hate driving. I couldn't wait to get out of the city and we'd be on the back roads where I could just speed away and not worry about a whole bunch of cars. I needed to get Seth back quickly. "I don't know what else to do." I groan.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I winced again. Gods, the guy is not supposed to get hurt!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

"You are beeding over the entire car!" I exclaim which hurts my own head. "You look as if you were attacked by ten people! In this case it was a god. YOu look terrile and I can't think of anything else to help you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

"Dammit, Izzy is going to kill me for getting blood on her seats!" I exclaim. Yeah, I know. I'm dying and I'm worried about getting blood on the seat. "I'm fine," I tell her. I put pressure on the wound to stop it from bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I laugh nervously but actually smile. We stopped at a red light with a sigh. I look to the car next to me and almost gasp out loud. My shut my eyes shut and actually hoped that the makeover from Aphrodite will make me look different because in that car next to ours, there was my family. I shrink mysef down in my seat, but no luck. My step brother recognizes me while looking out his open window. I rip my gaze from the car. I can just hear my step mother now. Yelling at me and getting ready to skap me across the face.

Screw her. I thought as the light turned green and I sped forward. My grip on the steering wheel tightened. I didnt check to see if my familily's car followed us.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Ameilia sped forward. "What's wrong? Monster?" I go for my dagger but wince. This sucks like Hades.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm

"No," I grumble. "It's worse. It's my family and I think they are following us." I slam my head back on the seat's head rest in aggrivation, which really hurt. I whispered "Ow." They cant come to camp, and I can't pull over to let them talk to me either.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm

"Don't hurt yourself when your mad," I joke. I look behind me. Sure enough there is a truck following us. "Want me to shot arrows at their tires?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yeah," I mutter, "And then they'll call the cops on us, write down the liscense plate and bring me back home! I don't want to go back to that Hell Hole! No, we'll think of something non-violent."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

"Okay. Drive grand theft auto style then," I told her. I looked down and my shirt had blood. "Uh..." I say.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

"What?" I asked. "I don't speak car! And what are you Uhh-ing about?" the car was still behind us even though we were no longer in the city.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

"It's that video game where you kill people and steal cars and run from the cops," I tell her. I look down at my shirt and point to it. "This is what I'm uhh-ing about."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm

"Okay," I say. "Wait what? You wanna to kill them?!" okay the idea wasn't THAT bad, but still it was wrong, no matter how much I wanted o do it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

"What? No! I meant the way they drive in the video game!" I exclaimed. I faceplamed myself.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh," I said smiling. "I knew that." I pressed my foot to the floor as soon as we got out of the heavy traffic. Ticket here I come, is all I think. And then the thought hits me. "I have no idea what the way to camp is." I look at Seth. "A little help?" I smile then turn back to the road.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

I smile and roll my eyes. I tell her the way back to camp. "Are you okay?" I ask her for the third time today.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm

"I'm fine," I promise. "I just can't go back there." I shake my head. "I should have called the police multiple times in my step mother. I never did. I hope some monster kills her and my brother and then they can rot in re fields of punishment." I'm still speeding as I take at turn onto a road that indicated we were getting closer to camp. My familiy's car was far behind us now. I sighed but I was pretty sure my father wouldn't give up on looking for me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Okay then," I said. We were almost to camp. Soon the hill came into view.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I glared at Seth but just for a moment. I couldn't stay mad at him, especially in this state. I sighed and as I saw in the rearview mirror, my family never een turned on to the next road. Good. I think. I slow down a tiny bit. "How are we going to get you to the infirmary with out getting busted by Mr. D or Chiron?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

"Well we could say we were in the woods and got attacked by a hellhound. That could explain the cuts on my chest," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm

"But they look like stab marks," I say. "Oh screw it." I pause for a second. "Back there at the mall I was yelling at Phobias and he kind of, well, listened to me. I don't know what that was, but should I try yelling at Chiron?" I ask almost laughing. "Maybe he'll believe the attacked by a Hellhound story then." I smile shakily. I have to get him got he infirmary quickly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm

My eyes widened when she mentioned that. "You can charmspeak! This is going to work!" I yell. I went to high five her but winced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mall -------------   The Mall ------------- - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mall -------------
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next