Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So the darkness I became (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedEarth

So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 pm

"Okey, then I'll offer a desert." She giggled. For some strange reason a desert offering seemed to fit the occasion. She took Euterope's daughter by hand and started to wonder if the girl realized Reena's power to calm people by touch.

"Come on, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Felicity smiled and nodded, picking up her guitar with the hand Reena wasn't holding. Felicity felt strangely calm, despite her usual shyness. Not thinking to much about it, she followed her new friend.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Reena and the musician went to the Mess hall. The demigoddess went immediately over the the dessert table and began looking. She ruled out the ice creams and puddings and began looking at the cupcakes,cakes,cookies,pies, and tarts. That's when she saw it! It was a raspberry tart mixed with strawberries. She didn't know why, but it seemed to fit.

She took the tart over the offering place and suddenly blushed.

"Felicity, I've never done this before. Is there something special I'm suppose to say?"
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 am

"Hmmmmm..." Felicity thought for a moment, staring into the flames. "Ask her for music in your soul, and in return tell her you'll make the music good." Felicity grinned over at Reena. The fire crackled happily as more kids tossed their offerings in.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 am

"Okay" The strawberry blonde dtepped toward the fire and close her eyes. She made her mind clear and peaceful for a moment.

"Oh, Eutrepe, may you make the music in my soul and I make it wonderful." She then tossed the tart into the fire. She then gave a deep bow to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Felicity watched her new friend do this, grinning hugely.
"Thank you." Felicity gave her friend a quick hug, feeling happiness slowly warm her body. She wasn't her same old shy self around Reena. She was better.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm

"Your welcome." She looked around the mess hall and noticed that some Ares kids were giving her dirty looks. It wasn't new they had been doing it since it was discovered that she was the daughter of the goddess of peace and was to passive to defend herself. Wanting to avoid trouble she told Felicity,

"I would like to eat outside so we can sit together."'
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm

"Ok." Felicity agreed, eyeing the Ares kids who seemed to be glaring at Reena. The Ares children at never really paid attention to Felicity. For that, she was extremely grateful. The Ares kids looked generally mean, and Felicity had only barely escaped their "welcome" by singing to them. Stupid but effective.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Reena went and got a plate of pasta with tomato sauce before heading outside with Felicity. On the way out, an Ares son tied to thow a slice of pizza at he, but she dodged. Outside, she spotted a bench and pointed towad it.

"Let's sit there."

Last edited by RedEarth on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Felicity sneered at the Ares kid, but followed Reena none the less. Her plate was holding small bowl of soup and a piece of bread, with she desperately wanted to throw at the snickering Ares kid. Taking her seat on the bench next to Reena, she gazed up at the night for a moment before digging into her meal.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 pm

"I love the stars at night." said Reena trying to make conversation.

"I've been eating outside every night to avoid the Ares kids." She took a bit of her pasta.

"My mother is Eirene, Goddess of Peace."
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:53 pm

"So that's why that freak was glaring at you." Felicity reasoned between bites of bread. The stars shone down on the pair of friends, glinting slightly off Felicity's hair.
"The stars are great. Some nights back at the school I would just stare out my window at them for hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the darkness I became (Open)    So the darkness I became (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the darkness I became (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2