Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ Empty
PostSubject: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
Spoiler:
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

The moon was full, and high in the night sky. Baylee was in ripped skinny jeans and a dark green Abercrombie sweatshirt. In her hands were a beautiful wood guitar and a black guitar pick. Her legs hung over the edge of the dock. Sighing heavily, Baylee hung her head low and looked down at the moon's reflection in the crystal clear water. Baylee's hair, which was usually covered in dancing sparks, was dull and had no sparks along it.

Looking up at the moon, Baylee strummed the guitar and began singing. She wasn't singing any particular song, just some words that came out of her head. "Love of mine, you have died. But I won't be close behind, I'll follow you into the dark. No blinding light, no tunnels to gate of white..." Baylee looked at the water. She really needed some happy pills. Looking behind her, Baylee put her guitar to the side, and slid into the water. Coming up for a breath of air, Baylee let herself go limp and sink into the water. A part of her hoped for somebody to come and rescue her.

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ Luke11

j a k e ][ h e r m e s ][ 1 7

I walked along the shore of the lake. The moon was beautiful, and the night was quiet. I noticed a guitar on the dock. I stepped towards the guitar, expecting to see the owner near, in the water. I saw no one, and then looked out at the lake.

I saw something, or rather, someone under the water. I was nervous, as the body lay limp. Very quickly, I took off my shirt and dove in the water. I grabbed the girl's wrist, and pulled her up to the surface. I swam towards the shore, and put her on the ground. I performed some CPR, hoping to get a response out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I walked out onto the lake shore and heard singing. Not bad. I smiled at the singing. It really wasn't bad. I stood there. Just listening to everything.
"Hm," I remarked to myself. I heard the singing stop and I saw her trying to drown herself, I saw a kid running to her and I did as well. I helped the kid help her out of the water. Speak to me girl! I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

The darknesss she saw soothed her. For a moment, she saw her old boyfriend, Jake. He was waiting for her in the Fields of Elysium. "Hello darkness," Her voice was soft, and was whisked away by the gentle breezes in in the field. The Field was immediately flooded with water. Her eyes clouded up, and she ran out of breath. This land of wonder was drowned out, stolen away. Her fingertips gently brushing Jake's, Baylee was swept away by the harsh flood water in the Fields of Elysium.

Choking, Baylee jerked up and franticly darted her eyes. "Jake!" Baylee screamed. Tears falling from her eyes, and blood dripping out of her nose. Coughing water out, Baylee choked on her words. Shaking her head, Baylee cried and lightning struck a tree. "I wanted to!" Baylee screamed, looking around and shivering out of fright and the cold air.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 pm

[center] j a k e ][ h e r m e s ][ 17

I waited. I was a little shocked when she screamed my name. It was obvious she wasn't talking about me though. She yelled again, and lightning struck a tree. "Whoa, calm down there," I murmured. I couldn't imagine what just happened. I grabbed my near by leather jacket, and put it around her. The poor girl was shaking from the cold, or something else. "Are you okay?," I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Spoiler:
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Baylee started crying into her knees, the jacket somewhat warming her. Rain started to pour from the skies, and thunder gently rumbled. Jake... She had seen him, in the Fields of Elysium. Shaking her head, she sobbed and looked into the water. Coughing, Baylee squeezed her eyes shut and she saw the water. She saw herself drowning. She saw Jake. Never had she been suicidal before. This was different. "Who are you and why did you save me?" Baylee whispered, her hair dripping onto the soft sand. Her soft brown eyes gazed into his, and she looked away immediately.

"I didn't need to be saved. My life isn't worth living for,"

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

j a c o b ][ h e r m e s ][ 1 7

"My name is Jacob. I saved you, because it seemed as if you needed saving," I said. I listened as she said something else, and I shook my head. "Look, I don't know you. But, every life is worth living. I don't care what terrible situation you were in," I said.

For a brief moment, I looked into her eyes, noticing their beauty. Looking away, brushing my wet hair back. "I'm sorry if you didn't want to be saved. But I wasn't about to watch you drown," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Spoiler:
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Looking down at her sandy feet, Baylee breathed. She wrung her hair out onto the sand and shakily got up. As soon as she stood up, she collapsed into a pile of washed up kelp. Taking a deep, shaky breath, Baylee fought back tears. She didn't need saving. She didn't have anything to live for, anymore. Her boyfriend had died. Her best friend had died. Her mother died. She might as well just keep the chain going.

"Everybody I knew died. My boyfriend, my best friend, my mother. I had nothing to live for," Baylee uttered, her hands picking up sand and letting it fall through the cracks on her hand. The moon was now low, and the sun was just rising, making an angelic warm glow. Looking down and sighing, Baylee swallowed hard and rubbed her hand across her head, closing her eyes and choking back some soft tears.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm

j a c o b ][ h e r m e s ][ 1 7

"I'm sorry to hear that. But, you can't give up. I watched my mother get murdered in front of me by someone I thought was my friend. My girlfriend was involved in a car crash. I have no family except for my brothers and sisters here at Camp. I'm sorry, but you can't just let go of your own life like that," I said. Sitting on the sand, I sighed. I had brought up some memories I didn't want to bring up. My girlfriend had died in that crash, all because of me. I looked down at my arm, at the scar.

I shook my head, and the memories disappeared. I looked out at the sun, and breathing deeply. I got up, and claimed my dry shirt on the dock. Pulling it on over my head, I walked back to where the girl was.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 am

I watch from a top of a tree and listend. 'So this girl lost every one too...' She jumped down from the tree, and walked over to the group, sand squishing between her toes. She kneeled beside the girl and looked at her. "My dad was murdered in a lake. My step mom died of Cancer. My boyfriend left the camp to be....somethingyoudon'tneedtoknow." She said the last part quickly. She didn't want them to know. "I have tried to kill myself two times. But do you know who was there every time to save me? Parker, my best friend." I didn't add Parker was also my boyfriend....Theu didn't need to know that.

~! Jeeze, Agile's being stable right now! !~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~   ~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~'Hello Darkness' O P E N~
Page 1 of 1