Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Perry checked her pockets, making sure she had everything she needed, money, phone, a small passport size photo and a map, on which she had circled Camp Half Bloods location. Making sure everything was secure she slipped out from the cover the shadows of Apollo's Cabin cast, walking quickly but quietly.
She hadn't been at camp long, and although being a child of Apollo and having a small army of siblings who all liked to have fun, she was itching to get out beyond the safe boundaries and explore the outside world.
Perry had lived in England all her live before coming to Camp Half Blood, and the curiosity and mystery surrounding the new country she was in was too much for her to ignore.
As she walked her hand drifted behind her, the tips of her fingers brushing over the dagger strapped to the small of her back. She wasn't a fan of walking around armed, but thought the it was the smart choice considering where she was going and what she was, Demigods attracted trouble like no one else.
The air was still and the night was quiet, and though her eyes eagerly scanned the camp as she walked through it, Perry came across no one.
A smirked spread across her lips when she saw the boundary, she had made it thought being noticed, and was almost there, about to cross when there was a rustling of trees and the sound of footsteps behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:40 pm

"My My What do we have here a camper trying to sneak out?"Skyler grinned lightly brushing dark hair from his eyes. He wore his dark woolen coat and a pair of dark jeans. "I'd suggest you'd be quicker next time."He was actually just coming from the Starbucks not far from the camp boundaries.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 am

Perry smirked and crossed her arms over her chest "okay you caught me" she admitted. Perry looked the boy up and down, he was well build and had dark hair and striking blue eyes "but it looks like you've been up to a little sneaking yourself, show me how you did it, if you're so good at it' Perry said, with a smirk on her lips as she winked at him, wanting to learn the tricks of his trade.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 am

Skyler grinned at her remark. "And that, is my little secret but I guess I could show you."He grinned lightly walking into the borders. Looking left then right he laughed lightly and stepped over the few pressure pas the had installed into the ground. "It's this easy.."He replied grinning and sipping on his coffee. "Skyler Blaiyne son of Khione pleasure making acquaintance with you." He said cooly walking back towards the road wanting another cup of coffee before braving anything else.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 am

Perry watched him closely, smiling at his confidence. He made it look easy, which she supposed it probably was if you knew what you were doing. Perry watched him step out of the boundary then followed him, carefully placing her feet where his had been, caution not to set off any alarms that might be in place there "Perry Greene, daughter of Apollo" she said, smiling "Pleasure to meet you too Skylar." she added, before taking off down the road after him, eager to explore now she was free of camp boundary's.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Skyler smiled lightly." No Name make sure your back before dawn or a monster could get you."He didn't know her name so no name would have to work. " I for one am going to starbucks. Bye no name!" And with that he looked back smiled his flashy smile and walked into the darkness wondering if she would follow or not.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Perry scowled at the back of his head as he walked away "My name is Perry, I just told you my name is Perry!" she complained, then jogged after him, catching him up quickly "Maybe you've had too much coffee, or your ears need testing" she suggested, walking to keep up with his pace "But for now I like the sound of Starbucks, I've never been before" Perry flashed him a mischievous look and tried to give him her most innocent smile, though she knew it was easy to see through "So seeing as you're already on your way I may as well join you, either that or I'm going to follow you" she shrugged "so which is it?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Skyler grinned at her complaining. "I much like No Name but Perry is fine."He smiled lightly turning to face her. "Follow me eh?I was inviting you to join me Perry so your very welcome. Oh and you can never have too much coffee especially Starbucks Coffee."He said casually brushing dark hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

"Well as flattering as No Name is, I've had Perry for seventeen years now, seems a whole of trouble to change no, so I'm gonna stick with Perry if it's all the same to you" she said, clapping him on the shoulder, mocking sympathy "I shall accept your invitation, following you makes me sound too much like a stalker anyway" Perry said, stepping in line to walk beside him at a comfortable pace "so how far is Starbucks?" she asked, brushing her own hair back of her shoulder as he brushed his out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Skyler grinned at her. "Only another 5 minute walk. Not far at all see."He laughed "Well Perry I suppose No Name is unacceptable seeing as you do have a name."He smiled continuing his walk looking around for monsters his hand next to his pocket where a dagger was held. "How long have you been at Camp?"He asked glancing her with a watchful eye.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Perry smiled and nodded, she could handle five minutes walk and Skyler seemed friendly enough "Oh good" she said "as long as you call me Perry I won't have to call you coffee boy" she smirked. She considered his question for a moment before answering "Only a week" she siad "I'm a new arrival, my parents wanted to keep me at home as long as possible, but it wasn't working out anymore so here I am, how long have you been here?" she asked, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Skyler smiled lightly at the thought of having loving parents. He had never had that but it wasn't his fault and he was a very happy person. "I like coffee boy...Has a nice ring to it don't you think?"He asked grinning at the entered the city limits and on the first corn stood the Starbucks.He was sure it was put there by the camp to keep campers close by. Opening the door he gestured for Perry to enter. "4 years...My parents hated my guts so did my sister so I ran off and made it to camp all by myself."He said proudly. Being able to say that at 11 years old and making to Camp Half-Blood without being killed by monsters was hard to come across around here. "One week and your already sneaking out? Very brave girl...I like it."With that he went to the counter and thought for a moment.Did he want coffee or a carmel frappichino.He thought a moment and decided another coffee would suffice. Ordering it quickly he stood watching Perry carefully. He looked her over grinning at her appearance, She had dark hair and blue eyes almost as piercing as his own.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:09 pm

"I think coffee boy is a fantastic name" Perry smirked "it really suits you" They entered the city limits and Perry walked with Skyler to the starbucks, which was on the first corner they came to. Perry found its close proximity to the camp interesting. She listened as he told her about his family and felt a stab of guilt for boasting about her own in front of him "I'm sorry your parents were like that" she said sadly, placing a sympathetic hand on his arm for only a second. She laughed and nodded "I'm actually proud of myself for lasting a whole week without breaking out, I was getting restless in there, I wanna explore" Perry watched Skyler walk to the counter and order his drink with ease and confidence. She looked at the menu and for a moment thought she was going cross eyed, none of it made sense, not because of dyslexia, but because she'd never heard of any of it. Eventually she turned to Skyler, who was looking at her and said "uh, help me out here coffee boy, what's good to try for a newbie?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Skyler smiled at her restlessness. "Depends on what you like No name. Do like Caramel or Vanilla because I would recommend either the vanilla bean frapichino or the caramel frapichino."She smiled and thanked the serving girl as she handed him his drink. Taking a tentative sip he smiled satisfied he looked over Perry again in curiosity and had to admit she was quite attractive.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Perry considered his advice, and it didn't take her long to decide caramel was not for her "Vanillia it is!" she announced "Caramel sounds a little to sweet, I don't like sweet" she said. Once Skyler had his drink she walked to the counter and ordered her own with the help of the girl working there. After paying and getting her drink she turned to find Skyler looking at her with a look of curiosity on his face "what's up? I got something on my face?" she asked self-consciously.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

SKyler smiled as she picked the Vanilla bean frap.It said a lot about her personality. She didn't like sickly sweet things which made Skyler like her the even more. "No there's nothing on you face. Just examining my prey.."He said grinning. "Gotta see what I'm up against for sneaking out." So far he had the record for sneaking out. He was always gone during the night and hardly ever stayed in camp.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Perry laughed at him "Prey huh? you make me sound like some helpless deer out in the woods" she laughed as she headed for the door "you the professional around here then?" she asked as they walked "cause I gotta tell you, I'm pretty good at breaking rules, and sneaking out seems to be a pretty big rule around here, I may have to steal your crown" she said with a playful wink. She liked Skyler so far, he seemed fun and casual, and he wasn't too hard on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Skyler grinned at her. "No crown stealing here Perry...I am the king of sneaking off."He grinned winking back and taking another sip of his coffee and taking a seat at a table. "So you've been here a week and have only just tried to sneak off?" He grinned motioning for her to sit also.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Perry laughed "You're the king ... for now, it's a dangerous position being king, you gotta watch your back at all times" she said with a wink, following him to a table "Oh I tried already, but I got caught twice, it was only a matter of time before I perfected my technique" she said with a mischievous grin, sitting down beside him "how long where you here before you busted out?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Skyler grinned at her question. "That night actually and every night after."He replied mischievously. He watched her with a close eye. "And I am always watching my back constantly..Comes with the family issues."He said grinning.Only just realized he was flirting with this girl. "So Ms.Greene are we on a date?"He asked quite plainly.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Perry pulled an impressed face, a smirk on her lips "You really are a pro then" she smiled "stealing that crown of yours may be a little harder than I planned" she said. She was saddened to talk about his family issues "You don't need to watch your back if you have friends, surely you've got friends, good looking guy like you has to have 'em" she said. Perry laughed loudly and blushed "You know what, I think we are on a date" she said "that is, if you want this to be a date"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 pm

He grinned at Perry. "I have a couple friends and this most definitely is a date then.So I guess on dates you ask questions. Favorite colour?" He asked taking another drink of his coffee. He looked her over curiously trying to think to as what his favorite colour was. He wasn't sure if it would be blue or white or maybe even a grey or silver.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:21 am

Perry smiled and nodded, agreeing that they were on a date "Umm" she thought for a moment "I think I'd say blue or purple" she said, shrugging casually "and yours?" she asked, leaning her elbow on the table and her chin in her hand, smiling into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 pm

At this time Skyler had finally decided. "Silver."He said with finality. "Favorite food."He then said taking another taste of his coffee and licking his lips looking at Perry in intrest. He did want to know about her favorite things. Why not that mean't more dates.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Perry took in a long slow breath and paused for thought "Oh wow" she said "I really don't know about that one, I like lots of foods, but if you pushed me I'd have to say . . . roast chicken" she said, laughing nervously as she did. She shifted in her seat and sat up straight, smiling at Skyler and enjoying spending time with him so far "okay my turn now, what's your favourite thing about camp?" she asked, then added "if anything" with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.   Sneaking out under the cover of darkness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out under the cover of darkness.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: