Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic}   Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

I sighed and sat down at the beach. It was about midnight. I smiled at the cool brezze. I loved coming here late at night. No one here, it's not hot. It was just perfect. I watched as the waves crashed to shore. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Axiomatic

Axiomatic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic}   Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} White-square-380x422-2Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} Tumblr_loyn2hgtbz1qgd11mo1_500

Who didn't love the beach? Waves smashing against each other, a symphony of sounds from the water's war. It dazed me, made me feel happy inside. At this time of night, past curfew, the beach was silent and still. There, I could be alone and peaceful. My thoughts would race, ideas of the future and life goals fluttered my mind. All there would be was me and the water. As the sand grains danced between my toes, I approached the shore line. A cool, summer breeze blew the opposite way of me, throwing sand on my cheeks. With my eyes closed, only small bits where able to cover my pupils. I cleaned my eyes to see, and began to sit. Lowered into the crunchy sand, I felt like a presence was close.Harpies! I popped up, looking around once more. No winged creatures, but something else. Someone else. Just a demigod... Her black hair faded into the darkness, but her bright, blue eyes popped out. A person, I thought, what a pleasant surprise. At this time, all I wanted was peace and quiet. I ignored her, but it wouldn't help. Another breeze lifted more sand into my eyes. A cough. One cough. But, it was a loud cough. The girl was sure to catch my attention now.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic}   Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Someone or something coughed. I turned to my side and saw a girl. I sat up quickly. "Hi. I'm, uh, Willow," I told her. I liked her hair. It was different and unique. Hmm, maybe I should try something like that. Go red! Stupid ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic}   Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Darkness {Axiomatic}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: