Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greetings from Darkness.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Greetings from Darkness. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Darkness.   Greetings from Darkness. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 am

Well, hello there. I see you have somehow stumbled upon my intro. Nice to meet you, i'm William. But, you probably already knew that. What you don't know, is my last name. For those of you wondering; it's Roberts. I know you don't care, but i'd thought it'd be good to state that for some strange reason. I don't know, who can tell what will pop up in this ADHD's mind. Yes, I have ADHD, thanks for noticing. Anywho, nice to be here and I hope that I can enjoy myself here. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Darkness.   Greetings from Darkness. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:54 am

Greeting from Banana then, Williams! Welcome to the Asylum we call Camp! I am the local permanently checked in patient Mod, although yes, the glint in my eyes are not entirely of madness, but usually far from sane either. People call me Death, Ken or Candice, but I don't know who those people are, so you could call me anything. Hope to see you around! Muwahahaha-er, ehem. Any questions, just feel free to pm me okay or suffer? I'm usually not allowed to scare the fresh meat newbies, but hey, can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Darkness.   Greetings from Darkness. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Well hello! Nice to meet you! (I create my character now right?) (Also...where do we roleplay..just anywhere? And where's this chatbox thing..)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Darkness.   Greetings from Darkness. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:56 am

Actually, since I see you have already created a charrie, you could rp anywhere. Except maybe Mt Olympus and the Labyrinth. You'll need special permissions for that. :) As for the cbox, wait for the page to load(on the idex) and scroll alll thhhhheee wwwaaayyyy dddoooowwwnnn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Darkness.   Greetings from Darkness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Darkness.
Page 1 of 1