Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date With Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Date With Darkness Empty
PostSubject: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 pm

I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals...no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.
|| Raven || Grimm ||

A Date With Darkness Ravengrimm
“ Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you I will see you again, again. "

I sit here and smile dear
I smile because I think of you and blush.
These bleeding hollow dials...this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.
Raven loved Halloween and everything that went with it. So she couldn't help but be extremely excited for the costume ball. Her hair was curled, while her make up was simple. Smokey eyes, light amount of blush and her trade mark deep red lips. Though most of her face was hidden by her mask, that was made from black lace, tied back with a matching black ribbon. Her dress was made from black laces, silks and ribbons with a full skirt, corset style top, and a black lace choker. Upon her shoulder rested her parasol. Some could say she looked like the dark version of Cinderella, only instead of glass slippers. She was wearing simple black strapy pumps. What could she say, she couldn't resit the chance to dress up and not be called a freak.Now all she was missing was her prince. Thinking to herself she couldn't help but wish that there was someone to simply sweep her off her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:12 pm

A Date With Darkness Beutiful-blond-blue-eyes-cute-girl-pretty-Favim.com-88944_large_large
Alaska - Young
Khione

I walked into the Ball barely even knowing why I was there. My hair way full and bouncing with two black feathers intertwined in the locks. My eyes were decorated with light sparkling powder that glistened in the dim lights on the dancd floor, bringing out the blue in my eyes greatly. The dark eyeliner I had traced around my eyes was just the right amount I was happy with. Nothing too much, as always. My dress was long, a little past my knees and flowy. It's silky matieral swept against my knees. I didn't mind the cold October air so I had gone with the strapless cut. The top half of the dress was decorated with one sinple swirl of crystal beads running down the left side. I wore sandel like silver heels. The straps ran up my legs, half way up my calfs. I could have saud I looked hot, but I was no where close to the sort. Ice cold is more like it.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

A Date With Darkness Saraheo
SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
"I love music, it's all I have left."

Sarah walked into the costume ball, a little scared. She didn't know if her costume was for a ball, or not. yet it was a costume ball right? A princess should be fine... it was just a ball. Just a ball. She kept walking, and ran into a girl oops. The girl was dressed like a princess, similar to her.
"Gah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- ah nice costume." Sarah told her managing a weak smile. She reset her tiara and shifted her weight from one foot to another.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38910594
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals...no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.
|| Raven || Grimm ||

A Date With Darkness Ravengrimm
“ Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you I will see you again, again. "

I sit here and smile dear
I smile because I think of you and blush.
These bleeding hollow dials...this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.
Raven who was sitting at a table in the far corner. Had a chocolate cupcake with a dark chocolate frosting and a candle in the middle. Today was going to mark her seventeenth birthday. Blowing out the candle she sighed happily. Looking over she noticed two other girls who had show up, each almost looking alike. So the princess theme was going to trend, thankfully Raven was only in black. Slowly she stood and made her way over to the others. Trying to force some sort of sentence she some what mumbled." I'm Raven... what's your names?" Before looking up, her eyes held the one who was classed Alaska's gaze contently. The girl reminded her of someone, a fictional character maybe. Well who knows, reaching out she offered her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 pm

I looked up at the two girls who had come close to me. Great, people. I bit my lip and closed my eyes a second then opening them quickly. "I'm Alaska," I said reluctantly. I wondered what these girls were supposed to be. I guess a princess or something because that's the easiest thing to do at a Halloween ball when you are a girl. I ran my fingers through my hair then placed a hand on my hip.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah looked as another girl came, this one older than her. Raven was her name. Sarah gave her a kind smile, She looked at the girl's costume, another princess. Only Raven was different, her dress was black.
"I'm Sarah." Sarah told them. She gave them another smile and looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven smiled before whispering softly." Nice to meet you Sarah... Alaska, would you to like to join me in the corner table?" She asked shyly. Okay so Raven soon realized that she was the oldest out of all of them. Turning she headed back towards her table where she sat quietly. Her eyes, well the blue in her eyes caught the soft lightly and sparkled. She bit into the cupcake but found it tasted of dirt. So in the small hand bag she had she pulled out the apple. She loved apples so she happily bit into it.

Last edited by Permafrost on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 pm

I made it look like I did not notice her pause between our names. I did, however rais an eyebrow at her. "So what are you guys?" I asked as I sat down at the table next to Raven although, I already kind of knew. I rested my elbows on the table. "Happy Halloween" Baners decorated the room making me think of monsters and how I much rather be fightig them right now.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:10 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven smiled faintly." Well, this would be my take on the classic Cinderella dress. Though much darker." Deciding to finally open up she smiled." Let me guess.... you're a snow flake?" She asked half expecting her guess to be dead wrong. Licking her lips she caught a few droplets of the apples juices. Her mind was thinking about something else. Now every few moments her gaze flickered towards the door then back to Alaska, as if she was waiting for someone to show up." So..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 pm

I laughed lightly and shook my head. "You know I'm really surprrised someone got that," I said. "The kids atthe front didn't believe me until I made the snow just erupt from me like an aura. Now that was a good laugh to see their faces." I looked at Raven. Her eyes were wandering. "Are you waiting for someone?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

"Well you're just so chill, that I could guess it from your aura. I'm a daughter of Nyx. Not sure if you guess that, but I defiantly know you're a kid of Khione." She smiled faintly before taking another bite of her apple. So she was getting bored." Also I'm not waiting for anyone, just curious to see who's coming in next. We seriously need a prince in here. It's just so quiet." She said with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 pm

"Ha! Prince," I muttered rolling my eyes. "You single too?" I asked with a light smile. "I could honestly care less about dating but a few guys would be cool." I traced the rim of the glass in front of me. Ice morphed over the rim and frost covered the sides. I smiled in statisfaction.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:53 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

"Yep, single as a bird. Though I'm not going to lie, I personally want a boyfriend. Not sure what exactly but I'll know it when I see it." She smiled with a grin. In her class was some warm apple cider. She loved this girls cold personality, it was interesting. Her eyes continued to dance before she yawned."So how long have you been in camp?" Raven asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 am

My thoughts wanded to Damian and I had to shake away the tears from ckming stopping them before they even appeared. "I've been at camp three years," I tell Ravan. "I didn't really have a great life with my dad. He didn't care ebough about me, left me alone a lot so I ran away. I ended up here and its the best thing that has ever happened to me." I smiled. "And that's saying a lot."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am

|| Raven || Grimm ||

"I love my dad to death. No pun intended seeing as how he's a mortician. I never really fit in at school with any of the kids in school. So I was sent here after a monster killed my step mother, thankfully my father forgave me." She smiled sadly, tears brimming in her eyes." But anyways, I've never actually dated anyone. So it's a bit odd for me wanting to date now. It was hard in school being known and labeled as the mortician's daughter and all." Her voice trailed off while she wiped away the tears, careful as to not smudge her makeup.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:25 am

The annual costume ball... Chris hadn't gone last year, much too busy with his research, however, a bit of a break never hurt anybody, right? An Aphrodite girl had helped him with his costume, dressing him in a tight white suit. It was form fitting, showing nearly every indent of his heavily chiseled body. Heavy, golden shoulder pads pressed against him as a golden collar lead up to his smiling face. He was wearing a simple white mask that hid only the top of his face, it however served to only accentuate his warm hazel eyes. His golden mane of hair ran wildly along his visage, giving the calmness brought about by his attire a sense of, danger, for lack of a better word. A single sash ran its way across his muscled chest and hid itself under his belt. His hands were hidden in thin, white gloves that fit his hands perfectly.

He had to admit, the Aphrodite girl had good taste, he looked pretty dang good on this night. Carefully, he made his way towards the ball, garnering various stares from whatever campers he happened to pass. Chris didn't consider himself all that attractive, certain other people would beg to differ, but hey, it only allowed his studies to continue without much intrusion. The costume ball was in sight, and it was a thrilling sight to see. Everybody was dressed in the appropriate Halloween attire, various witches and ghouls dancing to their heart's content. There was, however, one gem amongst the dancers, and she had hidden herself in the corner. Why, he would have to fix that.

Raven black hair, ruby red lips, and a black dress that fit her perfectly. She was gorgeous, she was one that deserved the night of her life, and Chris would be more than happy to oblige. With a confident saunter he made his way to her, arching his back forward slightly as he offered one gloved hand. A simple charming smile plastered warmly on his face.

"Would you like to dance?"

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:32 am

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven blushed faintly, which only stood out against her pale skin." I would love to." She said sweetly, placing her hand in his she left the apple behind with Alaska. Standing up slowly, the skirt of her gown fell around her before falling around her waist and legs outwards, much like an umbrella when it was opened. Raven was never much of a dancer but he has asked so kindly she wouldn't resist. Though just as she stood a slow song came on. Mainly strings with no words. Raven who's father had put her into ballroom dancing, quickly recognized the song and found herself happy to dance with someone so handsome as this mysterious prince charming.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 am

A faint blush, that was all the reaction that Chris could have asked for. Even such a simple response to his question had sent his heart wild. She truly was gorgeous, albeit a bit mysterious. As she placed her hand in his, he gave her hand a light kiss, leading her towards the dance floor. As the song changed, the gentle smirk on his face had visibly grown slightly wider, the change of music was almost on cue. As the song played, the golden haired boy placed his hand lightly on her waist, holding her hand tenderly in the other. There was not a step out of place from either of the two, a light twirl here, a gentle dip there, they quickly became the centers of attention. However, in the state he was in, he and his partner were the only ones there.

The song was nearly over, and as such, it was his cue to end with a tidbit of flash. He gently lifted her, transitioning quickly into a short twirl. The spin was unorthodox, and it would end with her facing away from him. His arms wrapped tenderly around her waist as the last note of the song chimed in perfectly to signify the end of their dance. Chris finally stepped out of his haze, and his standard sly grin found its way back onto his features. He gently whispered into her ear.

"What next? My princess."

The boy was playing a character, but the way he laced his words with emotion, the way he danced, the way he dressed, it all almost seemed as if this was natural to him. It turns out Chris was a good actor, who knew huh? This night was already turning into one of great exuberance.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 am

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven had been completely swept off her feet. Though she couldn't help notice something different in his voice. Shrugging it off, she softly whispered in return." What ever you think is best, my lord." Her words were sweeter than honey and carefully drawn out. Her mind was racing while she watched the golden boy carefully. Raven didn't dare ask his name, for it would break the spell of this magical night. She felt truly like a princess, and not like a demi-god. With a smile she slowly turned and walked away from him, and back towards his table.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:27 am

She was something else alright. Her voice had been so genuine, so perfect that it actually made Chris stand there, dumbfounded. It was one of those few times in his life where he genuinely didn't know what to do next, he was just completely awestruck. To anybody else, such a simple display wouldn't have affected them, but this son of Athena appreciated the subtleties of life, he appreciated the small stuff that everybody took for granted. These minor acts signified grace and beauty, a natural quality that so few possessed. His hand rose quickly and rested itself on his mask, an extremely large grin plastered on his face as he let out a silent laugh.

She was very quickly walking away from him, and if he didn't hurry his princess would leave him behind. Nobody wanted that, right? He spun on his heel, navigating his way through the dance until he found the punch bowl. Just his luck that there was a bad tempered child of Ares standing nearby. Red punch and quite a few expensive costumes that needed ruining. What ill-mannered bully could resist, right? The Ares boy whistled innocently as he knocked the punch bowl over, expecting to ruin some poor girl's night. With a flash of dexterity and grace he caught send bowl, leaving only a tiny few droplets to drip over the edge and onto his glove. Ares boy was clearly angry, but Chris paid him no mind as he removed the glove on his right hand and stashed it into his pocket.

Two plastic cups were filled with punch as he made his way back towards the raven haired beauty. Weaving in and out of the various dancers without spilling a single drop. As the table veered back into sight he quickened his pace and pulled a silk Handkerchief out of his left pocket. He folded it with two fingers, something that should have been an incredible feat of dexterity, and placed it in front of the girl. The cup following shortly after.

"I hope you don't mind, I assumed you were somewhat parched."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:34 am

"My my my, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were stalking me kind prince." Raven said with a teasing manner in her voice. Though her eyes danced in the soft lightly she took a small sip of the punch. "So my lord what do you have in mind for us now?" there was a hint of curiosity that filled her voice. Her eyes held his the bright blue in her brown eyes standing out against the color of her black mask and pale flesh. Her gaze with intense as it she was staring into his soul, her lips curled into a wicked smile while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 am

The gentle tease only served to lighten the young man's already stellar mood. He gently rested himself near her as his trademark grin took shape. His gaze unfaltering as he met her penetrating irises with warm, Hazel hues. It was always so amusing to respond to such teases, especially when they were tastefully done.

"Do you object then?"

Her next question had actually served to make him think. To be perfectly honest, he had no idea what their next course of action would be. They could always go back to dancing, though he figured that would be rather boring after the first display. Then, an amusing idea had entered his head, this would turn into a very interesting night indeed. It would seem that, this Hallow's Eve, there wouldn't be much studying after all, his inner psyche was almost pouting at the thought. Still, this was proving just as amusing and fascinating.

In but a breath of whisper he spoke to her.

"Meet me at the beach in two hours."

Sure, it was a strange offer amongst people who had just met, but from the way she smiled. From the way she attempted to truly read into his soul, for some reason he figured that the offer didn't seem too out there for her, as if the prospect of a new thrill would excite her. The "prince" slowly rose and bowed his head gently. He would need to get a few things prepared if things were to go according to plan, namely, he would have to secure a shipment of pepsi. All he needed to do now was find mushroom. His thoughts now racing, he absent mindedly left the ball.

Now then, if he were a Satyr where would he be...

[exit]
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven who was now simply confused only nodded while she sat back down to Alaska.' Hey Alaska what do you know about that golden boy I was dancing with?" There was a hint of curiosity in her voice when she asked, there was just something about that kid that was so off putting but for now she would let it go. Her lips slowly curled into a welcoming and some what mysterious smile." Hey want to just blow off this dance and go over to the maze? Or better yet the bonfire?" Raven asked hopefully, mainly because she was tired of this ball gown and wanted to wear something of her more.. normal taste. Raven lightly drummed her fingertips on the table while watching the other dancers. Reaching for the cup of punch she picked up his handkerchief. Softly she mumbled to herself.." That sneaky son of a banshee, now I actually have to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

I smiled lightly and started tracing an icy flower on the frost of my cup with my nail. "Don't you have a date?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. I smile lightly and looked towards Raven. "I have no idea who that was. He could be from my cabin and I wouldn't know him." I paused and rolled my eyes at myself. "I'm not a very social person," I tell her. I finished the last pettle of the flower with a graceful swipe. A flower in the frost...
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

"I'm not really into him like that. I'll have to go but I have a couple of hours to spare. Lets go to the bonfire I'm dying for some s'mores." Raven said with her childish grin. "I'll meet you at the maze Alaska but first I need to change out of this dress." Standing she collected her things before waving over her shoulder. Going down to her cabin she was quick to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Darkness   A Date With Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date With Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next