Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kari's bunk of darkness(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Kari's bunk of darkness(open) Empty
PostSubject: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 pm

I hide under my bed that has black sheets and black pollows. I loved hiding under the bed. Its cool, clean, and dark. I love darkness and the color black and red.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I walked into the cabin.I was bored.I mean,there was nothing to do.I had done some swordfighting,but now I was bored."Why are you hiding under the bed?" I asked the girl I had just spotted.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

I peer out from under the bed. "Because if I see much light I will go blinded for 10 min." I explain. I got out from under the bed and stand up. "I'm guessing your part of my family. Kari is my name and this is my bed."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm

"That's... a little creepy,no offense.Seriously,you take the whole daughter-of-Nyx thing to the extreme.Anyways,I'm Tobias." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm

I clench my teeth at the comment. It wasnt my fault it was really my father. "Its wise to hold your words till you know a little more about back grounds of the person." I knew he was younger than me without even saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:57 pm

I stared at her blankly."I have no idea what you just said.I just heard wise,so I was thinking that must be Athena-like stuff,and it confuses me." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm

I roll my eyes. "Your not smart. It means if you say something about a person it can not be their fault. You just have to learn about what happened to them in the past."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm

"Gods,sorry,I made a joke." I said.Seriously,why was she flipping out over it?Pfffffft.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 pm

I roll my eyes again. "I don't kid-around that much." If only he knew why I was flipping over it. I couldn't belive he was my half-brother.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

"Gods,sorry." I said.I threw my hands up in the air in frustration.Seriously,she was flippin out for basically nothing!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:00 pm

I huffed and took out a locket that on my neck. I opened it and looked at the picture of my father and the house that I painted black. It brought a smile to my face.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm

I jumped onto a bunk above her bed that had been concealed by shadows.It was attached to the wall,higher up than most of the bunks.Why did she flip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kari's bunk of darkness(open)   Kari's bunk of darkness(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kari's bunk of darkness(open)
Page 1 of 1