Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sam's Bunk (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Samuel Anders sat down on his bed. He was dressed in a long trench coat, a dark T-shirt, black pants and combat boots. The walls of his bunk were painted pitch-black with no posters, and he liked it that way. He experimentally rolled his left shoulder.
"Arm wound's almost completely healed. Means I can finally spar again," he murmured. But then again, he had just returned from a car chase, so.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am

((*pokes* Isn't Sam the one you wanted to RP with Zan?))
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 am

OOC: Yes, he is actually. We got something started, remember, and I even sent you a PM to remind you about it. At The Assault Course in The Forest. Though I wouldn't mind getting something started here too.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

((Oh. I'm stupid. xD Haha. We'll do something here, cause Zan feels lazy today.))

Zan trudged into the cabin with her past-shoulder-length black hair up in a messy high pony-tail/bun thing. She had her favorite Bunny slippers on and her black Welcome To The Dark Side PJs and, oddly enough, a pair of suspenders holding them up. She also sported an old-concert band t-shirt from the early ninties that belonged to her Uncle Chris. It had the name, "Nirvana" on it. The Zeus cabin leader looked rather tired and beat. However, like always, she carried her ever faithful bat in her left hand; she was a lefty.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 am

Sam recognized Roxanne Michaels, but barely. He briefly raised an eyebrow at her choice of attire, and noticed how tired he looked.
"What happened to you? Got jumped by something today?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 am

"No." She responded as she flopped down on a bed near the left wall. "I'm tired. I can't sleep. I'm an Insomniac. And melatonin don't help, since I have ADHD. All it does is wake me up. I usually knock myself out with Nyquil," She explained rather briefly. "I also kinda have a bit of a hangover." She admitted staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 am

Wow. And I thought ADHD and dyslexia were the extent of a demigod's problems, Sam thought.
"Hangover? So you went to that rave? Drank a bunch, almost started a fight, witnessed a carjacking?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am

"No...I started a riot again in the Bronx last night. I almost got arrested and yes, I did jack a car." She grinned thinking about last night, at the riot with Brian. "It was fun."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:42 am

"Sewing havoc in society is fun. Well I'm glad you think that," Sam said. What is with teenagers these days?
He pulled out one of his Beretta 92FS pistols from it's shoulder holster (which was concealed by his trench coat). Sliding the magazine out, Sam fiddled with his weapon absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:01 pm

"Careful." Zan said looking at the weapon as she whispered a few ancient words in Greek and her bat turned into celestial sword with a Nike symbol on the blade. Even though she was a daughter of Zeus, Nike had given her a sword when she was about ten. Zan watched him finger his weapon unconsciously. "I think I might have one of those. Heh. I've collected alot of weapons over the years. You wanna see my stash?" She grinned evily at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"You have a stash? Interesting," Sam said. He replaced the magazine and holstered the pistol. "Show me. And that sword's not bad."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:22 pm

"Thanks, it was a gift from my first fastpitch coach, Nike." Zan re-trudged out the door and in about ten minutes she was dragging a large black bodybag through the door. It held daggers, arrows, small swords, a ton of guns--mortal and celestial--and others. "Yeah...I've been on lots of quests and riots and raves and parties. I'm a bit of a kleptomaniac." She grinned sheepishly as she pulled an older assault rifle out. "Uncle Chris...was in the marines."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 pm

"May I?" Sam took the assault rifle, looked it over and racked the charging handle experimentally. "M16A2. It's not the newest, but effective. Hey, that's a SIG P229. And you got a Remington 870. You've obviously been places."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 pm

"Many places." She said as she watched him touch everything. "Erm...I'm not sure if the safety is on on some of these, so be careful." She gestured to the bottom of the bag, "That's from a recent trip to see Uncle Chris. It's special...except I try to not use it." The bottom of the bag was tripped up with a false bottom and in it held a M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle. Zan was proud of these things. Although she hid all these from Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:39 pm

"No worries. I'm good with weapons," Sam replied. "Whoa, how did you get that? The M27's hardly been issued yet. Brandon Mathias-an Ares guy I know-would be drooling if he saw your stash. Zan, you ought to start using these. Brandon always says that the camp would be much deadlier if we started using modern weapons more, and he's right. You could arm a dozen guys with the guns in this bag, and those dozen guys would be more effective than eighty swordsmen."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Zan grinned as a rare blush crept over her face. She hated being fawned over, "Well...because I don't think the other demigods would find it fair. The only ones who know about his bag are me, Penelope Yargin, Wesley O'Neil, I think Destiny Skyys and you. And Chiron says I can't."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Sam frowned. "What do you mean not fair? It'd be fair if everyone was issued a gun. And why does Chiron say no? Does he not realize we could give ourselves a huge advantage over monsters this way?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 pm

"Oh I don't know..." She said putting the strap of the M27 over her shoulder. "If I was wearing armour I'd be freakin' beastly." She grinned as she thought of her armour. Which was laying in pieces on the Zeus cabin floor after this morning's border patrols.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC: I kind of want to bring this to the assault course anyway, by having Sam bring it up. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:13 pm

((FINE.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sam's Bunk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Bunk (Open)   Sam's Bunk (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam's Bunk (Open)
Page 1 of 1