Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 am

I sighed as I slowly sat down on my bunk. The faux animal fur's were warm, despite the cabin's cold feel.
It was relaxing, and I lay back. Then I remembered that I was looking for my necklace. I turned and sat up, just at the edge of the bed. I quickly opened my bedside table, and rooted for a few moments. Then, I found it. Thank every God there was! I pulled it out and clipped it around my neck. The silver cross was the last birthday gift from Willow, my little sister. She had saved up for two years to buy me the solid silver block cross, and I barely ever took it off.
I sighed again and layed back on the bed. I slowly sank into a doze, and dreamed about my last few days with my family.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

I walked into my cabin, and sat down on my bunk, across from buffy's bunk. I looked over at her and said "hey sis." I set my bow, and my quiver under my bed where they wouldnt be damaged. I lay back with my arms crossed behind my head and looked up at the bunk above my own.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:38 am

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled.
'Hi Taylor. Nice day?' I asked, sitting up, and picking at the ice blue nail varnish on my left hand.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 am

"Yeah. I didn't have to deal with very many people today. That was nice. How was yours." I sat back up and turned towards her. "The few people I did encounter, left me alone for the most part." I don't like many people, but I'm okay with my family.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 am

'Nice. I lost my necklace. Then I came back to find it in my bedside table. So yeah. I spent the whole day looking for it...for nothing.' I laughed, holding up the cross, before slipping it back under my top.
'I heard you were going on a date with Auburn? Must be a bracing experience,' I smiled, thinking of the bubbly girl, and this boy who liked to keep to himself. I suppose, oppisates do attract.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 am

"Yeah. I know odd, this guy managed to charm a girl enough to go on a date. Much less her." I laughed at myself. "It's amazing that I can stand her, but she is like my favorite person ever."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 am

I laughed. Auburn was someone who said before speaking, flirted a lot, and yet never got close to anyone. The fact she like this boy, who mostly liked to be on his own...that was the weirdest thing ti actually happen at camp for a long while.
'She is sweet. Actually, she helped me for a while today finding my necklace. Then Adara took over. Then Veronica. To be fair, I think all the people I know helped.'
I grinned.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 am

Yeah, I know she is. I am going on a date with her tonight. Our meeting, was kind of weird though. Not something that would normally cause a date. This arrogant Zeus kid came over, made us mad, and I shot him in the knee. He went to the infirmary and then I kissed her. I didn't know what I was doing, but yeah."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:31 am

That made me laugh.
'Dramatic. But then, isn't everything?' I smiled, and started to pull on my converse sneakers.
I was planning on going out today, anyway, so now I had my necklace I had a reason. Maybe I'd go and tell everyone who helped that I found it. Maybe Keno needed a walk. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 pm

"Yeah, like you. You lost your necklace, so e eryone you knew had to help you. That's a bit much, ddont you think." I smirked at her and laughed. I didn't think she'd be happy about that. I didn't care though.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:09 pm

I glared at him. Stupid boy. No-one ever understood how precious the cross was to me. Probably because of the Greek Gods, but I still kept it. My sister had given it to me.
'Me? Dramatic? What about you kissing Auburn just after shooting someone in the knee?' I laughed coldly.
I cold make him believe that he was the dramatic one. I could make him believe a lot of things. But I wasn't like my siblings. I wasn't cruel enough to use that particular power. After all, I didn't need to. I could be just as mean with words.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

I stood up, and the air around me grew cooler and the tips of my hair froze. " I didn't realize what I was doing. Anyways, why is that necklace so damnable important to you."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

I stood, and an icy wind lifted my hair. Downside with having a fight with another Khione camper, it was very cold. Upside, I didn't feel the cold like others would have.
'My sister Willow saved to buy the necklace for me. Which has nothing to do with you,' I snarled, and my body temperature dropped.
Reluctantly, I fought against it. If it went to far, my Claddagh ring would transform into my deadly sword, and that might send a bad message to the boy.
I stood for a few moments, then turned, walking to the door.
'This isn't worth it. Arena. Half an hour. Be there,' I said over my shoulder, walking out and bringing the wind with me.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

"I'll be there." I growled. I reached under the bed, and got my bow and arrows. I left my ice arrows, because they wouldn't do much to another child of khione. I threw on a sweatshirt and stormed out of the cabin, slamming the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)   Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffy's Bunk... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: