Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jon's Bunk (one bed open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Jon's Bunk (one bed open) Empty
PostSubject: Jon's Bunk (one bed open)   Jon's Bunk (one bed open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Jon's eyes bolted open, flooding with morning light. He sat up and looked over at the clock on the wall. "What? I was asleep for almost a whole day?" Jon stood up out of his bed (the bottom bunk), threw on his orange camp shirt and some jeans.

"Wow", Jake's voice came from the top bunk, "About time you wake up. I swear, you've gotta be a kid of... um, what's his name? Hybos?"

"It's Hypnos, and I sure hope not. That sounds... boring."

Jake let out a laugh and got down from his bunk, fully dressed. "Well", Jake said, "Might as well get some food in you. You must be starving after sleeping that long."

Jon nodded his head and followed Jake out the door. Lost in his thoughts, he started wondering if the dream he had just had was just a dream, or the demigod kind of dream. He hoped it was the former.
Back to top Go down

Jon's Bunk (one bed open)
Page 1 of 1