Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Willow's Bunk(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Willow's Bunk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Willow Star
I sat on the bunk I'd had for two years. You could now tell it was mine. It was completely disorganized and my monkey, Tango, basically had his own little corner. My sword and sheild, now an iPod and Headphones, lay on a shelf I had put up. Along with some books in Ancient Greek. I had purple curtains that I closed when I went to sleep. I liked complete darkness.
I reached over and patted Tango on the head. He made a weird sound which I guessed was the monkey form of purring or laughter. I had stolen him from a zoo. Not because I felt they weren't treating him right, or that I was a daughter of Hermes. No, I was completely a daughter of Hectate and the zoo had won awards for the happiest animals. No, I stole Tango because I wanted a pet Marmoset monkey. And so I stole him. I've had him since.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

I sighed. "Hi," I said, seeing another girl. "I'm Feather. What's your name?" My pet wolf, Arielle, followed behind me.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Willow Star
I turned my head in the direction of a voice. A girl was standing there.
"Hey. I'm Willow, Willow Star. It's funny we haven't already met. I've been here for two years. How about you?" I picked up Tango and sat him on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:01 pm

"I've been here about one week," I said. I smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Willow. Oh, and don't get scared of the wolf - her name's Arielle. I rescued her as a pup," I said. "She's as tame as any retriever."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Willow Star
I looked at the wolf. It was surprisingly cute. "Aw, it won't scare me. I am scared of nothing. Except spiders, snakes, bees, and monsters. This is Tango, my marmoset monkey. You should be scared of him. He bites," to demonstrate, I stuck my finger in his mouth. He chomped down hard.
"Ow. That hurt. Would you like to try?" I asked Feather.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 pm

"No thanks. Psychopath monkeys aren't number one on the list of things I'd like to pet," I joked. "Sometimes I swear i hear Arielle answer my questions, but it's probably just that I know her so well."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Willow Star
I laughed. "Girl, I have been there. I have been sitting on my bed, and then BAM I'm suddenly thinking about bananas or something monkeyish. It is just completely messed up," I was a little messed up in the head. Not too much, but still messed up.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm

"I'm just a wolf-girl I guess, Maybe I should change my name to Feather of the Wolves?" I joked. "I'd make a good one. I must be crazy, but who cares? I sure don't, because I'm not a psychopath at least," I said. "War is just a bunch of psychopaths killing each other."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 am

Willow
"I completely agree! Just a whole bunch of pyshcopaths running around and killing each other, for really no reason. Why can't we just all get along? If we did, everyone would be happy. Sure, someone would be unhappy, but who cares about them?" I said, stroking the top of Tango's head.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 pm

"Exactly," I said. "Who cares about the random guy who STARTED the World War two?"
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Willow
"I don't even know his name! He probably just wanted to see who would actually go on a murdeous rampage!" I smiled. Not entirely true. I knew the guys name, but did anyone actually know his real intentions? Not saying he isn't evil, though.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 pm

I smiled. "You know, maybe this camp isn't so bad after all..." I trailed off. "At least everybody seems nice." Misty is pretty clever. A good thing I let her store those electronics in my room, I thought. Misty loved to sneak around, unlike most Aphrodite kids.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Willow Star
"'Course you're gonna like it here! Just steer clear of the Ares kids, and you'll do fine. Of course, you do come across a an Ares camper who's actually nice, but that's rare," I place Tango on my shoulder because he's begging me to.
"You met any other campers yet?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Feather
"Not really. I'm used to keeping to myself except for Phoenix," I sighed. "She and I traveled here together."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Willow Star
"Really? You should try talking to some other campers! It's immpossible not to like you, and I've known you for less than an hour!" Of course, I kept to myself aswell, but that didn't mean it was good to do. "So, who's this Phoenix you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow's Bunk(open)   Willow's Bunk(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow's Bunk(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: