Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peyton's bunk (Open to all).

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Peyton's bunk (Open to all). Empty
PostSubject: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Peyton walks in-to her cabin and looks around slowly. She walks over to a empty bunk and inspects it. Deciding that the bunks good enough, she sets her bag down on top off it. She then opens it, and starts to put her stuff away in the drawers. As she works Peyton softly sings."I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment with you".
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 pm

I laugh softly. Someone right next to me was unpacking her stuff and storeing it in the drawers for her bunk. I was working on decorating the plain white chest that stood at the end of my bed. I had sharpies, pant, anything that would work on the surface. I hadn't put anything on it yet and I was totally stumped on what to put on it. The girl who just walked in started to sing along to her iPod.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:20 pm

As she un-packs, Peyton looks around. She notices a girl by the bunk next to hers and smiles. As she puts her sheets on the bed, she says,"Hello I'm Peyton"to the girl. She then countines to fix her bed. Once this is done, Peyt moves on to decorating the area around her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

"Hey," I said. "I'm Ameilia," I grab a dark blue sharpy and start to right my name in large letters on the chest. It matched my lime green and blue sheets and comforter perfectly. Well, that part of it is done. "You new here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 pm

"Peyton but I go by Peyt and yes I am new here"she tells the girl. Peyt then looks at the finished result of the area around her bunk. She smile slightly and plops down on her bunk. She then lays back resting her head, as she looks around the cabin somemore.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 pm

"Cool," I said. I wondered if she was one of those typical kids of Aphrodite, or if she was different. I laughed out loud. That's something I was asked when I first came here. The answer was proven quickly. "Are you likeing cabin ten?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

"I guess, I just got here though its very pretty"Peyton says to the girl, who she guess would be her half sister. She then reaches into one of her bags and pulls out a magazine. She smiles and opens it. Peyt then starts to read the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm

I sigh. "Polka-dots or stripes?" I asked Peyt. I was totally stumped on what to do. Advice wouldn't hurt anyone, even if I hated it. I started to bite my lip and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:07 pm

"No idea, it depends"she says to Amelia. She then flips throgh the magazine. When she comes to the posters, Peyt tears some Harry Potter ones out. She then tears out some others.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I lauded lightly. "Poster tearing huh?" I asked. I began to make long strokes of lime green on my chest leaving gaps in-between each stroke so that green ad white stripes covered the chest. I didn't stop until the diagonal stripes covered the top of the chest.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

"Yeah, I need alot of posters"Peyton tesll her half sister. She then looks at the chest of drawers,"That looks really cool"she says to the her. Peyton then tears out a few more posters. Slowly she stands up and grabs some tap and starts to hang them up.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 am

"Thanks," I said. I finished doing the strokes of green on the chest. I grabbed my dark blue and started making big round circles over the green paint that had already dried. I wonder what the others will thing when my green and blue clashes with the pink that literally describes the entire cabin ten.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Peyton sighs softly and flops down on her bunk. She reaches over and opens her drawer. Slowlt she starts to look throught the door. As she looks trhough it she softly hums.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I was tray to give up on trying to talk to my new sister. We were getting no where and we obviously had nothing in common. I wasn't even going to try to bring up the sports topic. That never turns out well. I could talk about...clothes? No that's pushing it to much. I could care less about clothes, or fashion, or celebrities, or anything that every other girl liked in here. Why was I even trying? I sighed heavily and continued on decorating my chest with the dark blue polka dots.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

(May I join?)

Jane walked slowly up the steps to the Aphrodite cabin, walking barefoot she peered inside breifly. Jane giggled softly "I step in...blinded.......pink everywhere" she says patting the satchel slightly then retracted her hand. jane strolled forward, down the cabin wriggling her toes briefly stopping near to the two girls "I'm Jane if either of you care." Jane moves onto an unnocupied bed, pulling her legs up with her, she sets her satchel down near the pillow. Jane looks at both girls, her satchel moving ever slightly without her touch, Jane shifted slightly her lips curved in a smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Peyton blinks and turns towards the new girl. She smiles lightly and says,"Hello". Peyton then looks around at the cabin once more. Slowly she stands up and bends down and opens her drawer. She reaches around and grabs her mirror. Peyton then looks in the mirror and checks her hair and make-up.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:16 pm

"Hey," I say and continue making large bright strokes of blue spots. Great, more sisters I need got ry and get along with. I wonder if I'll ever fit in here because this wasn't working. I let my arms rest from the painting and started to rub my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Pyeton puts her mirror away and shuts her drawer. She then looks at Amelia, and wonders if somethings wrong."Is something wrong?"she asks her sister.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"Nah," I said it wasn't a total lie. "Just a little bored." now that was not a lie at all. "I've been in here all day." I stood up and got onto my bed with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Peyton blinks,"Ohh"she says softly. She looks around slowly and yawns boredly. She then lays back on her pillow. Peyton looks up at the cealing and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Jane blinks slightly kneeling on her bed, she shakes her head slightly thinking, she purses her lips in thought. Jane slowly strokes her chin giggling slightly, picking up a pillow, gripping it, then she threw it across the room at Amelia "that's too bad I feel I could stay awake all night."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 pm

I gasped in surprise as Jane through a pillow that whacked my in the head. "Oh no you did not," I say and picked up a pillow from my bed and stood.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Jane grins her eyes darting briefly from side to side, shaking her head softly to herself. Jane scratched her head slightly and rolled rapidly off the bed, landing on the floor beside her. Jane giggled softly to herself "I believe I just did" she says, sticking out her tongue at the girl.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Peyton looks at them and rolls her eyes. She then goes over to her drawers and grabs some clothes. She then goes to the bathroom and changes. She then comes back and puts them away in her drawers. Quickly she fixes her hair and make-up. She then slides on some shoes and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm

"Bye!" I say irritably and role my eyes. I ok back to Jane and throw y pillow at her then walk back to my bunk taking a book out to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton's bunk (Open to all).   Peyton's bunk (Open to all). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peyton's bunk (Open to all).
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: