Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Vic's bunk [open to anybody]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Vic's bunk [open to anybody] Empty
PostSubject: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Vic entered the cabin, smelling the air and the perfumes in it. "finally home" he thought after he returned from his visit to Germany. He missed living and staying with the his beautiful half-sisters and handsome half-brothers.

He walked slowly to his bunk, sure of the attention he's got. Finally he let himself down on his bed, putting his biggest smile on and saying "Hey guys, did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:28 pm

I smile as a boy I don't remember walks into the room. "To bad he's my half-sibling." I thought with a sigh. "You can deffinatly still flirt,though." Walking over fluidly, I sat on his bed and flashed my perfect smile. "Hey. I'm Nikki...Now who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 am

"Nikki, you gorgeous sister of mine. I am Vic Wolfson, and well the rest you you will know soon enough. The more interesting thing is, how you are doing?" I responded looking at her cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

"I'm doing great." I say with a laugh and lean over to kiss him on the cheek. Such a shame he was my half-brother. "I think you are going to be my new favorite brother."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 pm

I blushed a little after she kissed me on the cheek, but then I put back on my cool, charming face"Aww I am flattered, sometimes I don't even know how I deserve so much luck. So is there anything in camp you need to tell me about?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm

[Coloe=indigo]I thought for a moment then responded,"Well, I'm sure you know about the war. I don't fight, so that's not a huge intrest to me. Not much else is happening." My full lips slipped into a lip-glossed pout. "Oh! And let's not mention to my twin brother, Noel that you're my new favorite. I'm sure he'll be jealous." I said with a giggle. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well, he doesn't need to know, any anyway I am only your half-brother. So he can still be your favorite real brother right?" I said with a big smile speaking behind my hand. "I mean, and nobody has to know who my favorite half-sister is, right?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

"Of course not." I say with a mischievous half smile. My liquid chocolate colored eyes were locked on him. "By the way, you look super cute today."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm

"Aww why thank you." I replied happily as I looked at her. if she would know how cute she looks today I thought to myself. "Anyway, what are and your twin up to sis?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm

"You're very welcome. And...well. Not much. We never seem to see each other anymore. He's at the mall with his girlfriend right now. We used to be super close, but not so much anymore." I said, all in one breath. Gossiping does good for your lungs, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

"That sucks, but hey as long as he is happy, you should be too." I said, as I felt that talking about it really helped her relax. "If there is ever anything else you want to talk about, I am always there for you sis." I said, as I smiled and I gave her a pat on the back.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:59 pm

"I know I should." I said with a deep breath out. "And...well, thanks. So what about you? Anything interesting? New girlfriend?" Smiling again, I looked around the crowded cabin.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:15 pm

I looked down a little embarrassed "Well you know, the whole girlfriend thing never works out for me, I guess I have commitment issues or so, who knows." I kept rambling as I looked away. "I mean, I know that my charme could get me some girls but oh well." I said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 am

Ikuto opened the door of the cabin. He saw his half sister and half brother. "Hello there half sister and brother of mine." He walked to his bunk and sat down at the edge, his feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 am

I looked at my brother who just walked in and sat on my bunk and welcomed him with the words "hey you, we havent met, have we? How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 pm

"Well my name is Ikuto and I'm feeling well I guess." Ikuto smiled and flipped hsi hair for it was getting into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Four sentence per post thienthy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I looked at Ikuto and his hair "Wow, I really like your style, your hair look really good." well of course I thought, he is also a son of Aphrodite. I walked to my closet to check my stuff, I got my favorite shirt and jeans out to dress myself. I didn't know what to do today yet and I hoped someone would know something to do. "Does anyone want to hang out today or do something? I am soo bored" I asked around in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 pm

I glance up from my bunk, where I was deciding what to wear. "Sure, I guess.." As far as I knew, I had nothing better to do. I smiled in his direction and turned my attention back to my bunk. Dark skinny jeans, white v-neck t-shirt, and gray Uggs was my final decision. My hair hung in cascading waves to just below my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

I smiled at her and was very happy that she decided to hang out with me, after all she was one of my favorites at camp "Yay lucky me, so any plans what to do? And let me say those jeans and that shirt look great on you, you look almost too good." I decided to do my hair before we do anything, I grabbed my hairgel and styled my hair as I do it everyday.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

"Hmm... I have no idea what we should do. But, thanks. You look great, too." I replied as I put on my gold Tiffany charm bracelet. I glanced in the mirror, fixing my makeup that was already perfect.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"Silly sisters of mine, always putting on makeup you all know that you already look perfect and that you all have perfect skin. Well anyway, what about going down to the beach tanning?" I asked her. I figured that would be something she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm

I roll my eyes and reply," Nobody is ever perfect enough and the beach sounds fun. Should we try to get some more people to meet us? I really need a new boyfriend...". Sure, guys like me and whatnot but I really wanted a new guy. It really had been a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm

I thought about it for a while, I mean, new people would be fun, but being alone with her would be fun, too. I know that she is my half-sister but hey, I cannot ignore her good looks. "Well I let you decide, whatever you want. You can ask other guys to come with us if I am not good enoug for you." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

"It doesn't really matter to me. It can just be us or whatever." I smile and run a hand through my hair. I liked it wavy, something I rarely ever did to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vic's bunk [open to anybody]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next