Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Vic's bunk [open to anybody]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:24 pm

"Well hun, I would really enjoy going down to the beach with you then. If we meet somebody on the way or there it's fine if it is just us, well even better. I mean, I could get to know you better." I said charmingly to her and took her other hand as her one hand ran through her hair.

*should we open a topic at "the beach" ?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 pm

"That's fine with me." I reply as I walk towards the door. Even though he was charm-speaking me, I didn't really care. I was pretty good myself, but he would have to wait a little to figure that out. I smile sweetly in his direction.

--Yup.(: Do you want to make the topic or me to make it? & By the way- Nice profile picture (:
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hey wait for me a sec, I have to get my stuff ready for the beach. Like umm lotion and stuff, don't want to get your pretty back sunburned do you?" I looked at her smile and was amazed, even though all daughters of Aphrodite have a stunning smile hers was different.

*You can open one if you want, and thank you very much :) that's me and I guess also that is what Vic is supposed to look like. I like your picture too!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm

"I am." I said with a laugh. I threw some stuff for the beach into my favorite Coach tote. Pushing my hair back, I slid on my sunglasses and glanced back around the cabin.

--Alright (: I'll make it in few minutes .
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"All right" I said as I looked at her. I turned around to get my stuff together, I put my bathing trunks on and I put a towel around my neck, I also put on my favorite flip-flops. I was so ready for the beach to just relax and enjoy the sun.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I turn, now changed. Currently I had a bikini under some shorts and a flowy tank top. Also tossing in some last minute things into my bag, I was completely ready. I checked my reflection once again, deciding I was as perfect as I could get at the moment.

--Made the topic at the beach . Sorry it took sooo long(:
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm

* No problem ;)

And with that Nikki was gone, she went down to the beach already I guess. I would follow her soon enough, but before that I was checking around the cabin, if somebody else was still here I needed to talk to? I looked around at the cabin which was built for all the Aphrodite kids and once more I was fascinated how everybody was so neat and just natural pretty.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 am

"My hair is just natural like that. I try to ruin it, it just pops back to this hair style. Well I got to meet someone, see ya. Hope to see you another time half-brother." Ikuto grabbed some stuff and walked outside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vic's bunk [open to anybody]   Vic's bunk [open to anybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vic's bunk [open to anybody]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2