Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Assault Course (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 pm

I roll my eyes and jog after him
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

When Sam led Gen and Zan to the assault course, someone was already there-a man of perhaps twenty. He was six feet tall with slick blond hair, gray eyes, a fairly handsome face and a shotgun slung over his back. The strangest thing was the man's attire-as opposed to casual clothing, he wore an olive dress shirt and brown slacks.
Sam stopped. "Who are you?"

"Malcolm Reed, son of Athena," Malcolm responded in his distinctive Scottish accent. "Did you build this?"
"Hephaestus and I, yeah," Sam replied.
Malcolm nodded. "Well it's a nice piece of work, lad."
"Thanks. Same to your wardrobe," Sam remarked sarcastically.
Malcolm chuckled. "Hah. I get that a lot."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 am

Gen couldn't help but wolf whistle. This place were wicked. And by wicked, she means things that she always wanted to have during one of the battles. "Nice fort.", she commented.

~so sorry!

Last edited by deathkid22 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:00 pm

OOC: Just waiting for Lady Roxanne to post. Since Zan is with the group, I'd like her to comment before we move on.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

"It's alright." Zan said with her deadly bag on her shoulder. She looked around, it was alright. As in...it looked rather alot like the ways of Mooraj. Where she'd been trained and almost killed several times. She didn't even wanna think about that hellhole.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

"If ya don't mind, lad, I'd like to take a crack at it," Malcolm said.
Sam tossed him a pistol. "Don't forget the targets."
Malcolm looked the gun over. "Beretta 92FS. Nine millimetre, 17-round capacity. Not bad. I'll make sure to use it well."
Sam tossed Malcolm a sixty-pound backpack and then set his watch. "You're wearing this too. Now go."
Malcolm took off, vaulting over the fence, climbing the walls and trying his best to bullseye every target. He didn't get dead centre every time, though.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 pm

"Looks like fun. Easy too." Zan grinned as she picked up a backpack about the same size as the Athena dude's and pulled her M27 from the bag and some ammo. "May I? It's easy if you look at the..." And Zan launched into a discussion on physics.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:34 pm

As he reached the dirt pits topped with barbed wire, Malcolm threw off his backpack and army crawled the rest of the way. He got up and shot the last two targets. "Time?"
Sam stopped his watch. "A minute forty one. Decent. Okay Zan, your turn."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm

"Mmmk...sounds like fun." She called as she sprinted into the course. This was easy compared to Mooraj. She flipped over fences and sprinted some more. She finished the course rather quickly and was breathing moderately as she dropped the pack at Sam's feet. "Can I get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

"A minute forty. Beat him out by one second," Sam said. "And no, I don't have any food."
"Eh, I have an apple." Malcolm reached into his pocket, produced a Macintosh and tossed it to Zan.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 pm

"I meant protein. Oh well. I have a protein bar in my purse." She said digging through her rather large Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly bag. She pulled it out and unwrapped it, "So now what?" She asked with her mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

"I'm gonna be pitching this to as many cabin leaders as I can," Sam said. "Hopefully we can get a couple more built and start incorporating 'em into the standard training regimen. It'd be nice if you told your cabinmates, Zan. In the meantime, I'm gonna run my own course. Get my time, Malcolm."
Sam put the backpack on, cocked his pistol and took off. His speed, precision and excellence in parkour were clearly evident.
"One minute thirty four," Malcolm said when Sam had finished. "Smashing job."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 pm

"I wonder what's on TV tonight..." Zan wondered out loud before pulling out a Blackberry and texting her friend, Brian. They were having a lively discussion about oranges and tangerines.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm

"Oranges and tangerines," Malcolm said, peeking over Zan's shoulder. It was one of his more disliked habits, but one he refused to kick on the grounds that it was just a little harmless curiosity. "Brian your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Zan whirled around quickly whipping out a knife and putting it to his throat, "Never ever read my text messages, may they be about oranges or anything. I will kill you." She hissed and put the Blackberry away.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Malcolm was surprisingly unfazed by Zan's outburst, as he took hold of her knife hand and slowly pushed it away from this throat. "If you say so, lass," he said reasonably.
This guy has no panic factor, does he? Sam thought, watching the events unfold. He was going to step in until Malcolm responded diplomatically to take the tension down a notch.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 pm

She put the blade back in her belt and averted her eyes back to her phone, completely engrossed in the conversation. Brian had had to put the phone away 'cause he was in the middle of class so Zan was texting her other friend, Danielle. The conversation had gone like this:

Zan: Dude. I'm soo doomed.
Danielle: Why?
Zan: I'll call you when there isn't someone reading over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 am

Gen looked at the scene with her bored eyes. She always wanted to do the course but her leg wasn't that healed. "Are we done?" she asked with a flat tone. That Athena dude was interesting but she kept her distance. He seemed to lack the sense of fear just like she lacked the ability to cry.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 am

Sam shrugged. "Unless you'd like to run the course. But that leg tells me otherwise. Yeah, I guess we're done here. Tell your cabinmates if you will, huh?"
"Sure thing," Malcolm said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assault Course (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next