Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Assault Course (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 pm

"I meant protein. Oh well. I have a protein bar in my purse." She said digging through her rather large Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly bag. She pulled it out and unwrapped it, "So now what?" She asked with her mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

"I'm gonna be pitching this to as many cabin leaders as I can," Sam said. "Hopefully we can get a couple more built and start incorporating 'em into the standard training regimen. It'd be nice if you told your cabinmates, Zan. In the meantime, I'm gonna run my own course. Get my time, Malcolm."
Sam put the backpack on, cocked his pistol and took off. His speed, precision and excellence in parkour were clearly evident.
"One minute thirty four," Malcolm said when Sam had finished. "Smashing job."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 pm

"I wonder what's on TV tonight..." Zan wondered out loud before pulling out a Blackberry and texting her friend, Brian. They were having a lively discussion about oranges and tangerines.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm

"Oranges and tangerines," Malcolm said, peeking over Zan's shoulder. It was one of his more disliked habits, but one he refused to kick on the grounds that it was just a little harmless curiosity. "Brian your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Zan whirled around quickly whipping out a knife and putting it to his throat, "Never ever read my text messages, may they be about oranges or anything. I will kill you." She hissed and put the Blackberry away.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Malcolm was surprisingly unfazed by Zan's outburst, as he took hold of her knife hand and slowly pushed it away from this throat. "If you say so, lass," he said reasonably.
This guy has no panic factor, does he? Sam thought, watching the events unfold. He was going to step in until Malcolm responded diplomatically to take the tension down a notch.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 pm

She put the blade back in her belt and averted her eyes back to her phone, completely engrossed in the conversation. Brian had had to put the phone away 'cause he was in the middle of class so Zan was texting her other friend, Danielle. The conversation had gone like this:

Zan: Dude. I'm soo doomed.
Danielle: Why?
Zan: I'll call you when there isn't someone reading over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 am

Gen looked at the scene with her bored eyes. She always wanted to do the course but her leg wasn't that healed. "Are we done?" she asked with a flat tone. That Athena dude was interesting but she kept her distance. He seemed to lack the sense of fear just like she lacked the ability to cry.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 am

Sam shrugged. "Unless you'd like to run the course. But that leg tells me otherwise. Yeah, I guess we're done here. Tell your cabinmates if you will, huh?"
"Sure thing," Malcolm said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assault Course (Open)   The Assault Course (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assault Course (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2