Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I stood on the dance floor, not dancing very much, because I didn't want to embarrass myself.The forges were closed at night so I had nothing else to do, plus, I sort of enjoyed dancing. I'd left my sword at my cabin, so that i didn't hit anyone with it, and the weight not being there was really odd to me. I walked to the concessions stand, and grabbed a couple of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 pm

dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) Billy-Unger-300x300

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Hi, I'm Daniel! Wanna go to the lake?
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

Daniel was alone at the dance. He was going to go out with Alaska, but no. He wanted to just shake his head off this. It was irritating. It kinda made him feel ashamed. He wanted to just forget it and just get away from girls. Hang out with the boys. Then he noticed a boy around his age. Maybe 14 like him or 13. He took a few tops towards him and smiled shyly. "Hey." He said. He hadn't been his normal stuff. He took a deep breath. "I'm Daniel. You can call me Danny if you want." He said shrugging at the end.

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm

I waved at Danny, and said "I'm Cameron Son of Hephaestus" I said smiling with one side of my mouth at him "How are you today Fine Sir." I chuckled, and picked up another cookie. i ate a few pretzels, and made myself a drink "Do you want something to drink too."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) Billy-Unger-300x300

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Hi, I'm Daniel! Wanna go to the lake?
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

Daniel walked over to the punch bowl. "I got it! Thanks Cameron." He said. He kinda lightened the mood for Danny. He shrugged as he poured punch into his clear cup. "Well, I'm doing good, how about you Mr. Cameron." He laughed.

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 am

dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) Gemma_ward_narrowweb__300x450,0

| Constance Newman .::. Athena .::. Crushing |

I wandered through the dancing couples, a little unsure of myself. I mean, this was a dance. And I was pretty much on my own.
Grabbing a small can of 7UP, I kept looking around, hoping to see someone I knew.
Maybe Buffy. Or even Kaida.
Crap. Kaida wouldn't be here. She had the stomach flu, and was nearly dead in the Hera cabin. Buffy though. Maybe she would be here. I mean, there were a lot of good-looking boys here. She would be on the prowl for a new boyfriend. Anyone could be her's.
Scanning the crowd for her blonde hair, I spotted someone I knew.
And she weren't getting him.
Pushing my way over to Cameron, I straightened my hair, which was tied up in a messy bun with a few strands falling loose. My dress was a silvery grey, falling to my knees. I wore small owl earrings, and a silver necklace and bracelet to match. My dress had a small black belt around my waist, and my shoes were pumps. I wore no make-up.
And then I was standing there. Tapping him on the shoulder, I realized he was talking to someone. But I planted a smile on my face, and looked at him.
'Hey Cameron,' I said softly.
Cool. I was getting to see him. At a dance. Maybe he would actually notice me. Sure, he had noticed me before. But I don't know. I had come to the conclusion that all of my heart symptons and such were to do with a crush. And all of the evidence pointed towards it being Cameron. Wow. I had never crushed on someone before.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:14 am

"I'm good to" I said to Daniel. I turned around, at the sound of name and the tap on my shoulder, and saw Connie standing there. She looked gorgeous, that's no doubt. "Hey Connie, You want any punch or anything" I said gesturing to all of the concessions. "How are you on this fine night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)   dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dance (OPEN OPEN OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: