Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 pm

"Holy crap," I mumbled. Singing. Another thing I was no good at. Hooray. I'm just lookin' around for someone to hang out with. "Well, maybe I'll meat someone here that'll be my friend," I reassured myself. Pfft, I doubt it. Only like, the Apollo kids are here... maybe one of em' could be cool... at least one.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

I looked at the boy. He was HOT. I said "oh hey. are you new? are you a child of Apollo?" Gods, that would suck!"My name is Allary Zane, daughter of Apollo."

I rolled my eyes at Allary."Excuse Allary, but she won't go out and tell you she thinks you're HOT."

I slapped Zacklynn. somtimed she can be so embarrising!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 pm

"Oh," I said. Sweet! I think that one girl Shay likes me... and know this girl?! Man, this day just gets better and better! "Well, I'm not a son of Apollo. Not even close, I'm a son of Khione. And uh, who's the other girl?" I said, smoothing back my hair.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:57 pm

"oh right" I said"my name is Zacklynn, but you can call me Zack. oh and I am unclaimed."

I groaned."Zack, this is weird"

"why, oh do you two need time alone?"I joked

"no because I'm not used to being friends with-"I started

"A cute guy? A tomboy?" I guessed

"no a crazy person who can't talk to guys!" I joked back." so should we dump the Zack-attack in the lake?" I joked and turned to Calyx.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

"Well... even though that would be extremly fun, I don't wanna' make a bad reputation or myself. Wait, scratch that, let's do this!" I said, exsited to do my first funny thing since I got here. "Oh and uh, maybe when we're done with that," I said, probobly blushing, "Maybe we could like, go get some refreshments." Refreshments? Who says that anymore? Well whatever.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 am

"umm yeah sure..." I looked at Zack as if to ask, Was this kid psyco? Which made him of course hotter!

I smirked at Allary. "So the love of your life is ...not what you barganed for?" I wispered.

I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am

I smirked. This place is like a jackpot full of hundread dollar bills! Like, three girls like me already. "So, are we gonna' throw her in the lake or what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

"umm dude,"

I laughed. this was priceless!

"dude, that was a joke. I was only kidding around."

-hannah look up. I said,"so should we dump the Zack-attack in the lake?" I joked-
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

"I know you wierdos!" I said. Most people in my case would feel stupid...me... I just felt cold. "But in all seriousness, you wanna' get out of here? I have a bad feeling they're gonna' start singing Justin Bieber of something." I said. Well, girls might think I'm hot, but once they start talking to me, it's like I'm non-exsistant.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 pm

I relized where I needed to be. "Oh shoot! I late!"I yelled! then I rushed to the hermes cabin.

I blushed. "so umm." I smiled at Calyx. "I better go too..."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

"Well, uh, ok... if you wanna' find me I'll probably be in the forest," I said. Gosh, that just blew right up in my face didn't it? Oh well... better luck next time I told myself. Pfft, next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)   I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new, and I'm looking for someone to get me out of here!!! (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: