Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA

Go down 
+9
Rykthrall
Sun-Spawn
Kendall
maddie ☹
Angel
Katie Firebird
Boo Bunny
Nico
Nin64
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Katie & Lilli's Bondage Topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t5565-bondage-post-staff-test#141370

Lets see how it goes ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

ALEX. You could do it with Ryann when you're done making Damon. ;3
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Um, I thought they were supposed to be random? <.< At first I found this idea to resemble Loveless a little too much, now I'm willing to try it out and see what happens. I honestly prefer the random link thing though. Promotes interaction outside the normal circle of people. You may get lucky and get linked with a friend. You may not.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 pm

It sounds like a sort of cool topic. I think I'd like to try it.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 pm

I'm up to do a bond with someone. Perhaps I can explain in roleplay what I cannot seem to explain in my own words.

Also, I intended for the bonds to be random, as stated above.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 am

^ Oh look, Totally called it on the randomness factor a few posts ahead of everyone else on the page, you can all thank me later xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I LURK THIS THREAD DANGIT

That's what I thought, Nin. Otherwise we're just dibbing people in a somewhat different manner.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:53 am

If we're volunteering to get the bonds done later, I VOLUNTEER NAO.
Also to set up a truly random factor, could you have it so that the neutral party only begins the selection with a set number of people? I'm sure you already had this planned out but you know, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am

Look guys as I said before,

They WILL be random, these bonds we're doing right now are not, because they are TESTS. When we decide to go through with the final product or not will determine the rest of the final details. Rest assured Nin we will keep you informed.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

When/if Levi is accepted, I think he would be perfect for a bond.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 pm

K4Ti3 wrote:

They WILL be random, these bonds we're doing right now are not, because they are TESTS. When we decide to go through with the final product or not will determine the rest of the final details. Rest assured Nin we will keep you informed.

So when you choose the random bonds Ill absolutely HAVE to help because I barely know anyone on the forum, and those who I do know I'll enjoy giving a twisted fate.

You know, its an unbiased selection from me xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 pm

InGlorious wrote:
K4Ti3 wrote:

So when you choose the random bonds Ill absolutely HAVE to help because I barely know anyone on the forum, and those who I do know I'll enjoy giving a twisted fate.

You know, its an unbiased selection from me xD

@K4Ti3: I never doubted that you guys wouldn't keep me informed, but I apologize if I seemed overbearing.
When I said, "Also, I intended for the bonds to be random, as stated above." I was speaking to those who were asking if the bonds were supposed to be random or not. (I had assumed that they meant in the real setting, not the tests. My apologies once again.)

@InGlorious: I'm sorry, but I would like for whomever chooses the bonds (the neutral party) to NOT actually have any bonded characters. So, in short, if you would like to participate then you can't pick any of the bonds. This helps ensure totally randomness, also that said party would be completely neutral.

The purpose of random bonds is not only for entertainment purposes, but also to help instill more activity in posting. Not to mention the possible friendships between RP-ers that might arise, but mostly to promote more activity.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 am

Sooo......How'd it go/going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3