Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] Blonde-girl
Katie Firebird | Daughter Of Apollo

I was trying to teach an Athena girl something she didn't know. Ironic? Yes. "No Lilli use your wrist not your arm.." Needless to say it was a grueling experience. "Like this." I shot another three pointer with ease. Little did I know it, our lives were about to change forever.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] 1932163
Liliana Brooks | Daughter of Athena

The only thing Liliana doesn't have enough knowledge on was playing basketball. She had never gotten it right. Either shooting in a bee-line or the basketball slipping out of her hands, Liliana has never gotten the hang of it. Her best friend, Katie Firebird, was trying to teach her how to use a shoot a basketball. She admired her commitment. "I'm tired, could we take... A nap?" Liliana mumbled, the ball falling out and bouncing on the ground. Man, sports are tough! Only weeks of training could actually get Liliana to dribble. By then, she needed to work on putting it in the net!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Katie Firebird | Daughter Of Apollo

"We can't take a nap silly" I laughed, "We can take a small break if you want to?" I smiled, I had to give her credit for trying hard. What happened next i'll remember as long as I lived. An enormous bolt of raw energy smashed the ground next to us, which cause me to fly about 10 feet away near the basketball hoop. "Oww..." I groaned sitting up, then I scrambled onto my knees kneeling at the figure in front of me. It was none other than the great goddess Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Just as Liliana was about to take a sip of water, an unbelieveable glowing figure stood in front of her. It soared down from the sky, letting loose gusts of strong wind and blinding light. Flying back about 25 feet, Liliana skidded across the gravel and looked at her knees. They were all torn up and bloody. Shaking from the incident, the figure in front of her was the one an only, Aphrodite. Gingerly kneeling on her shins, Liliana instantly regretted that she never put any of her food in the fire to Aphrodite. O, Goddess, Aphrodite," Liliana said, not quite realising that she sounded like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Alright, i'ma give my best go at Aphrodite.

Aphrodite smiled, a smile that could melt asphalt, "Hello dear children." She gave a wave and pulled out her compact mirror, updating her makeup which clearly wasn't necessary. "I suppose you're wondering why i'm here?" she smiled deviously.

"Umm yes actually." I dared not look up, I liked being called 'hot' and didn't really feel like being made to have children by some cow. A thing Aphrodite was know for, getting girls who ticked her off in hot water with everyone else. "O' Lady Aphrodite, i'll honor your name at dinner tonight, if I so may inquire as to your appearance?" I tried my best at speaking to the goddess formally, best to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm

A little embarrased about her casual outfit and messy hair, Liliana feared to look up. Liliana had little to no practice speaking to a Goddess, she had only met her mother once, and she had been just as casual. Her forehead touching the ground, Liliana winced at the sharp pain in her shins. Man, that gust really took her toll! "Lady Aphrodite, what brings you here today?" Liliana addressed as if she was a former friend. Not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Aphrodite looked at the girl who had last spoke (Lilli), and said "Typical of a Daughter of Athena to look terrible." She snapped her fingers and instantly Lilli's shins healed, hair straightened, even her wardrobe changed. Now she was wearing an embarrassingly low white V cut blouse, and a matching white mini-skirt. "Better." she smiled. "Now you look as fine as one of my children, at least for the next year you will." she looked at the other girl Katie. "You're passable my dear." she spoke "But still look better then your best when in the presence of a Goddess."

I inwardly grimaced. Lilli would have to be hating Aphrodite now, she hated wearing anything outside her comfort zone. Much less a low blouse and a mini-skirt. At my judgement of passable however, my hopes fell slightly. Aphrodite was the goddess of beauty I wouldn't have complained if she had chosen to remake me.

You can try and RP Aphrodite if you want to, I give you my blessing to try.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Liliana, now looking drop-dead gorgeous, was grateful for her healed shins and straightened hair. Her outfit? Not so much. Lilli hated wearing ANYTHING that went outside her comfort zone. Of course, the girl enjoyed being approved by the Goddess of Beauty, not to mention her approving Katie as she is. "Thank you, Lady Aphrodite," Liliana grinned, her head at her pedicured feet. Flashing a quick smile at Katie, Liliana began stroking her hair that was as soft as silk.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm

"Oh and I redid your entire wardrobe, skirts, blouses, all those things you SHOULD be wearing. Plus your swimwear." The Goddess looked happy with herself. She had managed to bless another helpless daughter of that wretched and dull Goddess of wisdom. But she still hadn't told the two why she was there. And she didn't really seem to care that she was wasting the girls time either. Then in mind thought to Lilli she spoke, 'Now that i've redone you. I face a dilema. You're friend the Daughter of the Sun over there could be a daughter of mine. But I don't know if I should fix her. Should I grant her what i've given you?'
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Now, that, Liliana was grateful for. A whole new wardrobe? She must be dreaming! But the thought of Katie being a daughter of Aphrodite... Playing basketball? Being the tom-boy she is? No way could she be a daughter of Aphrodite! But if she was, wouldn't Aphrodite know? "Sure, why not?" Lliliana laughed, trying not to look at her miniskirt. She had to admit, Liliana thought she looked hot!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 am

Aphrodite snickered at Liliana, wiping a microscopic makeup smudge off of her seemingly perfect face. "Well then, we'll see how good Katie looks after she gets an Aphrodite worthy makeover!" Aphrodite raised her hands to add effect, then laughed an snapped her fingers. With a puff of smoke, a small ripple was sent throughout the almost empty basketball courts, lighting up four pairs of people four different colors. Katie and Liliana happened to be pink. "Oops! Did I do that?" Aphrodite asked, putting on the same innocent look mean girls in high school did. "Well, it's only permanent!" The corners of the goddesses mouth turned up, revealing a sinister smile.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 am

I like you're writing style xD I'll let Kendall post first, focus on making Lilli determine if Katie will have a new god parent (Memory wipe, then will become a daughter of Aphrodite)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 am

--Um, okay. Got it. And thanks!--
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

"Uhh, My lady..?" I asked I felt tingly inside. But I also felt like there was something alien in my mind, like a giant cable was attached to my every thought. For some reason I also felt.. Hot? In the way where if I walked through a crowd of boys, all of them would try to take me home. But.. I hadn't felt that way a minute ago..
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 am

Aphrodite turned to face Katie. "Yes dear?" the goddess asked, giving Katie a quizzical look, fake worry on her face. In truth, Aphrodite was thinking, 'Blink, blink, breath, bat your eyelashes, smile sweetly, hand on hip, blink.' It was your typical dumb blonde thoughts swarming in the almost dumb goddesses head. "Are you wondering why you and your unsightly friend are glowing?" Aphrodite decided to quit the innocent act and smiled evilly, feeling the power that she really had surge through her. Aphrodite controlled what happened now. This was her game.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 am

"Yes m'lady." I answered 'No I was going to ask when you were going to give me a makeover idiot..' then I realized she could read my thoughts. "I'm sorry m'lady don't make me make love with a cow. I'll serve you." I cowered, I really hope she would forgive me. Or even if she didn't and redid my wardrobe with things that only those who stood on corners at night would wear. That would be better then being forced to carry some cow baby human thing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 am

Aphrodite glared at Katie, waving her hand and causing Katie's wardrobe to take a turn for the worst. That was better. "Your revenge has already happened, stupid Apollo girl. You'll find out soon enough, I suppose. Just remember this: Pay attention to who is on this court." Aphrodite put on a smile, worried about frown lines, and clapped her hands. Several piles if Drachmas surrounded the three. "You'll need to call me. A lot," Aphrodite said, twirling a strand of blond hair around her pointer finger. "Now, call me if you need me!" Aphrodite crossed her arms and disappeared in a shimmer of bright light. A hole was left in the ground where she had been standing.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Admiring her dirty brown hair, Liliana felt like a new girl. Taking some Drachmas, Liliana looked at Katie. Katie and her were the only ones on the court. Was this supposed to mean something? "Katie, what do you think she meant? I think it's best if we go to bed... It's getting pretty dark out," Liliana seemed a bit skeptical. Getting up, Liliana only fell down into the hole created in the ground and groaned. Tilting her head back, Liliana closed her eyes and took a deep breath, slowly climbing up the 5 foot deep hole.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 am

I helped Lilli up and out of the hole. Freaking Goddess.. I would have loved to be in Lilli's place. I knew she hated that kind of wear, now she was stuck with it for the next year. While myself on the other hand easily utilized most clothing items to my own advantage. "I guess. I'm not really tired though are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]   Bondage Post [STAFF TEST] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bondage Post [STAFF TEST]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: