Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a plot idea

Go down 
+6
moon
a. hams
Jason_Diabolus
Beanie
pinkgirl
sapphire
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 8:47 am

STOP THE WHOLE WORLD FROM TURNING INTO A MONSTER

Unconscious bodies are dumped on Half Blood Hill. They're downright messed up - bruises splattered on their skin, clothes ripped, wounds bloody, etc. Practically on the verge of death.

Fortunately, someone finds them at the nick of time. Soon more campers rush to the scene. They haul the bodies to the infirmary where the Apollo kids work their magic and ta-da. They're alive and well on the way to recovery. However, they all have no idea how they ended up like that in the first place.

Things seem to go well from there. Some, the old campers, have caught up with the people they know. The newbies make friends and gain enemies. Maybe they fall in love or in some cases, rekindle lost loves. All in a day's work for your average camper I suppose.

But then, trouble stirs. A camper is found dead one night, mauled by an unknown monster in the depth of the forest. At first it's dismissed as an accident. Anyone who trains at the dead of the night is at huge risk of dying. Everyone assumes that.

But it happens again. And again. Every other night, someone is pulled from their bed and ravaged under cover of the trees.

Meanwhile, the ones who were found on Half Blood Hill are starting to get nervous. Some are just as baffled as anyone else when it comes to these deaths. But what most don't know is that in the next morning, they find themselves in places other than their beds, clothes tattered and body smeared with blood. They have no memories of what happened during the night, but they're getting suspicious. They're getting scared.

Soon, their friends notice, their enemies notice, their lovers notice... and all hell breaks loose.

CAST
Backstory:

Shape-shifters. The experiments are running loose in camp, and they have no idea it's them.
Jonathan Adams (sapphire)
Nicholas Smythe (sapphire)
June Prenston (Nico)
Kalina Nikolova (Faith Lehane)
Trevinter Hyuzu (Jason_Diabolus)
Jasper Cole (firelord zuko)
Aaliyah Hunter (pinkgirl)

Friends. The person who found the shapeshifters on the hill that day. A person who shows them around camp (if they're new). A clique that accepts them into their ranks. They would be the first to notice a change in attitude in them, and drama unfolds from there.
Skyler Carstairs (Beanie)
Charles Newman (sapphire)
Cirilla Riannon (Jason_Diabolus)
Ashton Mabry (Nico)
Sutton de Luca (pinkgirl)
Trace Finch (firelord zuko)
Samuel Adamcyzk (firelord zuko)
Drake Clark (cerys)

Enemies. They would be the next to notice, and quick to pin the blame. Maybe they'll be the first to make the connection between them and the deaths. Rivalries might start between them and them + his friends.
Fern Daniels (pinkgirl)
Chul Dae Bong (Beautiful Chaos)

Love Interests. Ahaha drama ofc.
Cirilla Riannon (Jason_Diabolus)
Veronica Loric (Faith Lehane)
unnamed (Nico)
Samuel Adamcyzk (firelord zuko)

Kronos spies. Someone who watches over them without them knowing. Maybe there would be a confrontation somewhere along the road.
Simon Crane (a. hams)
James Carter (cerys)

Detectives. Someone or a group of someones trying to make light of the situation, putting on their detective caps and scouting clues and interrogating people, to name a few they could do.
Livia Malcolm (Beanie)
Faye McJean (moon)
Elijah Duchamps (pinkgirl)

Victims. Most will end up dead, but give the campers some credit. Some of them can survive, and they will live to tell the tale... which, of course, is gonna cause a whole lot of chaos. Physical injury plus mental trauma - all the ways to break your character in one package.
Nate Bradley (pinkgirl)
Alayna Castro (Beautiful Chaos)

► Anything else you can think of to add to the drama wiggleplz
(C) SAPPHIRE

Last edited by sapphire on Mon May 02, 2016 8:05 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:46 am

enemies = fern probably the only thing she's good at

I mean I'm not sure if you want multiple characters from one person but friends is easy because most of my characters are talkative and can make friends quickly I'm making a new character soon and depending on how she turns out she might be able to fit into here somehow?? The only two slots I'd probably not be able to fill is detectives and Kronos spy

also how did you come up with this amazing/complicated plot like props to you
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 5:15 am

yes fern would be perf c:

well if few people want to participate then it would make sense for them to use multiple characters so yeah, i think it's gonna come to that. like not all the rps would include the boy - i can definitely see fights coming up between the friends and enemies, the detectives interrogating everyone else, maybe even the victims' families joining in and causing drama, to name a few. more complicated stuff can happen like a friend could turn against the boy if someone close to them got killed. cue character development. so many possibilities!

also, since it's kinda revolving around one character too much maybe there could be a group of them who's abducted so we have a lot of dangerous shape shifters running around camp xD depends how many people want to participate.

aww thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 pm

would love for Skyler/Liv/anyone really to be involved. Skyler could use some friends so maybe friends? Idk about the rest of them tbh
Back to top Go down
Jason_Diabolus

Jason_Diabolus

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:58 pm

I suppose I am interested. Ciri could be a friend/possible love interest. Seems pretty fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:32 am

yayy more people! ouo

@beanie: oooh yes, i'll make my new guy be able to stand skyler's antics then (that sounds like a challenge lol). how exactly should one go about in making friends with skyler?
as for liv, i guess she can play detective? gah if only moon were here with faye, the two of them would be amazing.

@jason: sounds great! if you want to create another shapeshifter or something else that would be totally cool too. seems like most people are gonna have multiple characters in this plot given the few active members here haha

i'll get to updating the first post with a list of characters joining in along with their tentative roles. i'll try to get my new character up within the week so this could get started. really though, it would be more fun with more experimental shape shifters up and about. so don't be afraid to volunteer your characters to be one ;)

i'll also try to list more possible subplots in the first post. don't be shy to post any subplot idea you might have!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 pm

omfg saph ur plots
make june a shapeshifter she's already a mess
also i love being love interests angsty romance is my ish (not june tho obv)

Last edited by Nico on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 pm

if you use jonathan ill kill you

Hahaha Skyler is a piece of work tbh, but Kat was able to make friends with him so it is possible. And yes def, Liv would probably end up doing that, she can get attacked if you want (I'm gonna see if Moon wants in as well cause that would be so amazing).

Also official admin stuff: We're gonna go over this plot soon and if we have any concerns about how it's gonna play out, we'll let you know (it's doubtful haha) :)
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm

I could make a quick character so she/he could be a victim and just die lol that'll be fun to rp

for detectives if you really need them, I could see Elijah doing that just for the fun for it??
if you also need a shape-shifter I could make my new character one just give me a due date for when you want her done by
this plot kinda reminds me of something from teen wolf haha

p.s. Kat became friends with Skylar by offering him cigarette lmao
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:31 pm

HEY HEY HEY
I'M REAL EXCITED
I'M CHANGING ONE OF MY CHARACTERS TO A KID OF KRONOS (maybe. if bean is not mean.)
SO HE CAN BE THE SPY
his name is simon and i love him
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:44 pm

I LIVE

(sign faye right up - i've always wanted her to be a detective tbh)

((faye could also be friend of said camper bc bias in detectiveness yesss))

Last edited by moon on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:00 pm

I have a victim for you. Alayna would be a perfect victim to survive, but then of course she will go crazy.

I'm also creating a character Chul who could be an enemy. And Mae who could be a detective or a love interest?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 am

AAAAH MORE PEOPLE OMG THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY excited

@nico: OMG JUNE YES HI JUNE LET US BREAK U EVEN MORE

@beanie: looool ok lets see if we can bribe skyler with more vices. also i could totally see a plot where liv witnesses the monster mauling the victim first-hand, maybe bc she spent a night in the forest just to see idk, and then she'll get attacked ooooh the possibilities
also you're going to kill me ahahaha oops

@pink: yeees go ahead and make some character fodder haha. it'll be more fun than just mentioning dead NPCs. xD hmmm maybe by next week if you can? i'm hoping for us to start rping next week c:

@wicked: oh gosh yes perf!! he'll be pulling the strings from inside camp and omg more action and drama yes

@moon: HI MOON WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT U XD oh gosh i can just imagine the conflict in her head once she realizes that the culprits she's looking for are persons standing right in front of her all along

@chaos: hell yes lets go break more characters \ouo/ just tell me when you're done with their apps and i'll add them to the list c:

okay guys, since vina has agreed to have veronica lyric loric back, i am gonna go through with her steady boyfriend Jonathan Adams being one of the shapeshifters. mwahaha. bean dont kill me
i'll still create one other shapeshifter though esp for the sake of those wanting to play love interests, but if you guys want to enter other shapeshifter characters with budding romance plots then go right ahead! come on, you know you want to, relationship drama in the middle of this plot is too fun to pass up, right? riiiight? c:
Back to top Go down
Jason_Diabolus

Jason_Diabolus

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:00 pm

@sapphire: What do you need more of, Shapeshifters or fodder to get murdered? I can make either one. Though I might enjoy Shapeshifters more.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:45 pm

my shape-shifter should be done by Friday/Saturday ish but would the shape-shifters remember their past/brief history??

for the victim he'll be done by Saturday/Sunday his name is nate :) do you want him to die first or second?? if he dies second I was just gonna make him rp with the shape-shifters or something and start trouble lol

wow I just realized how many characters I have in this plot lol
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:01 am

@jason: well we can never run out of victims because we can always use NPCs for fodder. and there's no limit on shapeshifters (yet), so go ahead and make one c:

@pink: under normal circumstances, i think they would (unless you want to make them a complete amnesiac, then be my guest). but the memories of the experiment and the horrors they underwent, they're all gone. idk how, maybe the hecate kids put a spell on them or it's psychological and they're subconsciously trying to dissociate from the trauma lol i've been reading too many picoult novels
lol just enter as many as you'd like, the more the merrier c:

btw guys i'm working on a timeline of sorts, hopefully i'll get it done by friday. i might also start assigning people to RPs since this seems to be leaning more to a site-wide plot than just your average character plot, but of course you're free to post what kind of situations you want to rp! in fact i highly encourage that. c:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 pm

i'm making a new character to be a friend/possible love interest/whatever she turns into naturally i'm trying to finish her this week
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:46 pm

can trace be a shapeshifter (lol he's my only character)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:38 am

@nico: yaaaas -casually stalks your character topic-

@maeve: sure thing xD

okay i'm gonna put a temporary limit on shapeshifters because we have six now including trace and jason's yet-to-be created character. this limit might increase if more people signed up for the other roles. come volunteer your characters, the shifters are gonna need a lot of support from friends and backlash from their enemies c:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:13 am

bumping this because of an announcement:

for those of you in the process of creating your character, please have him/her done by Monday (April 25). i'm going to start the first topic (which is gonna be open to all who signed up in this thread) on Tuesday. if you're not able to get it done by then, please let me know.

btw, when the plot starts i won't be accepting any more shapeshifters, but signups for the rest of the roles will remain open. so feel free to enter your characters even though we've already begun c:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:48 am

IT HAS BEGUN.

Here is the first topic.

Main Objectives:

• discover the bodies on half blood hill
  • bring them to the infirmary
  • get acquainted

As much as possible, everyone who signed up must post there. There is no posting order. Post when you're able to. And if you can, post asap because I expect the next threads to start over the weekend.

i like things fast. it strengthens my muse
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:06 pm

i will post tomorrow on the bus for definite, possibly tonight depending on if i get an essay finished :-) v excited for this bless u saph
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:40 pm

first of all, i'd like to thank everyone and congratulate you all for a job well done. so glad to see the activity spike with the first thread. i hope you will all maintain that enthusiasm for what's to come c:

now it's time for...

PHASE 2.

If you didn't believe in miracles, you better start now. All the demigods found on Half Blood Hill miraculously survived. Brought to the infirmary and now under the finest healers camp has to offer, they start the rough road to recovery. Onwards to the future, ladies and gentlemen! The poor kids have no choice but to toast to that, because they don't even know why or how they got dumped on the hill in the first place. Such unusual circumstances that plague the lives of our precious demigods... All of which begs the question - was all this really a miracle, or did it just open the doors to a catastrophe?

What happens now?
IC. Shapeshifters are recovering in the infirmary. Some may recover faster than the others and find themselves exploring camp if they are new, or making up for lost time if they are veterans. Basically, they can be wherever they want if they are able. As for the time frame, all events in Phase 2 happen within two weeks after the discovery in Half Blood Hill.

OoC. There will be a general thread in the infirmary (which I'll post later), but that won't be the only thread in Phase 2. This is the time where you will all get really acquainted. Make all the connections you can possibly have. Friends, enemies, or even start romance if you can. This whole week shall be dedicated to socialization. I expect multiple threads for that.

Main objective:

• meet as many people as you can

Instructions:

• each shapeshifter must be in at least one topic and must make at least two connections (whether friends or enemies). however, that does not confine your options to two. in fact i encourage you to make a lot more than two.
  • plot! post in this topic or pm others if need be. just get to plotting.
  • once you create a new topic, post the link in this thread so i can include it in the index of the first post.

What happens to Genesis? You can still post there even if Phase 2 has already started, especially if there are still loose ends that have to be tied up (or people you have to reply to).
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:57 pm

@ enemies you will probably hate june so easily so if you want to become enemies w her let me know hahaha (but ps also james and faye i love rp'ing w them and june)
@ shapeshifters (/fellow friends) if you met ashton in genesis let's plot pm me!!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:22 pm

@ Nico - June, James and Faye though

@ shapeshifters - Faye would love to talk to your character because she wants to figure out what the hell just happened. If you're interested in Faye questioning your character let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plot idea   a plot idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a plot idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next