Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA

Go down 
+9
Rykthrall
Sun-Spawn
Kendall
maddie ☹
Angel
Katie Firebird
Boo Bunny
Nico
Nin64
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin64

Nin64

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:38 am

Ok, so, I have a plot idea for the forum. Well, for anyone who wants to RP it....

This idea was inspired by another RP that I was part of, but it didn't really go anywhere. It was a Greecian-style RP, with the gods and goddesses and watnots.

***Credit goes to psyduck of RoleplayGateway***

However, there was one huge twist. The gods and goddesses started pairing thier descendants off to one another, at random, just for fun! *GASP* Oh noes!

See, the pairs are all 'bonded.' What a 'bond' is, is a special connection between two random people, which is bestowed upon them by the gods and goddesses themselves.

.:::About Bonds:::.
-Bonds dream together. If they are both asleep at the same time, either they will both have the same dream or have a combined dream. In thier dreams, they cannot hide thier thoughts from each other.

-Bonds can feel each other's presence, no matter where they are. However, the strength of how well they can feel them depends on distance.

-Bonds CAN be broken, but only in two ways: 1) the gods/goddess's themselves deems it entirely unfit, or 2) one of the bonded dies. The living bonded, without his/her pair, goes insane.

-It is not uncommon to see Bonded pairs defending each other, nor is it uncommon to see a Bonded more warrior-like than his/her counterpart.

-When being paired, gender is irrelevant. This means any gender can be paired together.

-Romance is OPTIONAL, but not necessary.

Uhm....that's all I can think of about it right now. So yeah, let me know what you all think, okey dokies??
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 pm

So it's like an empathy link?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 pm

I remember bond-like thingies from HON, but they were called imprints.
How would the RP go? Kinda confuzzled...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:40 pm

I think it would be like Gover and Percy's link. It just sounds almost exactly like it. Maybe not. It sounds really interesting, that's for sure, but I guess I'm just confused by it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Like they can have a mind-convo thing?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I think that's a very interesting Concept, I am totally willing to try it out, or to observe it if anyone would like to volunteer to test it?
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Well...I'd like to learn a bit more about it first. xP I'm still a bit confused on the whole concept. I understand about the gods pairing up two people...but what would be the full on goal in this plot? How would it end up affecting camp?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Thats just it, we don't really know what it will affect until we try O.O
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Well yeah...but I mean, other than linking two characters together, what else is there? It's a good idea, don't get me wrong, but I want to know how this will end up looking in the grand scheme of things. I don't know...I just like big pictures. xP Not just "Let's start out and see where things end up" I like to have a general idea of what might be accomplished or changed or whatever and then roleplaying, and as the roleplay goes on things can change, grow, or become inspired...
Ehh...never mind. xP I don't know, I'm just rambling. It'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

If we're having people try it, I'm willing to try it. *GASP* ANGEL. Cassie and Parker should have a bond, and that's how they meet. *Volunteers Angel.* Though I do want to know a little bit more about it, to make it clearer when our testers try it out.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:07 pm

But I- Ahh fine. xD I should probably start Parker then, shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Should I have Aphrodite bond them? Or some other non important God/dess? Lol
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Hmm . . . Some Olympian. Probably Aphrodite, since she's the best at connections. And yes, Angel, you should. Otherwise, Imma bug you. (Not really, but it's a threat) xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Maybe each God buddies them up because they have some, like, relation to one another, or when the time comes, magical stuff will happpen? idek
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

That's a great idea! If one of them lucid dreams (Takes control of their own dream) does that mean they can lucid dream inside of their bondage?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Kendall, Katie & Lilly should Bond?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

My idea:

I think that Aphrodite should set them up. There should be three or so couples/matches, who didn't sign up.

The bonds' descriptions, and who the test bonds are so far:

1) This bond is angry about the whole thing. (Sunny's Seth and Selene's Cali)
2) This bond is excited about the whole thing, because they're good friends. (Katie's Katie and Koala's Lilliana)
3) This bond is kind of awkward about the whole thing, but they are also somewhat happy, because they both have feelings for each other. (My Cassie and Angel's Parker)
??**4) This bond has never met each other before, and they have mostly a quiet bond. (Moo's Minna and Fluffy's Nemo)**??
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Alright, if you peoples set up a topic with you're charries and PM me i'll have a God/Godess show up and bond you peoples together foreva
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 pm

I get it now!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Kendall make a topic and I brt mmkay?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm

mmkay where should topic be? Lily snoozes off in the arena after observing Katie's battle moves?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Nah, Katie hasn't been battling much recently, it would be somewhere secluded so people wouldn't believe their story.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Like what?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Like the woods or somewhere off campus.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

I need to wait for Angel to make Parker, so they'll be bonded sometime within the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next