Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Plot idea :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

New Plot idea :3 Empty
PostSubject: New Plot idea :3   New Plot idea :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

OKAY, so here's my idea, I've got two:

1. Two demigods are walking in the forest, when suddenly, they notice a small forest fire that quickly spreads. They desperately try and put it out, and one of them gets burned really bad, and is taken to the infirmary.

2. Two demigods are walking in the forest, when they suddenly see a hellhound. While fighting, one of the demigods gets seperated, and they both desperetally try and find each other again. Once they've found each other, the one demigod had gotten brutally hurt by the hellhound, and is forced to go to the infirmary. The other one is taken off and given questions(he/she is questioned about the hellhound and how it got into camp)

Spots for the first one:
One demigod: Jesse Davidson(my character)
Other demigod: Lex Smith (Korra's Character)

Demigod that gets burned: Lex Smith (Korra's Character)

Spots for the second one:
One demigod: Jennifer Lance(my character)
Other demigod: Spot open

Demigod that gets brutally injured and goes to the infirmary: ?
Demigod that gets questioned: ?

Okay, so, tell me which plot you want to do, and then which character you want to do (Like, if you want to be the one that gets burned)

OKAY, THANKS!!!

Last edited by Pipcorn on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: New Plot idea :3   New Plot idea :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 am

I think we should have Lex get burned. It would be ironic, him being a son of Apollo as well as Jesse. Plus, I kind of want him to have an injury. I want him to go around bragging that he survived a burn.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: New Plot idea :3   New Plot idea :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am

First of all, ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! You like hetalia??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I've got Japan as my avatar :3

Secondly, I added you to the list. Do you want me to make the topic, or do you want to?

(Btw, congrats on making newspaper staff)
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: New Plot idea :3   New Plot idea :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 pm

XD Pip. Yes, I love Hetalia! Many people say I look like Hungary...

Anyways, I think you should start the topic.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: New Plot idea :3   New Plot idea :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 am

It would be really funny if I could incorporate Liv and Quell in this plot. Maybe Liv heard that Jesse had gotten into a fire, and in the proccess of freaking out, she managed to get herself hurt. I kind of want someone to interogate Quell, because both of the twins have major pride/anger isssues, and it would probably be really funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Plot idea :3   New Plot idea :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Plot idea :3
Page 1 of 1