Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

east river plot idea yo, check it out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

east river plot idea yo, check it out.  Empty
PostSubject: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:44 pm

As some people may know, I play the minor god of the East River, East River. I know for a fact that he has no children, and it makes me sort of sad. Seriously, how cool would it be to have a child of the East River? Talk about a unique parent!

So I was wondering, if anyone would want to make one of his children? Then we could have a cool father/child rp or something, it would be fun and yeah.

((ugly topic don't care. i think this goes here))
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:02 pm

I'll make a child of East River if you like.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Would you? You can find his bio in my character topic for any reference, pm me with questions or information you want to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:14 pm

I would love to! I'll just have to find a good face claim. I will go look at him now!
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Ooh, I will make a character too! Sounds really fun!
time to kill off one of my beloved characters >:)
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Wicked do you want to make twins. A boy and a girl. I have Sara Paxton and if you want to play the boy. Only if you want to.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm

YES!
I mean, yeah, that sounds cool... Totally. You should PM me with Sara's (Thats my name. Only with an 'h' on the end.) information and I'll send you Caspian's info so they can be awesome amazing parabatai twins.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Lol okay. I'll pm you right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: east river plot idea yo, check it out.    east river plot idea yo, check it out.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

east river plot idea yo, check it out.
Page 1 of 1