Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ploting the Plot Plot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Ploting the Plot Plot Empty
PostSubject: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey lo! It's Moon, and I'm just going to type some stuff about my charries, in case you wanted to role play with them! So, here it goes. Remember, if you wanna role play, just post here!

Faye Lynn McJean -
  • 14 year old daughter of Athena
  • Faye is a confident, friendly girl. She likes to offer advice, train, and keep herself busy. She can often be found in her cabin, or the library working on something. Faye has a little program where she helps younger demigods . She tries to keep them up with where they should be at their school level.
  • Faye has a really high pride level, and she will never back down.
  • Statuses - Boyfriend - Alex Foley, Best Friend - Maddison Benson, Friends - Dani Maple, Alissa Foley, Annabeth Chase, all of her siblings

Danielle Rose Maple -
  • 15 year old daughter of Apollo
  • Dani is my happy-go-lucky girl. She likes to talk, make jokes, sing, and play her guitar. She isn't brightest light on the tree, but she is kind. Dani has an abusive mother, who scarred her a little emotionally. She doesn't often let it show, and covers it with her large smile.
  • Dani can't lie, if she does, it's obvious.
  • Statutes - Boyfriend - Thais Runnings, Friends - Elene Hall, Faye McJean, Kylee Reeds, Seth Montoya

Clay Allen Richards -
  • 16 year old son of Hermes
  • Clay tries to act like he's tough and can handle things by himself. He has his switchblade with him all the time, and wouldn't be hesitant to use it, if necessary. Clay is really polite, though. His mother raised him to treat others right, which he does. He can usually be found by himself in the back of his cabin trying new tricks with his blade, or reading. That's his secret, Clay is pretty smart and sweet.
  • Clay is a compulsive liar, and gets mixed up with that.
  • Statutes - N/A

Kylee Abigail Reeds -
  • 16 year old daughter of Poseidon
  • Kylee is just as moody as the seas her father rules. She can be happy, sad, or angry. More often she is guarded. Kylee makes enemies quickly, but also can make friends. She keeps to herself often, and is very guarded. She keeps her personal life and issues to herself. Kylee also can be sweet and kind.
  • Kylee is very moody, and stubborn
  • Statutes - Fiancee - Aiden Morti, Best Friend - Kaitlyn Johnson, Friends - Skye Destiny, Penny Trudel, Dani Maple Acquaintances - Alan Jefferson

Alissa Marie Foley -
  • 14 year old daughter of Pontos
  • Alissa is a hard person to crack. She is usually mad, or angry. She doesn't like saying things over, because she thinks she gets her point through, and that's that. Alissa doesn't like know it alls, and people who think they are so high and mighty. She is very stubborn, which has been formed over the 14 years she has been at camp. If you're her enemy, she can make you wish you were never born.
  • Alissa is very stubborn, and usually in a bad mood.
  • Statutes - Boyfriend - Jake Davidson, Best Friend - Faye McJean, Friends - Jessie Davidson, cabin mates, Enemies - Hunter Bohr

Victoria Elizabeth Daly -
  • 15 year old daughter of Alethiea
  • Tori has had a rough life, and is always running. She was in the titan army for a while, until she was 14. Then she wanted to leave the army and had to fake her death to do it. While doing that, she almost killed herself and went back to camp. Now, she's still not quite accepted at camp, and is called a traitor.
  • Tori is very stubborn, and has attitude issues
  • Statutes - Crush - James Carter, Friends - Taylor Brooks, Zach Chance

Echo Rachelle Flynn -
  • 16 year old daughter of Hephaestus
  • Echo doesn't talk to people, at all. She can't really carry on a real conversation. She tends to stutter and doesn't get her point across very easily. Echo can be found in the forge at most hours during the day and night. She is working on a project to revamp the arena's training dummies and targets right now.
  • Echo is shy and doesn't communicate things well
  • Statutes - Crush - N/A, Friends - Simon Montri, Cassie Rush

Jennifer Rae Lawrence -
  • 15 year old legacy of Aphrodite and Mainae
  • Jen is a quirky, self-centered girl. She tends to think about only herself, and doesn't care much for others. Jen is an easy person for most girls to hate, because she is flirty and she knows it. She also is very flirty, and finds it hard to keep a steady relationship with others. There just isn't enough for her to go around, in her mind.
  • She is self-centered, and easy to hate by most
  • Statutes - Boyfriend - Liam Barsalona, Friends - Quinn Leahy

Last edited by Moon on Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:14 am

Can I role play with Echo Flynn? Just some help in the forges, making a weapon. For another charrie. :) I'll use Meiko. Can I? *puppy eyes* O^O
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:05 am

Sure! Echo would be glad to help :D
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks, really! *PMs you*

Last edited by Lm-chii on Sat May 05, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Where would Cain fall with Kylee? lol
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Friend? Boy she can't stand being with? (JKJK) I forgot to put him in mutual friends section xD
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

xD ok. How long before Cain get's the snot beat out of him? xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Hm, in the topic? Not too long *flies to post*
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Sometime could we post as Faye, and Mason? They seem like they could be good friends.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Sure, as long as you make the topic :P Just PM me sometime
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:16 am

Faye and ALL of my Athena kids need to RP. How about the Library, Faye's little 'program' ?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:39 am

Sure! That sounds fun xD
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:47 am

You wanna start?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Clay's information has taken the place of Daisy's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ploting the Plot Plot   Ploting the Plot Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ploting the Plot Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: