Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Check out this awesome idea!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Check out this awesome idea! Empty
PostSubject: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Yeah, this is an idea that would help clarify what character is acting, all characters should have a color chosen by their creator, so you should use the signature thing in your profile to put the names in those colors, look at mine, for example.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm

most do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Yea I have that Too The problem Is Not Everyone Knows How to do it.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm

we should post here how, so everyone can do it :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:21 am

GOOD GOING STATING THE OBVIOUS FUCKNUTS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 am

Lmao...
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 pm

bum bum bum buuuuuum. This is why it sucks the admins ditched, if they hadn't, someone could ban that homo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Gaz i'm contacting Domain Admins Were Tyring To Have Admin powers Transfered to someone.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:09 pm

namely, me Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Gazimu wrote:
namely, me Laughing
HAHA
NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

This was a idea that was mentioned in one of the boards that the Admins set up when they were here. It was supposed to be "a rule", but like most everything else that was set up while they were active, it is not enforced anymore. But, this would be a good thing for everyone to do.

Also- LooseAnon, I understand how trolling can be fun at times, but honestly, we have some pretty young kids on here. Please tone down the language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm

MasterMax wrote:
This was a idea that was mentioned in one of the boards that the Admins set up when they were here. It was supposed to be "a rule", but like most everything else that was set up while they were active, it is not enforced anymore. But, this would be a good thing for everyone to do.

Also- LooseAnon, I understand how trolling can be fun at times, but honestly, we have some pretty young kids on here. Please tone down the language.
JEEEEZ MAX
IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY GO SPOUTING THE CRAP I SAY
BUT OKAY, WHY NOT
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm

well, it is your fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Gazimu wrote:
well, it is your fault.
IT'S NOT LIKE I'M MAKING THEM SAY IT THOUGH
I MEAN SRSLY
LOGIC
WHERE DID IT GO?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm

apparently it left when you came
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Gazimu wrote:
apparently it left when you came
WHAT?
IT WAS LONG GONE BEFORE I CAME HERE.
OR IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT FAPPING...
YEAH I CAME ALOT
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:48 am

Please, Everyone just ignore him. There is no point in arguing with him. He will just ignore anything you say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:45 pm

jehowell wrote:
Please, Everyone just ignore him. There is no point in arguing with him. He will just ignore anything you say.
COPY AND PASTE AND COPY AND PASTE AND COPY AND PASTE
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

But anyway, ya I like the idea of putting the names in our signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this awesome idea!   Check out this awesome idea! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out this awesome idea!
Page 1 of 1