Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA

Go down 
+9
Rykthrall
Sun-Spawn
Kendall
maddie ☹
Angel
Katie Firebird
Boo Bunny
Nico
Nin64
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Lol Okay

I'll make something like a Mini blog for Katie to reflect on this.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Mmkay, Katie. Is the library OK? She could be friends with the librarian and he could let her stay afterhours to study. She will then fall asleep on her laptop and Katie will be with her because the Library also has a cafe and she just went there because Lili forced her to.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm

That might work xD
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 pm

as long as it's someone close to them, (like grover and percy), it's a good idea. just not between 2 random people
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm

We could say that Seth and Cali are enemies.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Guys, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but would you all mind slowing down for a moment? I mean, you're all going off without even giving me a chance to answer you all...

Also, since I came up with the idea, I think I deserve to be a part of it as well. Actually, to be blunt, not just a part of it, but I should be the 'guide,' (so to say). Some would also call this the GM. I mean, why are you guys going off and starting the topic when you don't completely understand the concept of the bonds? I'm really very sorry if I sound rather rude (I tend to be blunt in my speech) but this is exactly what I'm thinking.

So....on to your questions.

Q) Is it an empathy link?
A) Yes and no. They can't feel each other's emotions (unless they're asleep), they can just feel where the other person is . Depending on the distance apart from each other, the one looking for the other may have to concentrate more than they normally would to find them.

Q)Like they can have a mind-convo thing?
A) No, not unless they are both sleeping. Also, while they are both sleeping, they can't hide any thoughts or emotions from each other.

Q)How would it end up affecting camp?
A) This idea has the potential to greatly affect the camp, depending on how many people are paired. The Bond gives them both an advantage and a great weakness, which will be explained at a later time.

Q) Why are the Gods/Goddesses pairing people up? (I know nobody actually asked this one, but it is a valid question.)
A) In relevance to the Percy Jackson story, it could be to help improve relations between gods/goddesses. However, due to their immortal nature, it could also be said that it is simply for their own amusement, so they can bet on the pairs and such.

Ok, one more thing. When I posted this topic, I did not intend for people to pair their own characters. What I had on my mind was this:

All who wish to participate send a PM to a neutral Admin with their character(s)'s name in it.
The neutral Admin chooses pairs at RANDOM, with no regard to gender or parent/ancestor.

Once pairs are chosen, the Admin creates a topic announcing who is paired with who, and the RP goes on from there.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:54 pm

I do understand your will to participate and lead this, bear in mind however we can't just go and do it willy nilly, I was also thinking of having a neutral Admin do that as well. But we need to test it in the field and stuff, not just take the whole shabang in one shot!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Alright, so what if the Admin wants one of their characters to be paired up with one of the person who's pming them charries? Can that happen?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 pm

So our set up testers are a no?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 pm

The testers are a OK to go Nico
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Alright, for a test run, I will forego using a character and act as the neutral party. At least, if that's okay with you guys......since I'm the one who started this, then I think it is my responsibility to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 am

If you do eventually implement this completely or have a second test run, I'm always available.
Also I can see how this could affect CHB on a fairly major level, even if only a handful of people got paired.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am

Alright. I understand now. And Nin, as soon as the test is over, you'll be the first to know. Thank you for your cooperativeness! We really appreciates it!
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Okie dokies then. I would like to know in the form of a PM, if that's okay with you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

hey, wheres the topic at?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Um, mine isn't set up yet. I'll look for Katie and K-Bear's now.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

ah ok. thank you
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Kendall hasn't made a topic yet O_o
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Ooooh... -.-; my bad. I can be kinda ditzy when it comes to those kinds of things...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm

It's okay, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 pm

I was supposed to make the topic? I dunno what to post. Could you do it? Honestly, my life is filled with stuff to do. I was gone all day, and I have to take a shower and I have to go to Chaos (MSM) from 6 to 9... So I can't really do it >.>
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Yea sure, i'll do it when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Just saw this topic.

Maybe you should make the bonds completely random and not choose who your bonded to.
To make it so much more interesting.

Maybe the two bonded need each other for something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I WANNA DO A BOND. But I have noone to do it with. *tear.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE PLOT IDEA   MASSIVE PLOT IDEA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE PLOT IDEA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next