Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Wtf. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Faye's eyes follow Avery's gaze as she takes one of the tissues she offered. Faye sits back, pulling her legs out from underneath her. She, crossing her legs and propping her left arm on her palm, focusing her eyes on Avery. She takes mental notes of her "story," trying not to interrupt her. She seems to be in a fragile state, torn between a now-broken friendship. At first, she sides with Connor, trying to explain his means, "With Connor, it seems as though he didn't like him, not that he was jealous. Just genuinely uncomfortable with being around him. You know?" she tries to find the right words, "But, I'll talk to him for you." she returns to "friend-mode," as she calls it. "Do you need a hug?" Faye purses her lips into a pout, concerned.

-- Lol, Alex. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Avery shook her head, running her fingers through her hair. "No...you don't have to talk to him," she said. When she was offered a hug, Avery laughed lightly, shaking her head. "I think I'm okay...the whole thing seems silly to be honest. I'm not upset he doesn't like Jesse...I'm more upset that..." Avery's voice trailed off and she sighed. "I'm more upset he didn't, I don't know...try and stop me from agreeing to a date with him. But he didn't...so we're just friends. And friends fight, so it's no big deal," she said. Avery forced a smile, however, the gleam in her blue eyes showed that she was heart broken. 'I'll get over it...our friendship would have been ruined anyway, I suppose it's for the best..' she thought, almost trying to convince herself.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Faye tilts her head (if she does this any further, her head is sure to snap right off). "Are you sure?" she asks carefully, making sure she's telling her the absolute truth and nothing but (doesn't that seem like a court statement?). Almost hurt, Faye seems to pull away, her lips quivering into a pout, as Avery refuses her hug. She's always been extremely emotional; she only does well putting off those to take care of others. The littlest things have been upsetting and depressing her lately. Faye's so used to helping others, with no intention of having that returned, to now feeling the hurt when that craving is deprived so often. Does anyone notice? She just hides it so well. She shakes off her emotions, putting herself in Avery's place. "Well, we can't sit here forever. Let's get you all cleaned up, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Avery smiled faintly, wiping a few more of her tears away. "Thanks, Faye..." she said simply. However, Avery was still crushed inside. What if she never spoke to Connor again? Would she be able to handle that? 'I don't think I can even survive without him..even as just a friend..' she thought, biting at the inside of her lip. Avery let out a sigh and rose to her feet. 'I guess I'll deal with that later...even if it will be harder without him there, it's too soon. The wounds are still too deep..' she told herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Faye, rising to her feet, feels a connection with her. After all, Faye knows her brother more than anybody. "Connor and I fight all the time, but we always make up, so, maybe--" she shakes her head, halting herself. "No, I know, after this harmless misunderstanding, the two of you will make up." she reassures Avery, but, maybe.... Maybe Faye wants her all to herself. This may be her chance--her one chance--to have a friend to share everything with. Now that Connor's possibly out of the picture. No, no, she can't do that. She blinks away the thought, now smiling nonstop, with no plausible explanation why.

-- 500th post. 8D What a cruddy 500th. >.>
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Avery nodded her head slowly. "Yeah...I suppose you're right," she said, biting at her lip. A strange thought came over her and she turned to Faye. "This may seem weird...but usually my sister would be the one to help me pick out an outfit for something. But she still hasn't arrived at camp. So...would you consider helping me? You know...come up with an outfit for my date tonight?" she asked. Avery frowned, finding it strange the word 'date' had escaped her lips. Avery had never been on a date...she didn't even know what to expect on said date! 'Maybe I should have watched all of those romantic comedies Addie was always crying over...' she thought, now regretting her decision to ignore being a feminine, girly person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3