Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] Empty
PostSubject: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Avery strolled quietly through the winding path of the forest before she found herself smack dab in the middle of the straw berry field. It was a beautiful place, especially at this time of year. The bright red color of the strawberries was fascinating to her. How something in nature would become so vibrant with little or no help from man kind was simply remarkable. She plucked a strawberry from one of the thin vines, gently popping the small fruit into her mouth. She wore an orangish-coral shirt with a black ribbon cinched around her curved waist. She wore skinny jeans, a few accessories, and comfortable sandals, which she had taken off and now carried in her hand.
It was a gorgeous spring day and Avery was finally getting used to this place. She had made friends with Connor, people in her cabin were remembering her name more now instead of just "the freaky, new girl". Everything was going okay. The only thing that still troubled her, was that her sister still had not decided to join her. 'I thought she would be here by now..' Avery thought, biting her lip a bit. Heaving a sigh, the raven-haired girl shook her head.
"I suppose if she wanted to be with me she would have come here by now.." Avery mumbled to herself as she plopped another strawberry into her mouth.
Avery continued forward, twirling around slightly as she made her way through the narrow, straight pathway. She was careful to avoid all of the strawberries that had fallen to the ground. They still looked perfectly fine, and with a bit of help from the children of Demeter, they would be perfectly eatable. 'I don't want to ruin something that's perfectly good,' Avery thought, being mindful of the fallen fruit.

Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31958400
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] Freddi11

C O N N O R [noah] Y O U N G

"take me away to January"

Connor finds himself caught in the vines, feeling almost nude without Faye attached to his hip. He wonders how she is, if she's alright without him. As he strolls closer, he overhears a mumble. He recognizes the voice almost immediately--Avery. The closer he gets to her, the closer he becomes entwined in the strawberry vines. He lifts the vine over his head, "Avery?" he says, concerned, somewhat pronouncing every syllable in her name. He finds it impossible to see her (only hear her), now that he's off the path and tangled in the vines--all Connor hears is the munching of the strawberries, causing him to breakdown and devour the red fruit at once.

"I'm done with this year, I'm tired of everyone here"

Last edited by Fluffy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Avery lifted her head as her name was called. "Connor?" she called. Her heart quickened a bit as she heard his voice and she smiled. Judging by the lack of another female voice, she assumed Faye wasn't with him. 'Hmm...wonder where she could be,' she thought. However, she didn't give it another moment of her time. After all, no Faye meant more time with Connor. Avery blushed at the thought, biting her lip. When she realized that Connor was no where in sight. Avery followed the sound of her friend's voice, but soon took a wrong turn. Finding people here was sometimes difficult, especially in the more wild areas.
Avery glanced about with slight nervousness. She paused a moment before she called out another name. "Marco!" she bellowed, hoping for a response to help her locate her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] Freddi11

C O N N O R [noah] Y O U N G

"take me away to January"

Connor brightened, feeling better that someone at this dumpy camp got his name right. His eyebrows scrunch in confusion as he hears her yell "Marco." Connor feels a lightbulb light his mind, with an epiphany, "Polo?" he responds, unsure of himself. He struggles to unleash himself from the tangling vines and successfully does, only to fall face down on the dirtying path on the ground. He picks himself up, as if nothing has happened, dusting off the pieces of dirt off his shirt. Connor glances about the pathway; she wasn't in there. So he waits.

And waits.

Until she responds.

"I'm done with this year, I'm tired of everyone here"

Last edited by Fluffy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Avery heard his response and pushed through the vines. She followed the winding path until she spotted Connor up ahead. Her expression brightened and a faint, flicker of a smile could be seen on her face. For once, her cheek bones actually showed rather than being hidden by her constant frown. Her eyes scrunched and the brim of her nose wrinkled as she laughed lightly. "Hey Marco," she said, happily strolling towards her friend. She glanced about, ruffling a bit of her wavy, black hair. "Where's that sister of your's that's constantly trying to set us up?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Connor's 'stand still and wait' thingy worked, she found him. He notices her face lighten up as he becomes visible to her. The idea of him warming her day and brightening up her graceful features strengthens him. Connor greets her with a soft, faint, welcoming smile, before he stares mindlessly at her when she mentions Faye. ".... what?" Connor's mind blanks, soon to flicker with realization, "oh, Faye. She's been sleepy lately. She's slept, like," he counts his fingers, "forty-eight hours." Connors shrugs, not a bit worrisome at all.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Avery was a bit baffled by that number at first. She opened her mouth to speak, but then quickly remembered who their godly parent was. Hypnos, god of sleep. It's not surprising she's sleeping so much. Avery's grandfather, after all, was a son of Hypnos and that man was always sleeping. But still...fourty-eight hours seemed like a very long time to her, since she rarely slept at all. Avery looked up at him, flashing another small, brief smile. "So..I guess it's just us then, huh?" she pointed out, rocking back and forth on her heels as she spoke. Without waiting for a response, Avery glanced around. "So what brings you out this deep into the strawberry fields?" she asked, plucking a berry from a vine and plopping it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:36 pm

"You," Connor chuckles at the creepiness of his response, "No, really. I overheard you mumbling and I was curious, is all." he thinks back to the real reason of his venture out to the fields. It takes quite a few moments of silence before his real reason comes to mind. "I like strawberries." he says simply with no further explanation of his statement.

-- Short post is a shawty.

Last edited by Fluffy on Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Avery chuckled at his creepy response. "I knew I had a stalker," she said, giving her usual sarcastic reponse. As he gave a real answer, Avery nodded her head. "I love straw berries too...the taste," she inhaled a large breath, letting the scent of the sweet fruit fill her nostrils. "the smell.." she added with a smile. "It really is heavenly."
Avery took a few steps towards Connor and it was as though a vine slithered out on its own and tripped her. "Ack!" the raven-haired girl exclaimed as she went tumbling into her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Connor zones out, her voice becoming white noise (thanks to his his ADHD). He blinks at the last moment of her speaking words--she looks so calm; happy. She trips, attempting to walk closer towards Connor, only to fall right on top of him. Connor, caught off-guard blinks, before pulling them both up by lacing each other's fingers together, so their palms are touching (well, not intentionally). "Nice landing." he applauds, amused by her sudden clumsiness, ready to have a laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Avery's cheeks were now flushed in a light shade of pink. She smiled sheepishly, looking up at him. "Thanks...I think that it deserves a ten," she said. She had realized that their fingers were laced together now. It was an odd feeling, one she hadn't really experienced before. She wondered if her hands were clammy or sweaty at all. 'I hope not..' she thought. When she saw the amused look on his face, she couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:16 am

The realization of their fingers intertwined, causes Connor to pull away, subconsciously, and awkwardly (at least on his part--he's quite self-conscious). Still, he laughs along with Avery, disregarding the awkward feelings enshrouding his gut. "So what has resulted in you venturing out here all alone, miss?" he, once again, practically spits (on the ground; not her) as he bursts into laughter at the attempt of mimicking the way people speak to 'lonely women' in movies. He shakes his head, disapprovingly, "Does anyone actually speak like that?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

~Should I join now?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:39 am

Avery laughed along with him, finding his laugh to be contagious. The brim of her nose wrinkled as a wide smile stretched across her face. "I really don't think anyone really talks like that..." she said between outbursts of laughter.
Avery's laughter soon faded and she shook her head. "I haven't laughed like that in a while," she said, rubbing her sore cheeks. A smile was still plastered on her face. It was a very rare site, this smile. Not many were able to witness it in person. It seemed to lighten up her face from its usually dark appearance. Now she looked friendly, almost approachable. However, when Avery realized she was still smiling, she let it fade back to her usual smirk.

ooc: Feel free to jump in at any time, Alex. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:11 am

When she laughs along with him, he feels a warm feeling in the pit of his stomach. Like, how did Faye describe them? Oh, right, like butterflies dancing in her belly--that's how he feels now. He hasn't ever really seen her smile, like so, and Connor is honored to be one of the few who actually sees her break out of her shell. Although, soon enough, she was back to her weak, everlasting frown. Connor's smile falls, as well. "Why do you rarely ever smile?" he questions, without thinking, tilting his head to his left, his preferred side. He's not sure about his sudden questionable outburst; he just knows he prefers her happy, enjoying and living life. It reminds him of Faye--she doesn't have to end up like Faye--and how he will forever be cursed for thinking so darkly of his twin.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:22 am

Avery averted her gaze as he questioned her lack of smiling. She shrugged her shoulders, biting at her lower lip. "I don't know...I've always been like that. Addie was always the happy, friendly twin. And I was the weird, freaky one who never smiled. It's been that way for as long as I can remember," she replied, taking a sudden interest in her shoes. Avery sighed, her gaze flickering up to Connor a moment. "Even though she's not here...I suppose I've just carried on that tradition," she added. Avery thought back to when it all started, and she remembered a time back when she and her sister were both four years old. "I remember when we were little...we were both very happy. I smiled all the time and so did she. And then one day, one little boy said I was pretty when I smiled and he didn't say that to her. That night...Addie asked me to not smile anymore. She said that she wanted to have the boys thinking she was pretty and not me. I didn't really care all that much, so I gave her that. I figured smiling wasn't that big of a deal...and it made Addie happier so what was the harm? I've kept that promise since then... It's weird I know. But she's my sister and she asked me to do that. I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm pretty or if I ever meet someone that..." her voice trailed off and she shook her head. "I don't know.." she muttered with a soft sigh. It was obvious she missed her sister. She missed having that one person that really understood her. "Even though Addie can be annoying, suffocating, and overly confident about herself, she's still my sister," Avery said, obviously attempting to give herself a reason to follow her twin's ridiculous request that she gave so long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:48 am

Connor nods, patiently and closely listening to her--unlike Faye, he's good at being patient, whereas she's too impatient to handle. "Well, right now, Addie's not here." he bites the inside of his lower lip, out of pure habit. "You should live a little. You only have one life to live." he lets his words sink in, suggesting that even though Connor himself was a loner and a wallflower, he picked up his feet and didn't let others get him down. "I suppose, what I'm advising is," he struggles to find the right, appropriate words, thanks to his lethologica, "since we all have only one life to live, except those who are reincarnated," he clenches his teeth, annoyed as his ADHD speaks for him, interrupting his train of thought, "we, as people, need to, I don't know, just learn to be happy, do the unexpected." he shrugs, losing his way with words; it's always been a struggle for him. "We can't live life, knowing others will expect our every move, thoughts and words. Otherwise, our world is forever boring." Connor, feeling accomplished, about his speech, offers, ridiculously, "Now, why don't the both of frolic off into the setting sun, like the idiots we truly are?" he loops his arm through hers and lets their elbows touch (not the Connor notices), as he practically drags her along, since he, himself, is in his own happy, little fantastical world.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] Jonath13

"That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight..."

----

JESSE WALKED INTO THE STRAWBERRY FIELD, his lime Skullcandy earbuds in his ears. His iPod Touch was stuffed into his back pocket, it playing Coldplay's "Speed of Sound". He loved Coldplay, he saw them five times, met the group six. (The sixth time was at a coffee shop in Barbados.) His family was rich, very rich, so he could pretty much do or got whatever he wanted. He's sixteen; and he his his own debit card. So, of course, he could afford the $1500 leather jacket, $90 Guess Jeans, and $110 Motley Crue black Converse sneakers.

As he turned the corner, Jesse looked past the tree and spotted two kids, a boy and a girl. They looked happy together, but, like all happy things, Jesse wanted to ruin it. The girl was cute- and she would be his. He was clearly better looking than the other boy; and richer too. And so, purposely, he turned the corner and bumped into the two. "Oh, I'm so sorry," Jesse said, feigning a sorry expression. "Seriously." Of course, his hair was still perfect. It always was.
Now that he was close, he could study them; and he came to a conclusion.

He wanted that girl.

"So I stumbled upon two kids, about the same age as I, who, frankly, look retarded as they frolic in their gay activity. Okay, so the gay guy gets the girl (or what looks like) and I can't get nothing currently?"

----

"...losing my religion."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Avery gave a small squeak as Connor dragged her along. However, she quickly joined in his frolicking. When the two frolicking teens ran into the boy, Avery stumbled backwards a bit. "Hey watch where you'r-" her voice was cut off as she looked at the boy's face. A faint blush touched her cheeks and she smiled faintly. She shook her head slowly, gently brushing some of her bangs from her face. "N-No..it's fine," she said with a small, shy smile. "I'm..uhh....uhh..." it was as if she had forgotten her name. "Avery! I'm Avery," she said, laughing lightly as she pointed to herself awkwardly with her thumb. "And this is...umm..." again, she had forgotten another name. But this time it wasn't her own, it was her friend's. She stared at him with a perplexed look before the wheels finally clicked in her mind. "Connor! That's Connor.." she explained with a small nod.
ooc: xD Poor Avery..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Connor releases his grip from her, eying both the new guy and Avery herself. She seems--how would you put it? No, not "in love." More "lost in the thought at this new guy's brilliance and fabulous looks." Well, in Connor's terms, Avery and him were just friends, so if she was happy with some new guy, so was he. He looks back and forth at the two of them, soon nudging Avery encouragingly with his right shoulder to say something to this new kid. No matter how much he could ever like her, he'd rather be the nice, supportive best friend that you can talk to, then a jealous wreck of a boyfriend. So he'll give her a push. Even if she doesn't deserve it because he forgets his name, but she's in shock and that lovey-dovey bull is taking over her mind--so he'll spare her. Since she's so forgetting and stuttering, Connor helps her introduce the both of them, "She's Avery. I'm Connor," since he's easier to understand, now that Avery's caught up this guy's gorgeous self. Okay, give him a break. He's jealous. He wants someone to fall head over heels for him, like she's done so obviously now.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:59 pm

----

JESSE GAVE THE TWO HIS SIGNATURE SMIRK. His hand reached into his back pocket to shut the iPod off, which was playing "Hello, I Love You" by The Doors. Pretty ironic, huh? "I'm Jesse. Nice to meet you Avery. Connor." He flashed his cheesy smile at them- mostly Avery- and flipped his semi-curly hair.

"Obviously the girl likes me. She can't hide it. And I can tell he's jealous--no matter how well HE'S hiding it (or trying to). Well then, I'll mess with them. Screw 'em up.

...Though the girl is cute."
----

"...losing my religion."

Last edited by ALEX! on Sun May 29, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Avery bit her lower lip to attempt to suppress her smile. She had never been good around very charming, good looking guys. She always fell into either a flustered, awkward way of speaking, or she became extremely sarcastic. Flirting wasn't her strong point. "So...what brings you out to the strawberry fields?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Avery shifted her weight to her left leg, blowing a bit of her black bangs away from her shining blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Connor certainly feels out of place as he stands next Avery and in front of Jesse. Jesse looks as if he could tear his little body (okay, scrawny) in pieces. Not because he's buff or tough or anything, but from Connor's perception, he looks, oh, he doesn't know, evil--with a heavy emphasis. So, he decides to "monitor" the conversation that Avery and Jesse has or, really, he'll just stand still as if he's frozen in time. He nods at Jesse, mumbling, "Nice meeting you too." although, they do say "keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Eh, he's a child of Hypnos, he'll worry about befriending his "sworn enemy" later. That lazy ass.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:12 pm

----

HE SHRUGGED. "I dunno. I just decided to take a walk. But, something good came out of it, I see," Jesse said in his smooth, seductive voice. His small smile radiated at Avery. He snuck a look at the boy with a sly expression, then turned back to Avery to see her reaction.

"I noticed the guy mumble. I wanted to call him out; make him speak louder, but, nah. I'll keep this guy close- spend time with him, 'bond'- and then throw him in the dirt
. 'Cause that's how I roll. But the girl, obviously, is mine. I knew it from the minute I saw her. Just wait until she finds out I'm loaded."

----

"...losing my religion."

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Avery's cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet and she smiled, waving her hand dismissively. She unhooked her arm from Connor's and hooked her thumbs in the pockets of her jeans. "Walking is good...yeah...keeps you from getting fat," she said rather bluntly. 'Crap...' she thought, silently scolding herself. Avery rubbed the back of her neck and bit at the inside of her lower lip. "Anyways..." her voice trailed off as she soon found she had nothing to say. "As you can tell I'm not exactly good with words.." she said, giving a slightly nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next