Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Connor looks behind him, self-consciously. He wonders whether he should stay and watch over Avery to make sure this Jesse guy doesn't play her or leave them be. He clenches his teeth, thinking of an excuse to leave, "I should probably leave." his mind blanks for a two-second period. Connor shoves his hands in his pockets, mentally cursing himself for making himself sound like a liar. Sighing he backs away from the two of them, slowly.

-- Make Avery nervous and pull him back or somefin. :3
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:32 pm

~Imma skip my turn. (:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Avery noticed Connor was slowly starting to back away and she panicked. She spun around to face him with a terrified look. "I'll be right back," she said, turning a moment to face Jesse before she pulled Connor aside to speak to him. "Please don't leave! I'm no food around extremely good-looking guys! I get wither very rude blunt or very nervous and awkward. I need you here, Connor, to keep me from looking like an idiot!" she said in a hushed, panicked tone. Avery gently took Connor hand, giving him a pleading look. "Please please please don't leave?? For me?" she added, sticking out her lower lip and giving a desperate look.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:06 am

Connor places his hands on the panicky raven-haired girl's shoulders, "Calm down." he advises her, "Breathe." he notices her terrified expression, feeling his stomach twist, so he, being supportive, nudges her again. Connor places his palm on the small of her back and pushes her, ever-so-lightly, towards Jesse. "Sorry, man. We just needed to solve something quick." he fibs. It wasn't entirely a lie, but he figured a guy, like so, might not need to know that she panics from time to time. That stays with the best friend.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Avery gave a weak laugh. "Hehe..yep. Just had some best friend issues is all," she said, gently nudging Connor. She could feel his hand on the small of her back and she smiled faintly, a small blush touching her cheeks. She turned her gaze over her shoulder to look at Connor before she snapped out of her trance. "Umm...anyways. Where were we?" she asked, looking up at Jesse with a perplexed gleam in her blue eyes. Avery silently wished Addie was here so that she could steal away Jesse's attention and affections and leave Avery no longer in this kind of awkward situation. 'But she's not here...it's just you now..' Avery thought, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 Jonath13

"That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight..."

----

Jesse leaned against a tree while Connor and Avery talked. He did wonder what they were talking about, but Jesse just watched them carefully. He didn't want to get involved and act like his true self- a jerky Ares kid. Not around her. Maybe he'll show Connor. . .or not.
"Where were we?" Jesse repeated Avery's question. "Well, we were at the moment where I was just about to tell you that your eyes are beautiful." . . .And how are you friends with the fugly guy? He smiled softly, his dimple in his right cheek showing. Only Jesse did this when he knew that he was pulling the girl in.

". . .Hook, line, and sinker
."
----

"...losing my religion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Connor can't escape now. He's torn between leaving because Jesse is giving him odd looks and since Avery will panic if he goes. He rolls his eyes at Jesse's typical behavior, which he thinks he does mentally. Why the hell does Avery want him around as she's 'flirting' with Jesse or whatever? It's not like they're all trying to be 'buddy-buddy.' There's no use to being there, standing uselessly; alone. Or alone in his own mind, at the least. He subconsciously yawns, lost in his own thoughts and, still feeling slightly out of place. He pulls out a fourth generation blue iPod out of his pocket, scrolling through the songs and putting it on the lowest volume possible, so he can he how this guy truly is--when he thinks the "overprotective best friend" isn't listening. If Jesse's trying to pull something, he can do it when Connor's pretending to listen to music. He taps his fingers to the 'beat' on his thigh, gently rocking, ever-so-lightly, back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Avery noticed Connor was now listening to music. She laughed lightly, rolling her eyes. When Jesse complimented her eyes, she blushed, biting at her lip. "Umm...thanks. I'm glad you like my eyes....that sounded better in my head," she said, giving a weak, embarrassed laugh. 'Why can't Addie be here?!?! At this point she'd swoop in, steal the guy, and I'd be perfectly content to continue reading my book!' she thought a but frantically.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 Jonath13

"That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight. . ."

----

Jesse laughed. It was a real laugh this time. He noticed Connor put his iPod in. Now no more problems, he thought. "So..." Jesse leaned back against the tree. "Would you want to go get some dinner later? You and me. I could drive you in my family's limo. . .we could eat on the beach..." He smiled at her. "What do you say?"

"She has to say yes...has to...But she better not take Connor along. That guy could stay home listening to Justin Bieber and crying his eyes out looking at a picture of Avery. Poor him."

----

"...losing my religion."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Avery stared wide eyed at him. Was it really that simple? Addie made it seem to difficult to get a boy to ask you out! She looked over at Connor and then back at Jesse. "Umm...umm...one minute?" she said, holding up her index finger. Without waiting for a response, she pulled Connor away so that they were out of ear shot if they were whispering. She gently pulled an earbud out of his ear and gave him a puzzled, mildly frantic look. "What should I do? He asked me out!" she whispered. She paused, calming herself down. She took in a deep breath and looked up, staring Connor directly in the eye. "Is there any reason that I should say no?" she asked. It was obvious she was waiting for Connor to tell her to say no, and clear that if he didn't want her to go out with Jesse, for what ever reason, she wouldn't do it. So she waited, wondering what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Connor pulls the cord of his earbuds out of his ears, shrugging, "Do you think he'll make you happy? Then go ahead." he says, shoving the music player in his pocket. Connor nudges her encouragingly, "She's new to this whole date thing. Show her the ropes," he explains as he stands in front of Jesse, "and take good care of her." he treated Avery like he did his sister. His best friend is his friend and he'd rather her be happy with some other guy, then risk their precious friendship. If Jesse ruins her, then, damn, Connor's not quite sure what he'll do, but he'll screw him up and possibly blame himself for pushing Avery into a relationship too soon and not seeing any signs of abuse show up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Avery sighed, averting her gaze from Connor's. "Oh...okay.." she said. It was clear she was hoping for a different answer, but we said nothing more. As Connor pushed her towards Jesse she looked up at him. "Umm...sure. I'd uh..." her voice trailed off as she looked over at Connor and then back at Jesse. "I'd love to go out with you," she said. She gently drummed her fingers on her leg and gave a weak smile. Rich people didn't really duelist her anymore...not with her father's new amount of money. She had been in limos and jets and fancy cars...none of it phased her anymore. Avery snapped out of her thought process and turned her attention back to Jesse. "It's a date then.." she said, giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 pm

JESSE SMILED. "Yes. It is a date." Being the mysterious guy he is, he turned around and started to leave. On his face, conceled from other human sight, was his devious smirk. Turning around for a quick second, walking backwards, he calls back. "Meet me. Parking lot. 7 PM." Jesse turned back around and started walking to the Ares Cabin. He was going to give Avery the time of her life; even if he had to sacrifice stuff in between. And, even with every girl he had dated, it is totally worth it to see the girl look into your eyes and you know what she's thinking You always do.

"So what that I don't even know her last name? So what? I like this girl, I really do, even if she has a weird best friend. To be frank, he'll be so jealous of our love that he will hide in the shadows, fade to obscurity, and be working at McDonalds when he's 43, while living in a cramped box on the parkway with custody of 12 kids. That's how I see it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Connor watches him leave, before a few words slip out from his lips, accidentally, "He seems off to me." he soon realizes his words. He feels his stomach lurch with sickness, not intending to ruin her mood (if he did, by any chance). "Sorry, something just doesn't feel right about him, but, if you're happy, then I suppose that's alright." he shoves his hands in his pockets rather forcefully as he stares at his shoes, shrugging. Connor vibrates his lips together, making a so-called "raspberry" noise, in complete exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Avery watched Jesse leave. She smiled faintly and she silently went over what she would wear. 'Why isn't Addie here?? She'd know just what outfit to have me wear!' she thought, biting at the inside of her lower lip. Avery turned to Connor, frowning slightly at his comment. "Why do you think he seems off?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Connor feels the burn of her frown as he regrets making the sudden out-of-the-blue comment. "I don't know." he breathes, lowering his voice. "He intimidates me. It just reminds me--it, it makes me feel as if I'm unwanted." he hates admitting his feelings; it makes him weak. "It's just some stupid, probably incorrect, vibe. It's nothing." he brushes everything off, shrugging his shoulders once more.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Avery clenched her fists. "Well it's not everyday a guy likes me...so even if he does seem a bit off, I have to go for it. Usually Addie is there to capture the guy with her girlish beauty...but finally I had a chance to get the guy," she said, obviously trying to give her choice to go out with Jesse reason. Avery crossed her arms, averting her gaze. "Besides...I gave you a chance to do something and you did nothing," she added under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Connor smacks his head in the palm of hand, regretting how he tells her so much about the inner workings of his mind. "Maybe. I shouldn't have told you a goddamn thing." his words come out forcefully as if he doesn't mean it, but only says it out of ferocious anger. "Just forget it. I want you to have fun. So go." he tries to avoid a major fight, yet his stomach ties in several knots, paining him. His eyes widen at the realization of her last sentence, so he stops himself, confused. "What chance?" Avery should know he's terrible at guessing games and practically oblivious to his surroundings. "I never said I disapproved of you dating him. That's just wrong. I'll support you, you're my best friend. I just stated that he doesn't like me, alright? That's it. Go have fun." he sighs, the depression setting in, filling his gut. As mush as he wants her, he can't have her. Their friendship would be ruined, like now. Oh, how he wishes he's hanged in a tree, with eyes glassed over, dead. He shakes the thought from his dark mind, shivering at the thought. He's just a weak, pathetic baby.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Avery's clenched her fists, feeling as her jaw tightened. "What do you mean what chance?!" she snapped. "I pulled you aside and I asked you directly 'If there any reason I should say no?' That was your chance...your chance to say something. Anything!. You could have said 'No don't go out with him, I don't like his hair' and I would have told him no. And do you want to know why?!" Avery stopped herself, shaking her head as she averted her gaze. "You know what...forget it. I'm going to go get ready for my date. Goodbye, Connor," she said. She could feel her stomach lurching and it felt as though she was going to throw up. Avery hesitated a moment before she spun on her heels and started away. Avery pursed her lips. She could feel tears welling in her eyes, but she tried to keep from crying before she got to her cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Connor can't manage to find the words. He shivers, shaking uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, I'm such a screw-up." he responds weakly as he watches her go. He hates making people upset. He kicks the tangle of strawberries, furiously. The stem of a rose scratches his ankle. The blood stings, resulting in the hurt becoming more painful than ever. Hell, someone just kill him now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 pm

15 Minutes Later...

About half way to her cabin, Avery couldn't take it anymore. Slowly, she broke down crying, crumbling to the ground like a broken doll. She curled up into a ball, wondering if she could simply squish herself smaller and smaller until she just didn't exist anymore.
Avery rested her forehead on her knees. Her shoulders shook with silent sobs and her ear drums pounded from her rapid heart beat. She felt as though she was going to throw up as a sickening feeling made her stomach ache. What had she done? Was this her fault?
Avery felt like someone had taken her heart and ripped it into pieces. It was a sensation she had never experienced before she she hoped she never had to experience it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 Emmar211

fayelyn [faye] young

So Fayelyn has finally awoken after a nice forty-eight hour nap. She, happily, twirling around and dancing, stumbled upon her brother's best friend, Avery. Puzzled, since she always sees her with a terrible frown lain on her face wonders if it really is anything to be upset with. Connor left a note a few hours ago saying something about leaving to hang out with Avery. She carefully approaches Avery, crouching to wear she's huddled. She lowers her voice to a whisper, squatting, "Hey, Avery, why so down?" she imitates her, resting her chin on knees, "Was Connor being a poopy?" she says, using a motherly tone, and refusing to use swears.

Last edited by Flufferkins on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Avery slowly lifted her head, showing her tear stained cheeks and the red around her eyes. She wiped some of her tears on her jacket, averting her gaze. "It's nothing...just..." her voice trailed off and she shook her head. She looked up when she mention Connor and she gave a soft sigh, slowly nodding her head. "I guess you could say that, yeah...but it wasn't his fault. It's mine really...but it's not my fault either...I don't know," she explained, trying to make sense of everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Faye brightened at the sound of herself being right, only to have her face fall sadly. "Well, what has my big, bad brother done? Start from the beginning." she rests her hands in her two cupped palms, preparing for story time. Of course, Avery wouldn't blame him for whatever crap Connor has done. Faye tears some tissues straight of her pocket, offering them to Avery as she sees her cheeks are stained. After story time, she plans on dragging Avery to get her all cleaned up--and happy. Happiness first.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Avery studied Faye a moment, taking one of the tissues she had been offered. She wiped her cheeks and eyes dry before she crumbled up the thin piece of soft paper and set it on the ground beside her.
Avery sighed, slowly nodding her head. "Well, I was hanging out with Connor in the strawberry fields. Don't tell him this, but I like him a lot...or at least I did I suppose. We were hanging out, having a good time when this guy shows up. He introduced himself as Jesse and he was flirting with me pretty heavily. It's not everyday a guy likes me...usually they prefer my sister, but since she's not here I had my chance. So I returned the flirting, as best as I knew how anyway. I'm not good with that sort of thing...
After a while of talking, he asked me out to dinner. I pulled Connor aside and directly asked him 'Is there any reason that I should say no?'
That was his chance...I gave him an opportunity to say something. I mean...I wasn't expecting a confession of his love or anything, but I thought that if he had any feelings for me at all other than friendship, he'd ask me to say no, even if he just came up with some stupid reason. I would have told Jesse no if Connor has asked me to...
But he didn't. He didn't say anything," Avery paused, averting her gaze as she shook her head. She composed herself before she continued.
"So, I agreed to go out with Jesse. After Jesse left, Connor says 'Something is off about that guy,'
Well...that's when I sort of snapped. We started to fight and..." her voice trailed off again as she turned to Faye.
"And then I just left.." she finished with a small shrug. "No one really did anything wrong...it just. I don't know...it upset me I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]   Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the soap-opera begin! [p r i v a t e--To Fluf and ALEX!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next