Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] Empty
PostSubject: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 pm

I stood in the middle of my cabin, bored.

Last edited by Music on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm

I entered, seeing angelica standing alone " Hey" I simply greeted her.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

"Hiya!" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

" how are you?" I asked, on a happier tone.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm

"Great!" I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:54 pm

" That's cool! but, what are you doing alone here?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 pm

"Bored, I guess."
~SETH ENTERS...NOW!~
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 pm

ooc: RIGHT NOW!

bic: " Me too" I simply said.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Seth hears talking inside the Aphrodite cabin, and steps inside. "Ladies. do i need to ask what's going on in here? No fighting over me now" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 pm

" Who are you?" I asked, dryly. " Haha, joking. I'm Yume."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 pm

"Pff." I said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 pm

"Yeah, you're the head of the Poseidon cabin if memory serves." I extend my hand for her to shake, while looking at Angelica. "Oh come now, its a joke."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I shake a little his hand, and went over to angelica, to whisper in her ear " What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:22 pm

"Him." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm

I leaned back against the wall, bored myself now.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I walked into the cabin, "I need help, picki-" I seen seft, "What are you doing here?...OMG, You need help with your dress to!"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm

~SUNNY KISS SOMEONE xD~
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

-if you say so.-

I got impulsive, I walked over, grabbed Yume's arm and pulled her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I was so surprised, but push him bacl quickly " You idiot! How dare you kiss me?" I said, then hit him right in the head " You inform yourself before kissing other girl! I got a boyfriend, for your info!" I said, really angry now.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

~Yay~!~

I laughed,
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I held my head where she hit me. "Stupid love magic." I grumble
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

I feel liike unreal drama!!!

I gasped and walked over to Seth and started to have tears well in my eyes, :SETH! How could you, with this... this... goody goody!" I yelled my redish brown hair making my sad blue eyes sad
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 pm

I grumble. "why would you be upset?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

(THIS is vERY OOC but it think it will make Music happy)

I fell to my knees, "B-because, I-I have always liked you Seth!, That's why!" I yelled heart broken, tears fell down my cheeks
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm

"Thats the love magic of the cabin talking. its what made me kiss Yume."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next