Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:05 pm

I shook my head, "I have liked you for years!" I yelled looking away. My face flushed and bright scerlet color
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 pm

~*is amused*~
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

-post an actual post music lol-

"It's the love magic. I'm not sure i recognize you right now."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Oh was this fun! Next, I decided to make this amusing. "Seth, if you really love Yume," I said, acting as if I was oblivious to what he said, "then kiss her!" I said pointing as Lexis.

~It is confusing. Basically, she is saying: If you love carrots, eat an apple~
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

-is it Lexis or Destiny?-
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Destiny, Lexis is 13 and immune to love magic because of Artmies's blessing
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

-either way-

He could feel the love magic work against him. Angelica must be manipulationg it. I pulled Destiny close and kissed her deeply
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Destiny felt the world spin underneth her, and wraped her arms around his neck, and twined her fingers into his hair and kissed him back, her lips soft and relexed under his weight, she never wanted this moment to end
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

The love magic imposed on me forced my hands around up her waist, pulling her close, and deepning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:44 pm

I smile moving one hand, and slowly pulling out a gun with EXPOLDING PODWER! (just for Music) And Aim it at Yume, I open my eyes and pull back alittle, "This is for us..." I click the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

seeing the gun snapped me out of the love magic. I grabbed for the gun. "Nooooooooo!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

The gun points at me and shots, I expold to dust, in the middle of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 am

I was so surprised by the resent moment, Icouldn't move, but I was only able to articulate " What the hell just happenned?!"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 am

I look shocked. "I-I dont..."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 am

I stay near Angelica, not wanting that guy to do something to her too.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:52 am

As the realization of the situation hit me, a tear fell and i sat on the floor. "I didn't...noo..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 pm

(Juzst so no one is cunfused, I don't take this one Roleplay serouly, therefor, out of this one roleplay, Destiny is avile and well, she misses her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, Arron, who left camp, and is going to the dance with Vinny, Son of Aphrodite)
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 pm

ooc; ouh, interresting.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

tears fell. "I'm a murderer. i'll be exiled..."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

" You actually killed someone?" Ia sked, interrested.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm

I nod, balling. "stupid love magic...."I turn to face Angelica. "Why!?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:59 pm

"Funny."
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"as soon as Chiron finds out, i'll be kicked out of here. that's not funny!" my eyes were red and puffy
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 pm

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOULD BECOME A PHYSCOMANIAC!" I shouted in frustration. I quickly undid the curse and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 pm

I looked at her in shock. 'i'm not psycho. I stopped her from shooting you and the Poseidon girl. I didnt want any of this to happen"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]   The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soap opera filled with splosions, fake nails flying, and a ghost dog[private!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next