Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Bellinda twirled a vine between her fingers, feeling its leafy texture on her skin. She grabbed a nearby bottle of wine and tipped it to her lips, feeling the cool liquid roll down her throat. She then capped the bottle and set it beside her.
Bell sat under a tree in the grape patch of the strawberry fields. How she loved it here...it was always so peaceful. Bellinda took out her notebook and flipped through it. Each page had either a poem or a sketch on it. She flipped to an open page and wrote the following poem.
"My identity has been lost,
Another face among the faces,
of the people going places,
in the crowds that are hustling,
through the city that is bustling,
on the country that is growing,
surrounded by water that is flowing,
on the earth that is spinning around the sun,
that is just another star,
among the millions upon millions there are,
in this universe that stretches so far,
My identity has been lost."
Bellinda sighed, giving a nod of approval at her new poem. She then began to doodle a grape vine border around the poem in boredom.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Sam clapped as he walked over to the girl. She had a light blond hair color while her hair, short, was surrounding her face. What covered her eye (almost) was a crimson colored bang. Sam noticed it right away, which interested him even more to her.

His eyes kept on the girl as he approached her. "You're an excellent poet." said he. His smile lightened the fields itself.

Last edited by Music on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Bellinda lifted her vibrant purple gaze, looking up at the boy who had approached. She raised an eyebrow with a light chuckle. "Do you enjoy reading over shoulders? Or was that just a one time thing?" she asked. Without waiting for a response she looked back down at her notebook, continuing to aimlessly doodle. She was wearing her usual type of outfit... lip ring, ripped Pink Floyd t-shirt, gray skinny jeans and black leather boots.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Sam chuckled. "I'll do it every now and then." he said, still looking at her. "I'm Sam. Might I say your purple eyes are quite unique." the Athena child added, his British accent still intact. His smile kept as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I walked in quietly looking beautiful. I saw Sam. With another girl, it upset me but I ignored the feeling and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Bellinda's gaze flickered over to the girl a moment then back to Sam. "Thanks for the compliment, I'm sure it'd make other girls fawn over you like they just got vodka poured down their throat and they found it hard to stand. But let me share something with you..my name is Bellinda, and I'm not like other girls," she said with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

He saw Lizzie, and ignored her. Sam didn't want any drama now. "Different girls are very unique." he said smiling. "Might I add, unique, is a good thing." Sam returned the grin and began to speak again. "Whatcha drawing?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

I walked up, "Hey Sam," I said and turned to the other girl and waved shortly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Bellinda gave the other girl a single nod, narrowing her eyes as she noticed how Sam seemed to be ignoring her. 'Well...this should be interesting,' she thought in slight amusement. She then looked up at Sam, hearing his question. "Just doodling a border for the poem that you read over my shoulder," she answered simply.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Sam frowned, but quickly hid it into a smile. "Lizzie." Then, Sam faced Bell once more. "Which, might I add, is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Bellinda rolled her eyes, although a faint smile flickered across her face. "Thanks. And again...flattery will get you know where," she said. She closed her notebook, stuffing it back in her bag and taking a sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:20 pm

He shrugged, and began to speak. "Well, seems you're a daughter of Dionysus." was his conclusion. The wine made it obvious.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Bellinda nodded her head with a grin. She laid down on her back, folding her arms behind her head with a sigh. "In all my drunken glory.." she said with a light chuckle. Although, at this moment, she wasn't drunk. She just simply liked the taste of wine.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Sam looked at the wine and said, "What kind is it?" Sam thought of himself old enough to have tastes of wine.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Bellinda chuckled lightly, extending her arm with the bottle of wine. "Want a taste?" she asked, raising an amused eyebrow. How was it that none of these people had wine before?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Sam nodded, and gently grabbed the bottle. He uncapped it, then pressed the top to his lips. The wine left his mouth as it's rich taste glided down his throat. Sam took the bottle from his mouth, and re-capped it. "Delicious." said he, smiling. The teen then gave her back the bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Bellinda nodded her head, setting the bottle on the ground beside her. "Thanks, made it myself," she said with a proud grin.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 pm

"Well, it's quite good." said he, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Bellinda felt a smile creep across her face. "Thanks," she said. SHe took another sip of the wine before putting the bottle in her bag. She sat up and wrapped her arms around her legs, propping her chin up on her knees and flicking her purple gaze up to Sam. "So...what brings you to the strawberry fields?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:40 pm

"Boredom and the scent." Sam said, grinning. The fields smelt wondrous! Strawberries' sweet scent floated place to place, while grapes' scent was mixing in with others.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Bellinda slowly nodded her head as she rose to her feet. This revealed her...what some call adorable height of 5'1". She ran her fingers through her shaggy hair with a grin. "Mind if I ask a question? How many girls have fallen for you just because of the accent?" she asked with a light chuckle. She never understood the love for accents...But then again, Bellinda was rather odd compared to most girls.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm

This is my replacement for Lizzie XD
A 12 yr old XD

I stumpled into the scene by accident. I blushed, "Sorry," I apologized quickly. I looked alot like Lizzie, my brothers former friend, don't ask why, no-one knew.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Sam looked as her as she rose, and didn't mind her height. "Hmm, never counted." said he, his accent still thick. Then, a girl stumbled into the scene. She looked around 12. "Hello." greeted Sam with a warm smile. There were two smiles the teen had: The seductive one and the friendly one.
~He has been given the power to smile amazingly 8D~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm

I smiled uncomfortable, "I should leave," I said looking as pale a s a dead person, which I was really. My platinum hair hung down my back and my blue eyes were like looking up at the summer's sky.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Bellinda looked over at the girl. Young. She quickly closed her bag, which held her bottles of wine. Although Bellinda didn't care much for others, she would never be responsible for getting a child drunk.
A small smile crept across Bellinda's face. "Hello," she said in a warm tone that she hardly ever used. Her gaze softened and her smile was kind. It was only an expression she had around young children. Bellinda always had a soft spot for them, and that's why that kind and warm expression only came out around younger children and hardly ever around those that were older.
Bellinda heard the girl's comment and she shook her head. "You're not interrupting a thing.." she said in a comforting tone. A vine twirled up from the ground, intertwining itself between Bellinda's fingers. The commanding of vines was something Bellinda was easily able to do, so easily that she often caught herself doing it subconsciously.

ooc: *gasp* WARM KIND BELLINDA!!! Run for your life!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]   God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God...this is turning into a cheesy Soap Opera... [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next