Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying The Fields

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Theos turned to see Jovan laying face down in the dirt, and made his way over to him... But as Theos knelt down beside him, he could hear his breathing and breathed a sigh of relief that the young Demigod hadn't died. Theos picked up the other half of his Bo-staff and rejoined it, slowly reaching down and picking up Jovan, placing him over his shoulder. Theos had sweat dripping from his face, and felt his vision going fuzzy - But continued to fight through it. Theos forced himself up to his feet, and whilst using his staff to keep himself upright, slowly made his way towards the Infirmary. "Everything's gonna be alright." He said, hoping Jovan could hear him. Theos felt the wind on his wound and winced softly at the pain, the warmth of the blood on his skin and pants was slowly drying out and Theos himself also came to a conclusion that if he didn't get help soon, he'd die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 am

Ace Ashfield

Waking up from one of his naps, Ace yawned and stretched luxuriously, eyes still drooping. He swallowed and looked around himself in a dazed way for a little bit, vision still a little hazy and dream-like. Looked like camp was as normal as Camp Half-Blood usually was. A few campers hanging out, some Aphrodite girls posing by the beach, two half-beaten down guys struggling to reach the-..

Ace did a double-take, rubbing his eyes and standing up. What in the gods' names... Ace ran down his small hill, legs slightly wobbly because he had just woken up. Coming to a stop a few metres away from the two of them, he paused momentarily, not knowing what exactly he should do.

What were you supposed to do in such a situation? Did you race to their rescue and then sweep the guys off their feet before racing off to the infirmary? Did you wait until they passed out and then silently deliver them there? Ace didn't usually do stuff like this, but nobody else was close enough to help the two of them out. Taking a breath, he cleared his throat and took a few steps closer to them. "Are the two of you alright?" Even as he said it, Ace realized how dumb it sounded. Too late to take it back though. Besides, he wasn't entirely sure what he should say, so that would just have to do.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 am

I walk up not knowing anything was wrong. I was look for some nice strawberries for a snack. I came across the guys laying in the field. "Are you ok?" I rush to their side. Something was wrong; I could sense it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a container of nectar.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 am

Theos used his Bo-staff and all of his strength to keep himself from falling over. It wasn't just the weight of Jovan he had to worry about, but the fact he'd lost quiet a bit of blood didn't help the situation either, and with each small step he took, he felt his knees shaking from the pressure and found himself using his Staff more and more. When he had heard a voice, he thought he was going crazy - But when he turned his head to where the voice had come from, a small smile of delight had come across his face - Though the pain his body was under caused him to wince softly once again. Theos had lost too much blood, and felt his head swaying slowly as he spoke to the male whom had just arrived, someone he didn't know. "Infirmary please.." Was all he could manage.

Theos suddenly felt his legs buckle under the weight and his eyes closed, drifting him off to darkness. Had he died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 am

Because his thoughts were getting kind of jumbled, he dubbed the guy with the staff-cane-stick-thing Camper A and the guy who had passed out Camper B.

Getting back to what was happening, Ace realized that Camper A was falling a little too late. He managed to catch Camper B somehow, but he didn't manage to catch A. Wincing when the guy landed with a thud, he slung B's arm over his shoulder and stared at A for a moment. Wow, how was he going to do this? Crouching down, Ace reached out and tried to pick A up to no avail. Wouldn't work. Spotting some chick with a container of something nearby, He gestured to her.

"Hi there, would you like to help me out with a little something?" He asked, pointing at the guy on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 am

I nod and whistle. "Luna!!" I call my wolf to me. She comes to me in a instant. "Put one of them on her. If you need my doe she can come and carry the other one." I lead Luna up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:03 am

"Oh, are you underestimating my upper arm strength? I can hold this guy up by myself." He reassured her, putting B down for a moment to load A up on the wolf that the chick had called to her. Was she some sort of nature Pan kid or something? He was about to sling the guy's arm back over his shoulder before he decided against it and just slung his entire body over his shoulder - firefighter-style. "Off to the infirmary!" He proclaimed shortly after, jogging off as quickly as he dared with the injured person.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 am

I follow next to my wolf. Making sure the guy on her wouldn't fall off. I was in amazing shape and could run faster but I didn't feel like it. We were on our way to the infirmary and that was fine with me. I stayed quite after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying The Fields
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2