Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 am

"Such a cold cold world and it's got me down. But I'll get right back up as long as it spins around... Hello cold world!"

Standing in front of the huge clear lake, Taylor just stared into the distance. She had her headphones on, rock music blaring from the jet black device. Her auburn hair was tied up in a high ponytail. Her outfit comprised of just a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of black denim jeans hugged to her waist by a brown belt. She had her arms crossed over her chest, one of her hands holding the shiny blue iPod Nano where her headphones were connected. Usually she smiled but today, Taylor wore an expressionless face. Taylor was just so bored.

Even with the music playing in her ears, Taylor grew vaguely aware of the idea that she was being watched. Calmly she took off her headphones, placing it around her neck. Amidst the slight ringing sound that now echoed in her ears, Taylor could hear a slight rustling from behind her. She remained in her position, fighting the urge to look at the source of the sound.

"I know you're there," Taylor said calmly, still not daring to turn. Okay, so Taylor wanted to somehow sound and look cool while saying that. The corner of her lip slightly twitched upward as she waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm

"Sorry, I was looking for my flip-flop. My sister must've hidden it somewhere." Autumn apologized, emerging from the trees.
"Did not! How could I?" Summer told her indignantly, following her sister.
"Fine a sea monster ate them!" Autumn smiled.
Summer stuck her tongue out.
"Sorry about being in the bushes. I'm Autumn." Autumn introduced herself.
"I'm Summer!" Summer piped up.
"She's at 12:00." Autumn whispered to her blind twin. Summer turned her head, her sightless eyes gazing blankly ahead.
"We're sorry to bother you, we'll be on our way." Autumn took her sister's wrist and led her back onto the path that led back to camp, walking crookedly without one of her flip-flops.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 am

Taylor was amused by the sudden appearance of the twins. She found their names interesting as well. Smiling, Taylor said, "It's fine, I was just... yeah. Never mind. Nice to meet you though. Taylor here." She paused for a few moments. "Hey, want me to help you look?"

She studied the two girls. They were almost exactly alike, but Taylor noted the less freckles Autumn had. She briefly wondered why Summer seemed to be blankly staring into space, and then she realized that the girl was blind. Taylor was slightly surprised and a little moved, but didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Autumn stopped leading her sister back to the path.
"That would be nice!" Autumn smiled, turning around.
"Nice to meet you, Taylor!" Summer said as she followed her sister back to the lake. "What cabin are you from? We're Apollo kids."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"Khione," Taylor replied simply. She stretched out her arms and yawned. Finally she'd have something to do. Turning off her iPod, she walked up to the girls. She ruffled Summer's hair. "So where've you been hiding the flip flop?" she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 pm

"I haven't been hiding it!" Summer smiled slyly. "Only holding it for safe-keeping...."
"Summer!" Autumn cried. "Those wood-chips hurt!"
"Sorry." Summer apologized, bringing out the purple flip-flop.
Autumn stuffed it on her foot,"It's ok. Mostly."
"I'll fix it when we get back to the cabin." Summer promised.
"Thank you!" Autumn turned to Taylor. "We'll be going back to our cabin. Don't want a sea monster to eat Summer!"
"Eek!" Summer laughed.
"Bye!" Autumn smiled at Taylor, then headed back to the path, sister in tow.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Taylor smiled. "No problem," she said as she waved at the twins' retreating backs. Sighing to herself, Taylor turned to face the lake, putting her headphones back on. She drowned in the music, back to her bored self. Taylor sat down by the lake with her hands clasped together, wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 am

"Hi there" Jesse said walking up to her. He sat down about four feet in front of her "I'm Jesse McArthur Son of Hectate and you are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 am

"Taylor, daughter of Khione," Taylor introduced herself, nodding. She looked at Jesse, who looked somewhat older than her. Taylor was just kinda... off today. It seemed like she wasn't in the mood for anything. But still, she tried to switch to her friendly nature. "So, watcha doing here?" Taylor asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]   Enjoying the breeze [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the breeze [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1