Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely Empty
PostSubject: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Nev sat against a trees looking out at the dock and lake.She loved the cold but she couldn't help but feel lonely she hadn't made many friend here and she kinda regretted it. She pulled out her sketch book and a pencil deciding to draw a new picture to paint later the view was perfect.Brushing dark hair from her face she began to draw sighing gently.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Star finally took her flute and started to play "Amazing Grace" She stumbled a little on the notes but got it right. She kept playing and didn't notice the girl who was drawing, she stopped and put her flute/sword in her flute case. "Hello," Star said in her bright british accent. "I'm Star Parker, daughter of Apollo, and you must be?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Nevada looked up when the girl began to play smiling lightly she was a little shaky but still played better than Nev ever could.Quickly closing her sketch book she smiled at her.She looked no more than 11 or 12. "I'm Nevada Markus Daughter of Khione nice to meet you Star."She decided welcoming people would be her new thing to try to at least seem friendly.Smiling slightly Nev brushed her dark hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 pm

The girl closed her sketch book and smiled up at Star. The girl was older than her, Star could tell, The girl introduced herself as Neveda Markus, a daughter of Khione. "So Neveda, what are you drawing, your intrested in art?" Star asked as she sat in front of the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Nev smiled lightly. "I guess you could say that it's all I'm really good at.This time of year is great for drawing and painting...So many colours."Nev thought her answer was stupis but that didn't matter. "You pretty good on The flute, then again thats typical for children of Apollo right?" Nevada wasn't sure her only Apollo friend was only good at healing.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Star smiled. "Thanks," She said. "Yes, we all play instruments and sing, errmm.. well some of us, If we recieve out father's blessing we can do invincible stuff like play every instrument and sing every song perfectly, I haven't recieved it yet. But anyways, I can also heal I think so.. I can control light, but I haven't mastered it." Finally Star shut her mouth. "What powers do Khione kids have?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 am

Nevada smiled Apollo kids were way nicer than most Khione kids. "Well somem of us can make it snow..I wasn't blessed with that.I can alter the winds thats what I've been working on with my free time.So far thats all I've seen."Nev shut her mouth feeling like she was rambling and smiled. "How long have you been here?"She wasn't sure some people were around for ages without Nev knowing.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"Seven months ago, I was brought here on my 11th birthday but it's no big deal though." Star said. It wasn't really a big deal for Star, some say she was lucky to be alive. At schol she was made fun of because of her looks the mortals taunted her saying that she was too young for year 5 because she resembled a five year old. She did not want to go back to England. Never! In a million years. "So when did you get here?" Star asked Neveda.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Nev smiled lightly."Almost 4 years, I was brought here by my dad after he had a nervous breakdown." This was true and after a while it didn't phase Nevada at all. Pushing her dark hair from her eyes she smiled brighter. "Its not a big deal though minor really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely   Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just enjoying the cold and being a little lonely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: