Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying Nature [M L]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Enjoying Nature [M L] Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Nature [M L]   Enjoying Nature [M L] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 am

Enjoying Nature [M L] V9zppwiignas168ncll0
W Y A T T /

H A M I L T O N /

J O N E S //

D E M E T E R

Wyatt Hamilton Jones, led by his German Shepherd, Blizzard, made his way out of the Demeter Cabin and sat down in the grass with his Greek Mythology book, which was written in brail. He opened the book to a random page, and started from the beginning of the page on the left, his finger moving swiftly over the bumps across the page, as he read the book. He immediately recognized it as the story of Persephone, also Demeter's child.

The son of Demeter listened to the the sounds around him as he read. He heard the chirps of the birds, the breeze in the air, and the soft crunches of feet against ground. He could also hear the panting of Blizzard, knowing she was at his feet. At this moment, he wished he could see these things. They were probably all beautiful as can be, but he was blind, so he couldn't see anything.

Wyatt Jones went back to reading about Greek Mythology. Greek Mythology was all that he read. Other than that, he found reading boring and a waste of time, however he did take time out of his day everyday to read about his heritage, so to speak.

After a few minutes of reading about Persephone, Wyatt set his book down, getting a headache from so much concentration. Even reading brail was hard for the dyslexic teenager. He closed his eyes and leaned against the cabin, surrounding himself in the plants that grew in front of it. He smiled, loving to just sit near a plant. Nothing made him so happy as to sit surrounded my agriculture, much less near it.

Wyatt crossed his legs and just sat there, listening to nature around him. He stared up at where he knew the sky was, remembering that it was a beautiful blue, but not being able to see it. He relaxed there, almost dozing off as the minutes passed by, waiting for dinnertime to come along.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Nature [M L]   Enjoying Nature [M L] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Aurelia Breanne Cooper lays in her bunk staring at the bunk on top of her. She should be asleep, but she just can't fall asleep. She quietly climbs off of her bunk and slips into a pair of shoes, she also grabs her blanket and wraps it around herself. She looks over at her nightstand and opens the door, and takes out her flash light. Aurelia then silently makes her way to the door, and out of her cabin into the courtyard. It was rather creepy, this time of night. She blinks trying to get that thought out of her head. She then walks over to one of the benches below a tree and sits down on it.

Aurelia pulls her legs up on the bench. She bends them at the knees, and pulls them up to her chest, resting her head on them. To be honest, she really didn't have an idea why she had come here. Normally when she couldn't sleep, she'd lay in bed until she feel asleep. But for some reason, this was different. It was like she was drawn to the courtyard for some odd reason. She didn't really care though as long as she didn't get caught. She also didn't really want anyone to see her pajamas. She doesn't really care about what she sleeps in, so right now she had on a pair of beat up pajama shorts and a random tee shirt. Her blond hair was pulled back into a messy bun on the back of her head. On her feet she had a pair of UGG slippers.

She sighs softly and looks around. She then turns her gaze up to the sky. She smiles lightly and stares at the stars. They we're a pretty site, and she loved being able to look at them. If she just forgot about why she was even here, this might actually be pretty nice. Well it was nice anyways, but forgetting about why she was here would be nicer. The more she thought about why she was here, the more she came up with. Aurelia really felt that why she was here is because shes lonely. If she could just talk to someone she would feel so much better. She sighs and looks around. The only problem? She was completely alone, unless someone was hiding in the bushes. She didn't want to think about that, it would just give her nightmares.

Aurelia sighs softly and starts to sing to her self. "If you open up your mind, See what's inside, it's gonna take some time to realized, but if you look inside I'm sure you'll find, Over your shoulder you know that I told you, I'll always be picking up your when your down, So just turn around"she sings quietly. It was rather weird, but it felt nice. As she sings, Aurelia starts picking at the end of her pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Nature [M L]   Enjoying Nature [M L] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Enjoying Nature [M L] V9zppwiignas168ncll0
W Y A T T /

H A M I L T O N /

J O N E S //

D E M E T E R

Wyatt Hamilton Jones listened to the steady breathing of his dog as well as himself. From across the courtyard he heard a door open and close, but thought nothing of it at the moment. Wyatt didn't know why he had sat here for such a long time. He hadn't been hungry at dinner time and now, it was probably about midnight.

Wyatt Jones started to hum to a random song that he had remembered his step-mother singing to him when he had gone blind. He had thought that whoever was sneaking out of their cabin this late, had wandered off to venture camp at night. He stared off into space right in front of him, unable to see a girl sitting on a bench. All he could see was a dim light. That was all he could see all the time, so it was nothing different.

Wyatt heard someone, a girl, singing a song. He started to sing along with her. It was that song, he realized. The song his step-mother used to sing to him, before camp became his home. Wyatt smiled as he sang quietly, hoping whoever was singing didn't hear him.

Wyatt Jones stopped singing, too embarrassed to continue. He decided he might as well speak or pretend to not exist. He slowly opened his mouth to talk, but all that came out of his mouth was, "Hi."

Wyatt felt stupid, because that's all he said. Hi. How could he be so stupid. He looked away from where he had heard the singing immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Nature [M L]   Enjoying Nature [M L] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Nature [M L]
Page 1 of 1