Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying The Fields

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Enjoying The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 pm

I walked down from Half Blood Hill, after having finished my rounds. As I walked the strawberry plants around me statred to bloom. I had that effect on vines, I picked a ripe berry and bit into it. It was juicy and delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Theos walked silently through the Strawberry fields, inhaling softly as the majestic smell of the Strawberries bounced off his taste buds and ran through his mind, causing his entire body to relax - Almost like a drug. Theos glanced further ahead and caught a glimpse of another camper whom was also in the field, and thought it best if he went up to the male to introduce himself. Hello. Theos said softly from about 5 meters behind the male, hoping not to startle him too much, just as a friendly gesture of courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:41 pm

I startled a bit, and turned around Drawing my swords at the same time. I saw a boy standing in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Theos' eyes opened wider with shock and he stepped back, raising his arms up to show he posed no threat. If it came to it, the young male would be able to reach for the Bo-staff which was strapped to his back - But he didn't think that would be necessary as they were both men on the same side, and they were both fighting for the same thing. Calm down... I mean you no harm. Theos said softly, smiling as he finished his sentence in hope that would put his point across, though the male was still quite wary of the situation and immediately began deducing strategies of both offense and defense, should the male in front of him decide to attack.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:49 pm

I dropped my arms, "Im sorry I was just making sure you werent a spy or something. You can never be too sure these days." I replied. I sheathed my swords and produced a glass of strawberry wine, I lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip. The wine was as good as it always was, my Strawberry wine was the best out there. "Oh, my name is Jovan Smith, son of Dionysus, and you are?" I asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Theos chuckled softly at his opponent's words, though he still took them to heart and thought relentlessly over what he had just heard. There was a possibility that a spy was in this camp - Possibly multiple spies. This told the young Demigod that he would have to be careful with whom he befriended. Not wanting to be rude however, Theos replied to Jovan's question with courtesy and respect - The same respect he showed everyone. I am Theos Halkias - Son of Athena. He replied, his gaze not faltering from Jovan's eyes. The instant he had made Wine, Theos knew he had to be a son of Dionysus - The God of Wine. Though, Theos attention now averted from Jovan whom he deciphered was of no immediate threat to his safety and back to the Strawberry field they were standing in. It's quite lovely out here, very peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:02 pm

"yes it is very peaceful, now." I replied. "Would you like a glass, its the best Strawberry wine out there." I replied offering him a glass. I took another sip of my wine, and waited for his response.

Last edited by Sky Warrior Prince on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Theos glanced back at Jovan and smiled politely, though he knew he couldn't accept the gift he was offering. Theos had seen the nicest men turn into the worst possible men because of Alcohol, and swore he wouldn't drink it until he felt he was of a mature age where he would be able to handle it sufficiently. I thank you for the offer, but I am going to have to decline. He replied with a courteous smile, not wanting to offend the other Demigod whom he'd just met.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

"you know this stuff, its the best in all of New York. Ive had it entered in many wine tasting competitions. And the best part of it all, its actually alchohol free but still tastes like wine. I guess I have my father to thank for the ability to work with plants and wine so well. Are you sure you wouldnt like any?" I offered again
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Theos laughed in astonishment, but still ultimately declined the offer by waving his hand and shaking his head from side to side. The young Demigod turned to his right and reached down to pluck a Strawberry from it's bush, the fruit soft in his grip as he reached it up to his lips and took a small bite - A trickle of the juicy Strawberry bouncing from his lip as some of the juice had managed to elude his mouth and cascade softly down his chin, though a look of delight had dawned over his face as if the Strawberry was some kind of Aphrodisiac. I'm sorry I passed on the Wine, but these Strawberries are superb.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"thank you, I grew those ones myself. Just now." I replied. "So what kind of thing do you like to do, in your spare time and such?" I asked. I finished off my glass of wine and then refilled it with the juice of a nearby strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Theos nod with approval and smiled at Jovan as he finished his first sentence, though it was really no shock to the young Demigod that a child of Dionysus was able to accomplish such a feat. Theos took another bite out of the Strawberry and perched an eyebrow towards Jovan after he finished asking his question, though Theos knew he was only being polite and so once he completed chewing on the Strawberry and successfully swallowed it, he began to speak as a soft breeze flowed through the Strawberry field, picking up the scent and driving it deep within Theos mind - And for the moment, Strawberries were the only thing he could think of. There are too many choices. My favorite thing would be studying with my father, learning about Architecture and Arts, Crafts as well as my Mother and the other Gods - Both good and bad, large and minor. He said. Theos waited a few moments, so the words he had said could slightly sink in with Jovan before he would do what any normal person would do, and simply reflected the question at him. How about you? He asked politely, not trying to sound too pushy or rude, simply supplying the Demigod with the courtesy and respect which he deserves, the same which everyone deserves. Theos piercing Grey eyes stared directly into his opponent's gaze, like looking through a window directly into his soul, and as he awaited the reply - Theos studied the male, watching all of his small and - what would seem like insignificant movements - rather closely.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm

"well I do a lot of things. I like to read books, practice my swordry, work in the garden or fields... What are you looking at?" I asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Theos chuckled at the sudden bluntness of the comment, it was more of a demand or a statement rather than a question and the sheer forcefulness of it had made him chuckle in surprise. The young Demigod decided to avert his gaze elsewhere, and shifted his eyes to the surrounding area and the numerous rows of Strawberries... Which reminded him of 2 things subsequently, the first was of the Demigod whom was standing in front of him, and the second was that he was feeling rather hungry after the long day he'd been through. Finding it would be rather rude to look away without answering the question, and even more rude to simply just walk away - Theos decided he would answer Jovan. I am simply looking at nothing, but coincidentally, I am also looking at everything. Theos replied, and realized the statement was something his mother would say. A thought had materialized itself within his mind and Theos pondered on the thought that maybe he was more like her than he had let on - Though, he was also reminded that it sounded like something his father would probably say and simply decided to shrug the thought off as something he would procrastinate over later when he was alone, or when he had some time to gather his thoughts - And those 2 times were usually in the Shower, or in the Bunk at night.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 pm

"yeah, because that makes a lot of sense. You sound like Athena." I replied, I chuckled. Just then I heard it, somewhere from the feilds. I stopped laughing instantly and listened intentley.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Theos' laugh grew louder as he heard Jovan's words - Like he had been reading his mind. As he bent down and retrieved another luscious Strawberry to eat, Theos attention was averted by the stern look the male across from his held on his face, like he was concentrating on something. No, Theos told himself, he WAS concentrating on something but Theos wasn't sure what: Instead, the young Demigod didn't move, well - He tried not to - However, even though his ADHD had prevented him from standing completely still, Theos began narrowing in on what he thought Jovan was trying so desperately to concentrate on.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

I heard the noise again, this time it was closer. I knelt down and put my hand against the ground, I felt the movement getting ever closer. I stood up quickly, and withdrew my swords. "Hellhounds. 4 of them" I said, looking at Theos. "What the Hell are they doing here." I said, and then cursed in ancient greek.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm

It was in that moment that Theos heard them, though he smirked softly and reached behind him - Unclipping the Bo-staff on his back and holding it tightly. Theos kept a stern look on his face, which appeared to be calm and calculative, like a true warrior. His gaze averted from Jovan, to the direction the Hellhounds were coming from, and back to Jovan. There is no need to curse, for we should decipher if this event is a blessing or not. Theos replied as he stood up straight and closed his eyes, controlling his breathing. In his own subconscious he could see an image of his mother, though he knew she wasn't real, but it still helped him to calm down and keep his nerves under control. 'Mother' he said, as the beautiful female turned to look at him, 'Please give me the strength and wisdom to overcome this.' He bowed to the female and his eyes snapped open at once. Let's see what you've got.... Son of Dionysus.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"oh this aint no blessing from anyone, Ive had monsters chasing me, ever since... well for a long time now, I cant even get away from them here at camp.." I replied. I raised my swords and took my offensive stance, and waited for the beasts to enter the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Theos shrugged his shoulders in reply to Jovan's statement, almost as if he questioned what the boy was saying. The soft breeze which hit him in the face providing a calming effect, though his mind still ticked over as he repeated almost everything he knew about Hellhounds - But knowledge can only get one so far, and when he saw the Hounds enter the clearing he readied himself by placing his right foot back and bending his knees softly, twisting his Bo-staff at the center as he prepared to deliver a swift strike and hopefully defeat one of the hounds quickly. Not everything is as it seems, one must learn to look past the obvious and decipher that which is not yet available to them, to discover the truth behind an event such as this - For in my eyes, this is a blessing from Zeus himself. As Theos finished speaking, a crack of Lightning shot across the sky and the Thunder which followed rumbled angrily - It was only then Theos laughed at the event. Sorry Lord Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"How can you say this is a blessing, from Lord Zeus of all people." I shouted as I charged forward to attack the Hell Hounds. I sent vines ahead to attack the largest Hell Hound, on the left. I jumped and slashed at another one, the one that appeared to be leading the pack.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Theos chuckled and realized he would have to move forward otherwise Jovan would be overrun, for he would stand no chance against 4 Hellhounds attacking him at the same time - It's not that Theos didn't have faith, it's just that it would be virtually impossible for someone to fight 4 Hellhounds and defeat them all by themselves. When he had finally caught up to Jovan, Theos saw a large Hellhound lunge forward at him, it's leg's outstretched and it's jaw snapping wildly. The young Demigod stepped backwards and jumped - Pulling his Bo-staff apart as it split down the center to reveal 2 swords, and as the Hellhound landed on him: It found Theos' blade plunged through it's chest. The beast let out a small wince of pain before disappearing into dust, and though he felt a slight amount of relief, Theos knew he still had another Hellhound to defeat - Assuming of course Jovan was able to take care of 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 pm

The vines wrapped around the largest Hell hound on the right, successfully trapping him to the ground. For a few moments that was. meanwhile I charged the next hell hound, I waited until it was right on top of me. And the when it was about to jump on me, I dive rolled underneath to the unprotected part of its stomach. I slashed my sword up hard, and cut a lrage gash into the skin, I sheltered myself as it exploded into dust and vanished. I stood and turned around to face the last hell hound, the one Theos was battling. just then the Hell Hound behind me broke loose from its bondage. The hell hound leaped to its feet and charged me from behind.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Theos rolled to his left when the Hellhound lunged and glanced up at Jovan, suddenly the hellhound behind him had broken free from it's Vine imprisonment and was charging forward hastily. Theos stood quickly and threw the blade in his right hand directly towards Jovan, hoping the Demigod would be fast enough to get out of the way so the blade would be able to slow down, if not kill the Hellhound behind Jovan. "MOVE!" Was all Theos shouted at Jovan as he turned abruptly to see the other Hellhound he was facing, hoping Jovan would be fast enough and smart enough to get out of the way without altering the course of the blade as it cut through the air.

With now only 1 blade left in his hands, Theos had to be less direct with his attacks because he had lost both attack and defense power. When the Hellhound lunged again, Theos sidestepped to the right and lunged the blade deep into the beasts stomach - But his movements were too slow and as the blade pierced deep into the Hellhounds stomach, Theos felt a sharp pain in his stomach which caused him to look down. When he glanced down, Theos saw a large piece of his shirt missing and a large flow of blood dousing the bottom of his shirt and running down onto his pants - Though he was unable to see the wound, he realized it must've been bad due to the sheer volume of blood.

Once the Hellhound vanished into dust and nothingness, Theos used his left hand to clutch at his stomach, his breathing increasing into shorter and sharper puffs of breath as the young Demigod turned slowly to see what had become of Jovan - Hoping he'd be okay because he knew he wouldn't be much help at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:32 pm

I watched as Theos turned and threw his sword at me. Before I could duck though, I felt myself flying through the air, I had been hit from behind by the Hell hound. I saw as the sword struck the Hell Hound and I watched as it exploded into dust, then vanish. I hit the ground hard, my head smashed into the dirt. I felt myself crumple, and then I felt myself go limp and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying The Fields   Enjoying The Fields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying The Fields
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next