Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying Nature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Enjoying Nature Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Nature   Enjoying Nature I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:24 am

I walked in the creek, following it through the forest. I listened as it gurgled and ran over the rocks. I loved being out in the forest, just listening to the sounds of nature. It was my special place, where I found peace in the world. I had no worries about anything here, I was in my own little paradise.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Turtle

Turtle

Enjoying Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Nature   Enjoying Nature I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:55 am

Trenton happily made his way down to the creek. He carried with him a small paper bag, containing a sandwhich, an apple, and a bottle of water. Thankful to finally be away from all the craziness of camp, along with the stress of the recent attack, Trenton failed to notice another boy just a little ways in front of him. Accidentally walking into Cassius, Trenton started to fall, before catching himself on a tree. "Sorry!" I really have to watch where I am going...
Back to top Go down

Enjoying Nature
Page 1 of 1