Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella

Sorella

Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:23 pm

I was walking around in the forest, it was a sunny day out and it was nice to be out in the nature. I held an apple in my hand and tossed it up and down as I walked a bit. I needed something to do, something with entertainment, this was boring and no one seemed to be around for the time being. I finally bit into my apple and held it in my mouth as I pulled myself up into the tree and sat on when of the thicker and lower branches and waited for at least someone to walk by.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Jack

I lowered my self from a branch pearched almost like a bird. I watched as a girl just younger than my self come in to the clearing. Sliding down behind her as queitly as possible I pulled my knife out. " who are you?" i asked gently i slipped my knife up my sleeve hilt to the ground. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I didn't hear anything at first but then as soon as I heard words I whipped my head back to see who it was. When I turned a saw a boy who looked a bit older than I was. I studied how he acted and what he had in his hand. A smirk played across my lips, "No need to harm me, I'm just a Hermes child, nothing too much to worry about." I say calmly and softly. I wasn't scared at the least because if I really wanted to I just might be able to steal his knife.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Jack

I never met a kid I did not like though I seemed to like her. She has that brave 'Ill take the world now thank you' look on her face. Personally I admire that. I scarped up a tree once more. "so what brings you here?" I asked gently
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

When he had seemed to retreat a bit I grinned, obviously didn't want to pick a fight with me, either that I had said the right words, it wasn't too hard though. When he questioned why I was here I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well you know, this is camp and I am free to walk and go where a please." I said with a small laugh and shook my head lightly. "What brings you here?" I asked, throwing his question back in his own face and did it with a bright grin.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:07 am

Jack

I jumped down in the middle of the clearing. A faint thud as I landed. The roar that followed was new. "Mostly. To fight. And that doesn't sound good" I said bolting towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:10 am

I was confused as the events played out but soon enough I found a small knife in my pocket and pulled it out, it was dangerous to run with a weapon but what else was new? Everything was almost dangerous anyway. That was when he ran off in the sound of the noise. I bolted after him to see what the noise was.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Jack

I stuck to the shadows. Thump. Thump. I held my hand back pulling the girl with me. "Damn. Its a cyclopes." I whispered. "O.K. You take the right and attack on my signal. Ill draw its attention." I crouched tapping the ground. A spear of ice came up to my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm

When we came up to what was making the sound I saw that it indeed was a cyclopes. He then told me what to do? Me what to do? Please I didn't need to be told what to do. I sneaked off onto the right like told but to wait for his signal? I didn't need it. It'd already be after the boy first considering I was a bit better at sneaking. I silently hid in a tree and when the cyclopes was below I dropped down onto the monster and had my knife at the ready. This was my somewhat plan, I didn't have a direct approach.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Jack

I watched her move off to the right. Standing up I tossed a clump of ice on its face. It grumped and turned to face me. [i]' Alright Jack. Now what' [i] I thought. I pulled my arm back to throw the spear as I saw the girl drop on to his head. I sighed as my spear sailed in to the eye of the monster. [i]'Come on come on take him out' [i] My thought came to late as the club the cyclopes carried smashed in to my right side. I flew like a ragdoll. "Now." I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:44 pm

I noticed the events play out and they played out fast. I quickly acted on impulse and I bent over the head of the monster and took my knife and stabbed it in the chest hoping to do some damage. I took the spear out of the monster's eye and the pierced it through it's body and down the cyclopes went and I jumped off quickly and landed on the ground. "You okay?" I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:46 am

Jack

I winced placing my hand on my ribs."I've seen better days. We just need to get out of here before more come." I said icing my ribs. Look me. I am icing my ribs it shouldnt be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:20 am

I watched for a moment and then I walked over and took my knife out of the cyclopes and wiped it off in the grass and put it back in my pocket. "Okay, where are we headed to?" I asked turning my attention to him. I still hadn't gotten his name yet. "What's your name, by the way?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:35 am

Jack

I smiled." Right now? I was going to chill in the clearing. I am Jack Frost. Son of Khione. And you?"I stated.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:40 am

I gave a smile back at Jack. Jack Frost..Son of Khione..Last name Frost. I suppose it kind of went together and that made me grin. "Clearing sound fine." I said and then when he asked who I was I threw a big grin his way. "I'm Ellie Mcpherson, daughter of Hermes." I say with confidence, I was proud of who I was and who my father was and noting anyone said was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:05 am

Jack

I smirked. ' daughter of Hermes? Things could get interesting. I've grown to like her accually' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:10 am

I smirked and brushed a few strands of hair behind my ear and then picked my knife up and began to twirl it. "Anyway, onwards, shall we!" I say and pointing my knife towards the clearing. I liked to make things interesting once in awhile. I then began to walk towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Jack

I laughed at her dramatic style. It was kind of cute. I nibbled on some ambrosia and sipped some nectar. the pain faded.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:03 pm

I laughed a bit as I walked to the clearing and once we made it there I plopped down in the grass sitting down and smiled. It was a rather nice out today and I was going to enjoy it while it lasted. "So, when did you first arrive at the camp, I don't think I've seen you before." I said trying to remember if I had.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:02 am

Jack

"I think around 3 years ago. I'm not sure. How about you?" I asked. 'The more i know the more i grow fond of her.'
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:19 am

I smiled, I had been here longer than he had. "I've been here for about eight years or so, working on my ninth I do believe." I said and smiled. "I came here when I was about nine years old when I came here." I say with a small smile and I play with the grass in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:19 am

Jack

"I was up north for a couple years." I leaned back. "Way up north." I said gently. I hated my pasted and the future that will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:31 am

I looked up at Jack. "I guess being up north where it's colder suits who your godly parent is huh?" I ask with a grin placed on my face. "How far up north?" I ask, more curious to know exactly how far he meant. "Do you remember what it was like being up north?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Jack

"Like Nunavut north. Yeah for a child of the snow goddess north is great. as for how it was. Cold. Very cold." I sighed remembering the days I spent near Nunavut's capital.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:56 pm

I laughed as he mentioned it was cold. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked moving a bit away from the back story of him, perhaps it bothered him I don't know. It also wasn't something to discuss right away when meeting anyone anyway. I went into a slight crab walk position and then hoisted myself up into a handstand. I couldn't sit still for too long. I began walking in small circles. "You can join me if you wish." I say with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)   Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying A Day In The Forest. (Doctor Who.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next