Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sparing.(private to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Dani noticed it was her turn to attack. Yay. She quickly said a prayer before she attacked. Stupidly Dani charged Mini slashing in a million directions. This wasn't smart, but Dani diidn't know what else to do!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

My ninja brain was on high alert with all the wounds I had.Dani came running at me slashing her dagger like a crazy maniac.Not a very good idea.Time seemed to slow when she came at me.Good 'ol ninja brain slowing down everything.I kicked her in the stomach not really knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Ugh. Dani plopped on the ground and quickly got up to look where Mini's shoe let a mark on her shirt. Then she readied herself for Mini's attack.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Dani was a fast at recovering.I potioned myself in another martial arts stance waiting for her to come at me.Id spent up most of my energy though I didnt show it.Her attacking me would make things a lot easier for me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Dani searched the arena for a dropped knife, then once she saw on picked it up. Dani aimed carefully at Mini's chest. Then quickly slashed her dagger across Mini's chest. Then to finish it off Dani struck her blade into Mini's arm
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

I ,surprisingly even to me,caught the knive she threw at me.I parried the attack to my chest with it but I was too late for the one that hit my arm.And of friggin course it was in the same exact place she had cut me before.I gave her a swift kick to the ribs and backed away from her.My arm was cut up preety bad and it was bleeding like crazy.I quickly went over what my ninja training on what to do in this kinda situation.I put mt index finger and middle finger over my wound,mumbled"kutchio de sangre"and my blood made small kunei knives.My wound slowly closed up and now I had six new kunei knives.I ran at Dani throwing the two blood knives at her legs and one at her chest.Once I was close enough to her I used the reamaining three and slashed at her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Dani quickly healed herself after seeing Mini make more knives. More pointy objects, joy. Dani dodged the first two knife with ease, the two aimed her legs not so much. She quickly ducked where the three knives were supposed to hit her head. Instead of hitting her head one ended up nailing her in the head. Now bleeding badly, Dani mustered her strength and pulled out the two knives in her leg. Then she threw one at Mini's chest the other at Mini's leg. Dani then used her dagger to slice Mini's rib area and her arm.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 pm

My ninja brain freacked out when she pulled out her knives.I felt as if time was slowing down.I side stepped,the first knife missing me.The second knive I jumped over wich looked like I was doing a toe touch.I got a preety bad cut to my ribs from her dagger but I managed to step back and avoid the attack to my arms by inches.I gave her a swift roundhouse kick to the ribs before backing up again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Dani backed off as Mini kicked her. Mini had strong legs! Dani healed herself, she had forgotten her head was still pouring out blood! Once the bleeding stopped Dani grabbed one of the knives and chucked it a Mini's neck, it would probally hit her chest. Then she charged and slashed Mini's arms and ended up stabbing Mini's arm. Dani had Mini up against the wall. Was that good?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I had parried the knife she threw at me with my dager.She charged me and I faced her head on.Of course she had to stab my arm 'cause theres like no other place to be stabbed.In front of me was Dani and behind me was a wall.My ninja brain complatly took over.My eyes went completly red even the pupils.I sllashed at her with my dager and jumped aver her slashing at her back in mid air.I probably looked like I was dansing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 am

Dani turned around the second Mini attempted to slash me. So instead of hitting my back she nailed me in the face. So now Dani had cut on her left cheek. Dani threw a knife at Mini's chest then stabbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 pm

I caught the knife she threw at me and used it to parry the attack to my shoulder.I saw everything matrix style but I was moving preety damn fast.I slashed at her stomach and swiped my foot underneath her in an attempt to trip her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Dani parried the attack at her stomach with her dagger. But Mini did succesfully trip her. Getting up hastily Dani grabbed her defected knife. Then she shot it at Mini's leg. Then she grabbed another and quickly thrust it at Mini's chest. Dani then stabbed her dagger at Mini's arm, her favorite spot to stab her. To finish it off Dani kicked Mini in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:09 pm

I easily deflected and avoided the first two knives but of course I got stabbed i the arm again.I got kicked in the stomach but it didnt faze me.I backed up my eyes slowly going back to their regular pigment of black.I was out of knives so I just ran at her throwing punch after punch.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Dani dodged the first few punches, then got bored of dodging them. So she silently pulled out her dagger and slashed Mini's arm,leg and anywhere in between.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

I got some preety bad cuts to my chest and torso but I managed to keep my arms unscathed.What was with her and cutting peoples arms?I gave her another roundhouse kick to the stomach and backed up making more blood knives in the prossces.A doctor would have a heartattack seeing how much blood I lost and am currently losing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 am

More knives?!? Recycle! Use the old ones!! Dani aimed a knife at Mini's chest and threw it with all her might. THen Dani stabbed her in the arm and dragged the dagger, cutting skin.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I avoided the dagger to my chest but the one to my arm was another matter.Oh well more knives.I couldnt used the old ones cause the barely lasted five minutes before turning black and scabby-ish.I pulled away cluthing my wound but still managing to stay in a martial arts stance.I mumbled 'Cura' and it healed it self quiet nicely.I decided not to make anymore blood knives cause they just werent that good for your health.I pulled out my origional dager and slashed at her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Dani ducked down to attempt to shy away from the dagger. Again the dagger slashed her face. Dani mumbled the healing prayer, then looked up. It was past five by the looks of it. Already? Dani had other cometments. She motioned for Mini to stop. "I have to go soon." she said sadly. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how did I do? Honestly." Dani said, she wanted to improve.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

I put away my dager and looked at myself."I guess a seven.Preety well for a girl whos not that good with dagers."I said a crooked grin on my face."It was nice sparing with you."I said holding out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Dani smiled. "Thanks."she said shaking Mini's hand. "You're not to bad your self." she added running out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing.(private to Moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2