Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) Empty
PostSubject: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

I sighed and mentally facepalmed. I had no idea wich way camp was.Great. I noticed a very tall tree and started climbing up. Maybe I could see the cabins from up there.Yeah. I reached the middle of the tree when I froze hearing a growl."Opps."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I was walking around the forest. I was tired and needed peace. I saw someone one in a tree. "Um, You okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:57 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything but a broken heart.
Dani was taking her morning walk when she heard a growl and some voices. Her walked turned into a sprint. Dani came to two girls, both older than her. She looked up the path a little way and saw a hellhound. Dani pressed her necklace and her dagger came to her side as well as her bow.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 pm

My eyes were wide as I slowly pointed behind her."Um..t-theres a hell hound behind you."I said, my left hand looming over my dager which was strapped to my theigh.I noticed another girl close buy.She looked like she was gonna help.Thas good.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:04 pm

I turned around drawing my sword. "You can never get peace around here." I groaned. The hell hound jumped and me as I ducked. My sword scraped its belly so It was bleeding but it still came after us.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shot two arrow's at the bests head, not missing one. The hound dropped to the ground leaving nothing but dust in it's place. "Uh, this isn't usually how I say hi. I'm Dani, daughter of Apollo." she said looking at the two older girls.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm

I jumped down from the tree and smiled."Im Terra...itsn nice too meet you.."I said, trying hard not to whisper. I talked in whispers so often that speacking normally was becoming a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)   Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkin around(private to moon-chan and GG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: