Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lonely(private to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Lonely(private to Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

I sat at the edge of the magic border,listening to some Green Day and really just trying to forget the events of today.I sighed and overlooked the hill.I could leave and be in Italy in afew hours.That sounded nice now.But where would I get the money?More importantly where would I get the identity?I sighed and layed down,plucking grass,roots and all and then ripping them to tiny shreds.I was really lonely today.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Victoria ran up the hill hoping to find someone to talk to. Her life had been a disaster since she had made that terrible agrement. Why had she done it? To get a life, or at least half of it. Victoria glanced at a girl, older than her but still someone to talk to. She reminded herself to be careful of what to say and spoke. "Hey! Are you lonely too?" she asked sitting next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 pm

I sat up and looked at the girl sitting next to me.Not really much of a threat and if she wanted to kill me she wouldve been sneackier."Uh..Hello.Im Alice and yeah.I geuss Im also lonely."I answered. I paused the song I was listening too and looked at her,my dark eyes wary.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Victoria smiled weakly. "I'm Victoria daughter of Aletheia, the goddess of-" she broke herself off. "Truth." she finished. It hurt to say that, it was used against her so, so much. "I really hate that part of me." Victoria admitted. She brushed the red streak in her hair away.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:38 pm

I shrugged."My moms Nyx,goddes of shadows?Im not really sure."I said,relaxing a little.I took my earbuds off and put them in my jean pocket."So.What brings you to the hill?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Victoria laughed a little. "I'm running away from my life. So far it's not working." she said smiling. Being a spy of Kronos had it's advantages, but getting your memory washed wasn't as great. Putting people's lives on the line because of your mistakes didn't make this easier.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm

I chuckled."Well Im kind of doing the same thing.I found out this guy I loved got killed in some freack battle and Im not allowed to leave this place till after the big prophecy comes true or whatever.Anything new with you?"I asked her bluntly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Victoria shook her head. "Nope. Hating Hera's cabin. There's way too many people in it! Sometimes it's as bad as the Hermes cabin!" she said. "At least Nyx has a cabin. Is it nice in there?" the demigod asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm

I shruged."I geuss.Only been there once or twice.Prefer to sleep in the forest."I said looking at her.She seem younger than me.And there was justsomething in her eyes that said 'Secret'.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Victoria nodded, soaking up all the information. She noticed alice was studying her face. Afraid of questions being asked Victoria turned her head away. "I see... where do you sleep in the forest?" She asked staring at the green grass.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Her looking away just made me more suspicous.I let it go,realizing it may just be because I looked creepy."I usually sleep near the center,where its darkest.Lots of monsters for hunting there too."I said lookingat the grass and plucking another one.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Victoria nodded again. "What kind of monsters are out there? Do you like live in a tree house or something?" she asked. A smile slipped onto Victoria's lips when she asked that last part.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I chuckled."There are a bunch of hell hounds and Ginormic scorpians.And no.I dont live in a tree house.Ill just knock out on a long branch."I answered smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am

Victoria nodded. "I hear that the Kronos army was at the beach the other night. Did you happen to see them leaving in the forest?" she asked. Hopefully that would convince alice of her innocence. If not, Victoria was in way over her head.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm

I laughed."Really?Pff.Not like it matters to me anway."I said rolling my eyes.Sure she was trying to cover up something but I just wasnt in the mode to poke and prod her ,mentally and physically, to get the answer.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Victoria sighed. "This whole war thing just plain scares me. Is that awful?" she asked looking back at Alice. She had the feeling Alice thought she was hiding something. Victoria better be good at covering it up.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"No.Unlike me youve been taught that war is bad and peace is good.I personally think this War would end if someone would just man up and say sorry."I said bluntly.I twirled a kunei knife inbetween my fingers,the regular rythm lulling me into a state of calmness.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 am

Victoria nodded. "Yeah, but like Kronos is goning to say sorry right?" she said half-heartedly. "Cool knives. Where did you get them?" Victoria asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

"I wasnt talking about Kronos."I answered and left it at that."My kunei kives?I got them... from an armory in Luisianna.Lets leave it at that kay?"I said looking away,at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely(private to Moon)   Lonely(private to Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely(private to Moon)
Page 1 of 1